Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Man Has Ever Done for You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Man Has Ever Done for You? (4452 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Man Has Ever Done for You? by oyinbogirl(f): 11:19am On May 29, 2011
mine is, he does alot of little things to be romantic. He got to the airport an hr ahead of my flight - waiting for me, he gets really nice cards n writes amazing tings in them, always kisses me,tells me he loves me,  never lets me carry anything, well these and more are the kind of things he does for me. So romantic guys do exist in 9ja
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Man Has Ever Done for You? by trustonyi: 4:54pm On May 29, 2011
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Man Has Ever Done for You? by DereI(f): 4:57pm On May 29, 2011
Well, in my case its rare,

But one i can remember is,

, 29th December last year after he just dropped me at home, he called me just to say "I love you",

Well, i find that romantic, Wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yansh Pad Is Trending – Aunty You Wear Yansh?…lol / Photos: Girl Ends Up With A Black Eye After She Refused To Give A Guy Her Number / Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.