Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke (61096 Views)

Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation / Ekiti JSS3 Student Builds Rechargeable Lantern With Speakers, For Charging Phone / 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by SlayerSupreme: 12:03am On Jun 27, 2016
olakan22:
when Biafra happens?
Your words o.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Yorubanews: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2016
Igboid:

You are the pained one here, I can feel your pain from my end. Ndo.

Lmaooooo laughing at your expense causes stomach pain indeed. grin grin grin
See as you carry paper toy for head like gala.
Fanyogo boy.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Deepfreezer(m): 12:07am On Jun 27, 2016
Sky is ur limit my brother. I need this prototype for my next trip to India.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by SlayerSupreme: 12:08am On Jun 27, 2016
Yorubanews:

I have been living abroad for yeaaaarrrrrrrrs. Don't post nonsense.
You can lie to your villagers but don't come here with nonsense.
No one celebrates toys and garbage like this. grin grin grin
Truely? *smh* What part of abroad cause you're falling hands. Is it haiti or Mauritania or Tibet? You should be exposed enough to see the technological advantage of that work.

2 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Igboid: 12:08am On Jun 27, 2016
Yorubanews:

Lmaooooo laughing at your expense causes stomach pain indeed. grin grin grin
See as you carry paper toy for head like gala.
Fanyogo boy.

Lol! You rather he built an Amala or Ewedu one? cheesy cheesy

Nigeria imports Tricycles, perhaps in Bia****, boys like him will be able to copy the imported ones and start exporting to the Arewaoduanistan republic. cool
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Yorubanews: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

Truely? *smh* What part of abroad cause you're falling hands. Is it haiti or Mauritania or Tibet? You should be exposed enough to see the technological advantage of that work.

lol please tell us which western state, which you've lived in, celebrates mediocrity like this..... una no go kill pesin with lies.

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by SlayerSupreme: 12:11am On Jun 27, 2016
Yorubanews:

The actual tricycle already exists. So why should this be celebrated?
Because it shows there's yet light in Africa. The industrial revolution of the modern world was sparked by feats like this.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Yorubanews: 12:12am On Jun 27, 2016
Igboid:

Lol! You rather he built an Amala or Ewedu one? cheesy cheesy

Nigeria imports Tricycles, perhaps in Bia****, boys like him will be able to copy the imported ones and start exporting to the Arewaoduanistan republic. cool

Trust me, Ewedu and amala won't make Yorubas celebrate crayon-glue toy as an invention. Post this on your twitter page if you dare grin
In an advanced nation, those things wouldn't be allowed in the streets. Kudos for Biafra for thinking backwards again cheesy

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by SlayerSupreme: 12:14am On Jun 27, 2016
Yorubanews:

lol please tell us which western state, which you've lived in, celebrates mediocrity like this..... una no go kill pesin with lies.
Even living "abroad" has still not helped "matters". Run along now...
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by chelsea1116(m): 12:14am On Jun 27, 2016
I v taken part in d verbal war dt goes on in dis lovely educating nairaland especially btw igbos nd yorubas..it is a tin of disgrace and shame dt dis stupid tins happen..phyno and olamide re lik brodas..igbo and yoruba...olamide came to enugu and ws treated wit lov and lik a king...in enugu roadblock he ws adored by igbos...I v neva had any issues or even tink anytn against yorubas..d tot of me hating d yorubas ws smtn I neva tot cld com to my mind...until I startd havin more time for nairaland..d hatred and beef got d beta of me and I joined my tribe (igbo) to attack d yorubas here (I sincerely apologize 4 d insults dt my fingers typed towards d yorubas).."name checkers association or woreva shld stop cos we r one..dis is our nigeria..if we dnt lov one anoda hw can God help us and our country? ?while we wait on God's time and our government to bring d positive change, y dnt we start helpin dis country in any little way(s) we can..hatred is d food dt kills d soul..pls stop d tribal war and hating ..GOD bless u all and NIGERIA.."TO D LITTLE GEE DT BUILT D KEKE..I SALUTE..GOOD 1.

3 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Yorubanews: 12:14am On Jun 27, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

Because it shows there's yet light in Africa. The industrial revolution of the modern world was sparked by feats like this.

