Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,818 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

To Those Who Desired Buhari's Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Who Desired Buhari's Failure (754 Views)

Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal / Lady Protests In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari's Failure To Probe Akpabio (Pics) / “2019: We Can’t Repeat Buhari Failure With Atiku, El-rufai” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Who Desired Buhari's Failure by oyetunder(m): 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
TO THOSE WHO DESIRED BUHARI'S FAILURE:- Of course, I'm not a member of APC... Also, I'm not from the North. I don't owe APC or PDP any apology. Yes, for reasons best known to me, I've been neutral-though not passive.

Since majority of Nigerians decided to dethrone PDP after 16 years in power, I've observed how the unlimited bitterness of some people had pushed them to the zenith of evil imaginations directed towards at Buhari- the product of APC. Suddenly as if some people wanted PDP to remain in power forever. The inferno of their hatred have been raging terrible and tough.

Like a wounded tiger, every move made by Buhari is greeted by claws of rejection and suspicion! Then one wonders how these people endured 16 years under the yoke of PDP. To some tribal loyalists who felt their kinsman was denied, the country must explode- they have forgotten that the whole nation once gladly elected the same man. To the emergency friends of these tribal loyalist, Jonathan defeat was taken too personal to the extent that they felt all must be finally destroyed. To the friends and benefactors of PDP big players, their sorrow is understandable, having lost the keys to the doors of our wealth, their collective fury is now beyond bounds. And to the grass-root players, the defeat of PDP deflated their ego so much they now prefer the annihilation of the country rather than Buhari succeeding as a leader.

Those who had benefited from the mismanagement of the past leaders are crying out loud about being victimised-even when they are busy returning their loots-yet their sympathiser have joined them in mourning at the village square.

Why should anybody wished that Buhari fails? Who are those suffering from the failures of our past leader? Are we not? The poverty, unemployment, blackout, and te debt they had created have no respect or regard for age, religion, tribe, gender or political affiliation. We should know that our challenges are not like two football clubs facing each other on the village green with their different supporters arguing around the pitch.

Yes, it is not about a PDP and APC; it is about our national destiny. It is not about cheap and shallow media or online attacks and fabrication. It is not about finding tiny ways to rubbish every effort to move forward. Some of us had even been relegated to the level of sympathising with those caught with billions...as the cry of selective prosecution or intimidation could be heard all over. In all these we want to build a great nation? No. It is true, many Nigerians more than ever wanted Jonathan to succeed, but hmmm- it is now a history.
We should stop sitting down on our chairs while expecting Buhari to fail. God forbid, if he fails, his failures is actually a national failure. Let those who are willing to support evil experiments remember that they also could become a component of such experiment. So help us God. Amen.
Re: To Those Who Desired Buhari's Failure by fkpboss: 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
WHY PDP IS BETTER THAN APC. .
1. It took PDP 16 years to make a dollar = N197,
but it took APC just 1 year to make a dollar N350.
2 It took PDP 16 years to destroy Nigeria, but it
took APC just 1 year to massacre, dismantle, kill
and bury Nigeria. ...
3. It took PDP 16 years to make fuel price N87 per
litre, but it took APC 1yr to make fuel N145 per
litre. ...
4. It took PDP 16 years to make Nigeria corrupt,
but it took APC just 1 year to make Nigeria
Fantastically corrupt.
5)It took PDP 16 years to keep the price of rice at
N7,000 per bag, but took APC 1 year to project it
to N18,000 per bag.
6) It took Jonathan 5yrs to travel to 15 countries,
but it took Buhari 1 year to travel to 30 countries.
7)It took PDP 16years to apply resounding
economic policies that made banks grow, but took
APC 1 year to apply policies which they beg banks
not to sack more staff.
CONCLUSIVELY; I am beginning to think that while
PDP is better in administration, APC is better in
opposition, that's why APC is still
campaigning,blaming, promising and playing
opposition party despite being the Ruling party after
one year.

