Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Woman Divorces Paralyzed Husband, Marries His Best Friend So They ...read FULL - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Divorces Paralyzed Husband, Marries His Best Friend So They ...read FULL (771 Views)

My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband / Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Divorces Paralyzed Husband, Marries His Best Friend So They ...read FULL by NigeriaDaily: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Woman Divorces Paralyzed Husband, Marries His Best Friend So They Can Take Care of Him Together

In what is one of the strangest stories of spousal devotion I’ve ever come across, a woman in China divorced her paralyzed husband, married his best friend, and together they are now taking care of her ex.

Xu Xihan and Xie Xiping, from the Chinese city of Ankang, in China’s Shanxi Province, g.......

Read Full Story Here:http://nigeriadaily.com.ng/2016/06/26/woman-divorces-paralyzed-husband-marries-best-friend-can-take-care-together/

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do When I Don't Know What To Do / Scary "Headless Picture" / Subject deleted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.