The light of the nation is in Ogun, pele. grin
The industrial revolution was centuries ago. Backwards sets of people.
Which nation celebrates this mediocrity? Why won't you answer the question nau? No be you talk am that dem use this in advanced nations?
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Yorubanews: 12:15am On Jun 27, 2016
chelsea1116:
I v taken part in d verbal war dt goes on in dis lovely educating nairaland especially btw igbos nd yorubas..it is a tin of disgrace and shame dt dis stupid tins happen..phyno and olamide re lik brodas..igbo and yoruba...olamide came to enugu and ws treated wit lov and lik a king...in enugu roadblock he ws adored by igbos...I v neva had any issues or even tink anytn against yorubas..d tot of me hating d yorubas ws smtn I neva tot cld com to my mind...until I startd havin more time for nairaland..d hatred and beef got d beta of me and I joined my tribe (igbo) to attack d yorubas here (I sincerely apologize 4 d insults dt my fingers typed towards d yorubas).."name checkers association or woreva shld stop cos we r one..dis is our nigeria..if we dnt lov one anoda hw can God help us and our country? ?while we wait on God's time and our government to bring d positive change, y dnt we start helpin dis country in any little way(s) we can..hatred is d food dt kills d soul..pls stop d tribal war and hating ..GOD bless u all and NIGERIA.."TO D LITTLE GEE DT BUILT D KEKE..I SALUTE..GOOD 1.

Of course nau.
Olamide is king.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Yorubanews: 12:16am On Jun 27, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

Even living "abroad" has still not helped "matters". Run along now...

No one abroad celebrates paper and crayon prototype.
Tell him to go and play with Legos.
A smart African man would think beyond this........ in 2016, y'all still using the 50s vehicles.
Even innoson who puts together spare parts can't think of new innovative ways to build cars. He keeps copying ideas that already exists.
Only a Yoruba man can save us from these glorified mediocrities.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Igboid: 12:18am On Jun 27, 2016
Yorubanews:

Trust me, Ewedu and amala won't make Yorubas celebrate crayon-glue toy as an invention. Post this on your twitter page if you dare grin
In an advanced nation, those things wouldn't be allowed in the streets. Kudos for Biafra for thinking backwards again cheesy

Good a thing Oodua is not amongst the "advanced" nation. cheesy
Why should I share it in Twitter? This is not a finished product, but just a start and you are already green with bitterness, I could only wonder what will happen to you at the completion of the project,

Imitation is the mother of invention, good a thing in Igboland we are aspiring for greater things. That Boy will one day, under that same flag build a life Tricycle that will yield his nation a good forex, if his dreams are funded, guided and nourished into life

This is what distinguishes the Igbo mindset from those of Yorubas, and separates us as two distinct parallel entities.

3 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by much123456(m): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2016
Am really disappointed with pp calling this a prototype. Pls they should check what a prototype means abeg. This is totally embarrassment. It's just a normal stuff he sees on the road and build it in a cattoon form. Psheww. What would u now do to the person that design the Keke itself.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 27, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
In the advanced world that's called a prototype. The boy can obviously do more than this but Nigeria is a dark country. But One day! Just one Day...

Shat tap wetin be prototype?gerrarahere men grin
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by SlayerSupreme: 12:22am On Jun 27, 2016
taurusdude:

Shat tap wetin be prototype?gerrarahere men grin
Hahaaa. What is your grievance?
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Igboid: 12:22am On Jun 27, 2016
much123456:
Am really disappointed with pp calling this a prototype. Pls they should check what a prototype means abeg. This is totally embarrassment. It's just a normal stuff he sees on the road and build it in a cattoon form. Psheww. What would u now do to the person that design the Keke itself.

Amala and ewedu speaking. The odour is so unmistakable. grin
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Yorubanews: 12:22am On Jun 27, 2016
Igboid:

Imitation is the mother of invention, good a thing in Igboland we are aspiring for greater things. That Boy will one day, under that same flag build a live Tricycle that will yield his nation a good forex, if his dreams are funded, guided and nourished into life

This is what distinguishes the Igbo mindset with those of Yorubas.

Don't bank on it. I'll leave that for a Yoruba man.
The toy that boy made is what a 5 year old makes around here.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Yorubanews: 12:23am On Jun 27, 2016
much123456:

lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by SpotlezDonald25(m): 12:25am On Jun 27, 2016
joborskill:
angryThis boy should be arrested for treason by displaying that evil biafra flag in our United nation Nigeria sad The useless toy he made is inconsequential to igbo land due to their love for foreign made goods. Igbo governors are overlooking innoson autos for Hyundai while they expect other Nigerians to buy their over hyped piece of metal called innoson autos. This jobless boy is definitely one of the yoots influenced by that albino called Nnamdi kanu on his evil radio before he was locked up like a goat. I hate that biafran logo on that Keke and i will never hide my hate for any biafran thread. May God bless Buhari and Nigerians cool

Bros, why not go hang ursef dan hating on this talented innocent boy.