I'm not a PDP member. In fact I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Who Desired Buhari's Failure by SeverusSnape(m): 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
An illiterate failure is a failure already, you don't have to wish for him to do what he knows how to do best.

4 Likes

Re: To Those Who Desired Buhari's Failure by Tunechi1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
We hope dey hear
Re: To Those Who Desired Buhari's Failure by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lool.... party guy... looking for his own gain...
Re: To Those Who Desired Buhari's Failure by TippyTop(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
[s]
oyetunder:
TO THOSE WHO DESIRED BUHARI'S FAILURE:- Of course, I'm not a member of APC... Also, I'm not from the North. I don't owe APC or PDP any apology. Yes, for reasons best known to me, I've been neutral-though not passive.

Since majority of Nigerians decided to dethrone PDP after 16 years in power, I've observed how the unlimited bitterness of some people had pushed them to the zenith of evil imaginations directed towards at Buhari- the product of APC. Suddenly as if some people wanted PDP to remain in power forever. The inferno of their hatred have been raging terrible and tough.

Like a wounded tiger, every move made by Buhari is greeted by claws of rejection and suspicion! Then one wonders how these people endured 16 years under the yoke of PDP. To some tribal loyalists who felt their kinsman was denied, the country must explode- they have forgotten that the whole nation once gladly elected the same man. To the emergency friends of these tribal loyalist, Jonathan defeat was taken too personal to the extent that they felt all must be finally destroyed. To the friends and benefactors of PDP big players, their sorrow is understandable, having lost the keys to the doors of our wealth, their collective fury is now beyond bounds. And to the grass-root players, the defeat of PDP deflated their ego so much they now prefer the annihilation of the country rather than Buhari succeeding as a leader.

Those who had benefited from the mismanagement of the past leaders are crying out loud about being victimised-even when they are busy returning their loots-yet their sympathiser have joined them in mourning at the village square.

Why should anybody wished that Buhari fails? Who are those suffering from the failures of our past leader? Are we not? The poverty, unemployment, blackout, and te debt they had created have no respect or regard for age, religion, tribe, gender or political affiliation. We should know that our challenges are not like two football clubs facing each other on the village green with their different supporters arguing around the pitch.

Yes, it is not about a PDP and APC; it is about our national destiny. It is not about cheap and shallow media or online attacks and fabrication. It is not about finding tiny ways to rubbish every effort to move forward. Some of us had even been relegated to the level of sympathising with those caught with billions...as the cry of selective prosecution or intimidation could be heard all over. In all these we want to build a great nation? No. It is true, many Nigerians more than ever wanted Jonathan to succeed, but hmmm- it is now a history.
We should stop sitting down on our chairs while expecting Buhari to fail. God forbid, if he fails, his failures is actually a national failure. Let those who are willing to support evil experiments remember that they also could become a component of such experiment. So help us God. Amen.
[/s]
Bros shut up abeg.

5 Likes

Re: To Those Who Desired Buhari's Failure by Tellemall: 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
oyetunder:

Shut it! And take a look around you. Honestly?

5 Likes

Re: To Those Who Desired Buhari's Failure by ekpeye(m): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Watch all those crying selective prosecution, due process they are all friends, relatives or political associates of the looters. They should continue, for six years their brother was there. They have suddenly remembered they have to aveng..Avengers my foot, continue to destroy your lands. Ken saro Wiwa doesn't know how to blow up oil pipeline cos he is an illiterate. Avengers..

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Desired Buhari's Failure by Dezolo(f): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lol.. Your efforts to remain neutral aren't very effective.
But, we voted him in.. We shall Take the heat as much as it comes.

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Desired Buhari's Failure by geez18(m): 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
seriously dude! do you live on the moon?

3 Likes

Re: To Those Who Desired Buhari's Failure by naijaboy756: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
Some people sha. Are they still desiring or is it obvious already? Buhari is a 21st century disgrace to leadership..

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Assembly Approves N14.2bn FG Bailout For Salaries / The Main Beneficiaries Of This Economic Hardship (photo) / Apo 6 Killing: FG Indicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.