Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know (7173 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
I followed the contest for some time but couldn't vote in the final stage, thanks to almighty PHCN. Now to the koko of the matter, here are ten facts you should know about this event:

1. There was a lot of cyber bullying

2. The person who won the contest isn't the most beautiful, intelligent, eloquent, resourceful or charismatic among the contestants but she's blessed in her own ways

3. People voted based on sentiments

4. Ivyy lost cos of people like stubborngoat that kept creating useless sex-related threads for her

5. The election was SENTIMENTALLY RIGGED

6. Mimzy should have been the winner

Feel free to add yours

8 Likes

Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
undecided *sighs* not again

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by Breadmaker: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
what happened was a popularity contest and the winner deserves the crown.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by buygala(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
BUYGALA FOR MR NAIRALAND smiley

The best companion for ermmmmm. ...ermmmmm. ... whatshername sad... the Miss Nairaland 2016
Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
lolz... smiley smiley

And Nairalanders cant show neutrals the face of the winner... grin

E get as e go be wink

Kinglee1, food don set

It wasnt a beauty contest... grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by ademipeju(f): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Everyborry just dey carry keypad open thread for this matter shuu.

Be like say me we open mine to.

Awon alainironu gbogbo angry cheesy

Abeg when Mr. Nairaland go start.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by SeverusSnape(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Martins301:
I followed the contest for some time but couldn't vote in the final stage, thanks to almighty PHCN. Now to the koko of the matter, here are ten facts you should know about this event:

1. There was a lot of cyber bullying

2. The person who won the contest isn't the most beautiful, intelligent, eloquent, resourceful or charismatic among the contestants but she's blessed in her own ways

3. People voted based on sentiments

4. Ivyy lost cos of people like stubborngoat that kept creating useless sex-related threads for her

5. The election was SENTIMENTALLY RIGGED

6. Mimzy should have been the winner

Feel free to add yours
Your number six point concludes it all. Mimzy should have won!

7 Likes

Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by druxy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
I think I agree with your no 6

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
cheesy lemme c ur pics.
buygala:
BUYGALA FOR MR NAIRALAND smiley

The best companion for ermmmmm. ...ermmmmm. ... whatshername sad... the Miss Nairaland 2016

Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
lolz... smiley smiley

And Nairalanders cant show neutrals the face of the winner... grin

E get as e go be wink

Kinglee1, food don set

It wasnt a beauty contest... grin

I don show. Who dey talk, wetim dem dey talk grin

It wasn't a beauty contest keh?

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by yomalex(m): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wow wow wow
This should be expected regardless of who won but Lanicky won so you'll have to deal with it. If people voted with sentiments then I for one would have voted Ivvy onto UI Grad. It was just a game and that is what it is.
Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by Tapout(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Breadmaker:
what happened was a popularity contest and the winner deserves the crown.
Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by druxy(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
ademipeju:

aaha...wetin dey vex you now
Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by Smellymouth: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy lemme c ur pics.

check his dp na grin cool
Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by druxy(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided *sighs* not again
this your siggy sef..so I should dig till when I'll drown in its water?ehn
Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by buygala(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy lemme c ur pics.

It's there on my profile smiley

Pls can someone show me a pishure and link to the profile of the new Miss Nairaland? .... I seriously hope oga Jega washed his eyes properly this time sad
Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by Twaci(f): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
*tags and bags*

JeffreyJamez file this in as number 35 under "we-dont-care" folder.

Estharfabian where is my coffee? You are there doing amebo with Laveda abi?

Luckygurl, what's the stats on our Queen's outfit?

Vocalwalls whats the update on the music?

Hurry team! The Queen will be here soon! cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
kinglee1:

I don show. Who dey talk, wetim dem dey talk grin

It wasn't a beauty contest keh?

grin grin... Drop your own facts about the contest... Food don show cheesy
Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
Twaci:
*tags and bags*

JeffreyJamez file this in as number 35 under "we-dont-care" folder.

Estharfabian where is my coffee? You are there doing amebo with Laveda abi?

Luckygurl, what's the stats on our Queen's outfit?

Vocalwalls whats the update on the music?

Hurry team! The Queen will be here soon! cheesy

Done ma! grin

Let's clear the road for the queen!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
embarassed cheesy i dnt know oh, any1 u kal it grin
druxy:
this your siggy sef..so I should dig till when I'll drown in its water?ehn
Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
buygala:

It's there on my profile smiley

Pls can someone show me a pishure and link to the profile of the new Miss Nairaland? .... I seriously hope oga Jega washed his eyes properly this time sad

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by Mediapace: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
Forget the past and face the future cool .
KNIGHT CREW YOU STILL HAVE MR NAIRALAND COMPETITION,INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME CREATING UNPLEASANT THREADS,TARGET MR NL

**A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE**
Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
ademipeju:

Now undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Your number six point concludes it all. Mimzy should have won!

Should have... But didn't!... Just as Argentina should have been world championschampions.. But aren't... tongue

DEAL WITH IT!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
cheesy *runs to check his dp* shocked wow O.m.g! The guy cute oh smiley

oga smelly i hope u are contesting 2 wink
Smellymouth:

check his dp na grin cool
Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
buygala:
BUYGALA FOR MR NAIRALAND

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by Twaci(f): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Done ma! grin

Let's clear the road for the queen!
Hope the security is tight undecided

I don't want surprises angry
Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy *runs to check his dp* shocked wow O.m.g! The guy cute oh smiley

oga smelly i hope u are contesting 2 wink

Keep giving people false hope grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by layla129(f): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
So much trouble over this Lanicky chic and guess what? she used all the hate to her advantage. I wish Ivyy is the first runner up though...cool lady.

That your Number 6 can never have my vote and i'm sure a lot of people feel the same. The only lesson i learnt from this contest is that we should always be careful of what we do, friends we keep and how we relate to people because of the future..it matters a lot. Before the contest, i knew that chic and her peers to be very insultive and rude and it affected her a great deal.

22 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by lanicky(f): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Forget the past and face the future cool .
KNIGHT CREW YOU STILL HAVE MR NAIRALAND COMPETITION,INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME CREATING UNPLEASANT THREADS,TARGET MR NL

**A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE**

Hi grin

Byeeeeeee...grin
Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Martins301:
Hahahahahaha. This is so funny.

Oh! Poor stubborn goat! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest: Facts You Should Know by Mediapace: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bye as how ? You wan drop the crown cheesy ,NO TRY AM OO
lanicky:

Hi grin
Byeeeeeee...grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Busty Slay Queens Bath Man With Expensive Alcoholic Wines At His Birthday / 40 Different Types If VAGI*NA Men Likes / Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.