U go kpeme quick oh, with dis kind hatred u carry for mind.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Igboid: 12:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Yorubanews:

Don't bank on it. I'll leave that for a Yoruba man.
The toy that boy made is what a 5 year old makes around here.

Lol! Around where? Yorubaland? grin

I'm banking on it because I'm Igbo and that's what is encoded in our genes. Dreams and aspirations for great things, unde that wonderful flag, of course.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Igboid:

Imitation is the mother of invention, good a thing in Igboland we are aspiring for greater things. That Boy will one day, under that same flag build a live Tricycle that will yield his nation a good forex, if his dreams are funded, guided and nourished into life

This is what distinguishes the Igbo mindset with those of Yorubas.

Ogbeni go and sleep jor grin We too dey decieve ourselves for this country

Everything is one day one day grin cheesy Since when we've been celebrating jargons like this,
how many Teslas have we produced

Carry pangolo, wield everything together dey form invention cheesy.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ir5DN_7mwzw/UngEwcH7ppI/AAAAAAAAOpg/cTPq2iBdjWg/s1600/ti.gif[/img]

How far with the elloplanes and Bolekajas we celebrated on this forum some years back grin. When we told y'all it's garbage,
you said that was how China started that we're just haters, what have we produced and blah blah cheesy

If you see what's happening in advanced countries, you'd think we're still in the BCs
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Yorubanews: 12:27am On Jun 27, 2016
Igboid:

Lol! Around where? Yorubaland? grin

I'm banking on it because I'm Igbo and that's what is encoded in our genes. Dreams and aspirations for great things, unde that wonderful flag, of course.

I'm telling you not to bank on it. Illegal drug dealing is encoded in your dna.
Leave this for a Yoruba man. Continue hailing your keke napep.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Jexbabs: 12:28am On Jun 27, 2016
dominique:
What record did he set?
question for the gods.
A record you're yet to make.
(Answer from the elders)
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Yorubanews: 12:28am On Jun 27, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Everything is one day one day grin cheesy Since when we've been celebrating jargons like this in Naija,

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ir5DN_7mwzw/UngEwcH7ppI/AAAAAAAAOpg/cTPq2iBdjWg/s1600/ti.gif[/img]

How far with the elloplanes and Bolekajas we celebrated on this forum some years back grin. When we told y'all it's garbage,
you said that was how China started that we're just haters, what have we produced and blah blah cheesy

If you see what's happening in advanced countries, you'd think we're still in the BCs

Dem claim advanced countries dey use this kain thing, but dem no fit mention names.

I hail these people with their deceit.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Yorubanews: 12:29am On Jun 27, 2016
Jexbabs:

question for the gods.

A record you're yet to make.

(Answer from the elders)

Jo, answer the question. Which record?
How many of these toys una go celebrate?
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Igboid: 12:29am On Jun 27, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Everything is one day one day grin cheesy Since when we've been celebrating jargons like this in Naija,

How far with the elloplanes and Bolekajas we saw on this forum last year grin. When we told y'all it's garbage, you said that was how China started cheesy

That Boy knows that dream has no hope of flying under this colonial entity.

There is a reason why he painted that flag there. It's symbolic. It's the substance of the Igbo greatness. Under that flag, we can dare to dream and achieve.

Let the young man dream.

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Igboid: 12:31am On Jun 27, 2016
Yorubanews:

I'm telling you not to bank on it. Illegal drug dealing is encoded in your dna.
Leave this for a Yoruba man. Continue hailing your keke napep.

We know the drug crime capital of Nigeria, and it's not Igboland.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Yorubanews: 12:32am On Jun 27, 2016
Igboid:

We know the drug crime capital of Nigeria, and it's not Igboland.

Enugu.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 27, 2016
Igboid:

There is a reason why he painted that flag there. It's symbolic. It's the substance of the Igbo greatness. Under that flag, we can dare to dream and achieve.

Let the young man dream.

Probably

I gbadun your spirit but for now, no dey beat chest on top jargons grin cheesy

Once you see things like this, you don't have to hoff pynt

Just applaud the person and move on

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Yorubanews: 12:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Igboid:

Let the young man dream.

I'm telling you not to bank on this boy wey dey play with toys. His Yoruba counterparts are working with this

Yoruba kids

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Rejoice Oghenero Builds Drones From Scratch In Bayelsa (Video) / Huge Whale Killed In Brass, Bayelsa For Food (Photos) / Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.