Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos (7174 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by Gossipper: 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Don't You just love Love?lol..A man on twitter has shared screenshot of the reply he got from his Girlfriend after her told her he was broke, And it'll blow you away..
Just take your time and read below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/man-tells-his-girlfriend-he-is-broke-on.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by WaleGent(m): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Correct Babe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by dingbang(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
What's the meaning of this? angry

7 Likes

Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by remsonik(f): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
Awesome babe. While most are here castigating the girls and offline they go Randy and loose. See a man taking good advise

9 Likes

Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by pocohantas(f): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
She try,but I was waiting to see "send your account number".

She ended up teaching him how to cut down expenses from HIS OWN PURSE. So, if he didn't get broke, two of them put together, didn't know their relationship was running on an expensive model?

Make no guy try this thing with me o.
I dey very hot tempered. Just wire money to my akant.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by kushercain: 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
As long as its Twitter..

7 Likes

Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
pocohantas:
I was waiting to see "send your account number".

She ended up teaching him, how to cut down expenses from HIS OWN PURSE. So, if he didn't get broke, two of them put together, didn't know their relationship was running on an expensive model?

Zico, this chick ain't messing with no broke niggaz

Poco chook eye hontas
Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by zicoraads: 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
oyb:

Zico, this chick ain't messing with no broke niggaz

Poco chook eye hontas
I know. That makes the two of us. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by 93Miles: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Why bring your private life to the internet? The girl should dump him.

If can do this, he is cable of posting his girl's nude online.
Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
remsonik:
Awesome babe. While most are here castigating the girls and offline they go Randy and loose. See a man taking good advise

He took good advice only because someone gave one.
Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by wittyt98(m): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nawa O cry

Where all this kind babes dey sef cry

na only hungry hustler wey just wn wreck person pikin dey rush me cry

who i offend cry

5 Likes

Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by Naijawebmaster: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
When you finish chatting with yourself, please let us know. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by Saff(f): 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
I don’t mess with no broke lipsrsealed
Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
Another girl would've been irritated after his admission of being broke, but she's proof that not everyone female out there is a golddigger.

1 Like

Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by Deckline(m): 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
remsonik:
So you believe that story... embarassed
Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by SkinnyNigga: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Saff:
I don’t mess with no broke lipsrsealed
see fresh laps oo
Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by Uglymugg: 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Quiescere:
Another girl would've been irritated after his admission of being broke, but she's proof that not everyone female out there is a golddigger.

That's a lie. He was only chatting with himself.

1 Like

Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
Uglymugg:

That's a lie. He was only chatting with himself.
Really? Umm, thanks for letting me know.
Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by Uglymugg: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Quiescere:
Really? Umm, thanks for letting me know.

You're welcome.
Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by mikejj(m): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
pocohantas:

She ended up teaching him how to cut down expenses from HIS OWN PURSE. So, if he didn't get broke, two of them put together, didn't know their relationship was running on an expensive model?

...oshe na dem dey rush us grin

1 Like

Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by vicombocandela: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
That's one of a kind.
Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
pocohantas:

1 Like

Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by IsaacBuchi(m): 12:03am On Aug 15, 2018
pocohantas:

I can read people from a distance. I know your type. I know there is a part of you that is infinitely kind. A part of you that is crazy inside & extremely mild in the mind. It is the wild part that we see online. Someone who disappears & comes back in new skin...wink
Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by chiommy123(f): 12:19am On Aug 15, 2018
the girl try sha. my kind of girl
Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by kramer: 12:46am On Aug 15, 2018
Bloody obvious advert for Checkers.. you can even see the image in the WhatsApp background.
Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by pointblank247(m): 5:57am On Aug 15, 2018
Alexbay101:
Buy the best teeth whitening product

Introducing Miracle Teeth Whitener, it works like a miracle

Very effective, safe and affordable

Call or whatsap up
agnes nwanma sell theirs at #100 so wetin make your own cos pass am your own dey clean sin?
Re: Man Tells His Girlfriend He Is Broke On Whatsapp, See Reply She Gave Him (photos by MissRaine69(f): 6:07am On Aug 15, 2018
Many women were raised well some just choose not to abide by those principles.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russian Man Offers Model ₦116M To Spend The Night With Her, See Her Sexy Photo / Trust In A Relationship: Should It Be 100%? / How To Know When A Man Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.