Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke (61078 Views)

Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation / Ekiti JSS3 Student Builds Rechargeable Lantern With Speakers, For Charging Phone / 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 27, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

Hahaaa. What is your grievance?

What he has there is prototoy and nothing more cool
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Igboid: 12:40am On Jun 27, 2016
Yorubanews:

I'm telling you not to bank on this boy wey dey play with toys. His Yoruba counterparts are working with this

Yoruba kids

Good. So why not open thread for that and stop turning green with bitterness here?

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Yorubanews: 12:41am On Jun 27, 2016
Igboid:

Good. So why not open thread for that and stop turning green with bitterness here?

They say the truth is bitter.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by SlayerSupreme: 12:43am On Jun 27, 2016
HAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH. This yorubanews guy is a clown. Where did you leave your brain dude?
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by SlayerSupreme: 12:44am On Jun 27, 2016
taurusdude:

What he has there is prototoy and nothing more cool
Okay. Fine.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Igboid: 12:45am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Igboid: 12:47am On Jun 27, 2016
Yorubanews:

They say the truth is bitter.

What truth? Kids in school controlled lab environment coupling and uncoupling an already built toy parts, under supervision, is what you are comparing with a guy who built miniature artwork of Keke out of his own craft and ingenuity?
Those type of science lab project exists all over top private schools in Nigeria,where over pampered rich kids play with toys.

Lol!

4 Likes

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 27, 2016
joborskill:
angryThis boy should be arrested for treason by displaying that evil biafra flag in our United nation Nigeria sad The useless toy he made is inconsequential to igbo land due to their love for foreign made goods. Igbo governors are overlooking innoson autos for Hyundai while they expect other Nigerians to buy their over hyped piece of metal called innoson autos. This jobless boy is definitely one of the yoots influenced by that albino called Nnamdi kanu on his evil radio before he was locked up like a goat. I hate that biafran logo on that Keke and i will never hide my hate for any biafran thread. May God bless Buhari and Nigerians cool
Devil
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Thoughty2(m): 12:48am On Jun 27, 2016
Nigerians please and please can we stop celebrating mediocrity. For how long are we going to continue this way. Yes, I appreciate creativity but if we talk about science and technology, on a global scale this is no where to be found. We are not lesser humans to the countries producing real cars, planes, sophisticated gadgets etc. I know someone is there saying "we have to start from somewhere" but this is definitely a wrong place to start from if we want to be shoulder to shoulder with the world in 20 years to come. What's wrong with adopting technologies from other countries and start prototyping from there. That way we produce things that work and can solve problems.

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Jexbabs: 12:50am On Jun 27, 2016
Yorubanews:

Jo, answer the question. Which record? How many of these toys una go celebrate?
lol... FunnyBro at least the youngNigerian deserve a ''c6'' for the little job well done. Somehow, he's standing out among his million kinds,you know
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 27, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
In the advanced world that's called a prototype. The boy can obviously do more than this but Nigeria is a dark country. But One day! Just one Day...
only change can bring about that one day. Let's give Buhari a chance.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by OLisaMacaulay(m): 12:57am On Jun 27, 2016
why is biafra flag the fear hausa and yoruba like dis,cos their no say with igbos nigeria is finish
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Jonwesley(m): 1:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Made a keke, or a toy. Mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by brajy(m): 1:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Utchgirl:
I check d name and i wzn't dissappoited.
D light of d nation !
We will keep shining.
Kudos 2 Igwe Ifeanyi....4 making us proud.

Some peeps wil nt like dis.
before nko? oshi!!!!!
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by dominique(f): 1:56am On Jun 27, 2016
Manueleee:

a record dat hit Nairaland FP dat made u gave him ur time and type something.

EMPEROR032:
HE OBVIOUSLY SETS A ROCORD SO OTHER KIDS CAN SET THEIR'S TOO.

The fact that you celebrate mediocrity shouldn't mean others should. It's such a pity that you and three other people that quoted me could not explain to me the exact kind of record he set. I read a topic that says a student sets a record by building a commercial tricycle. I excitedly clicked on the link only to see yet another assembly of scraps to create a toy/imitation that serves absolutely no purpose (definitely not commercial). There's absolutely nothing unique, creative or record setting about this, not worth government (or private) sponsorship imo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by 41lady(m): 2:08am On Jun 27, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
can ipod yooth do anything good? grin grin grin tufiakwa

The topic is very misleading. ..
You don't know what is called prototype in technology and technological design thats Y, and I will not blame U because you are daft and novice in the area, so is better to keep quiet and learn.
Bravo boy.....
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by tomquest: 2:20am On Jun 27, 2016
sixtuschimere:
According to Chidiebere Maduafor,a JSS3 student in Anambra constructed tricycle popularly known as Keke.He wrote.....

'Anambrarians no de carry last at all.This is a boy Ifeanyi IGWE by name, a jss3 student of st Raphael secondary school okpoko ogbaru LGA anambra state constructed a tricycle popularly known as KEKE'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/jss3-student-in-anambra-manufactures.html

Common dude let's grow up and stop celebrating mediocrity! This is a toy and some of us constructed better stuffs as kids back in the days. It doesn't matter where we come from.

When I saw the topic I expected to see a full-sized, perhaps solar- or water-powered tricycle, only for me to see this crap. You folks don't know what is newsworthy. Or is it because of the advent of social media where every Dick and Harry considers every trash as news? I constructed better stuffs than this in my school JET Club Exhibitions as a JSS 2 student. We weren't in the news back then because these sh1t weren't considered as any rocket science feat. Just a young engineering soul in formation. Gosh!

Smh.

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by tomquest: 2:29am On Jun 27, 2016
dominique:

The fact that you celebrate mediocrity shouldn't mean others should. It's such a pity that you and three other people that quoted me could not explain to me the exact kind of record he set. I read a topic that says a student sets a record by building a commercial tricycle. I excitedly clicked on the link only to see yet another assembly of scraps to create a toy/prototype that serves absolutely no purpose (definitely not commercial). There's absolutely nothing unique, creative or record setting about this, not worth government (or private) sponsorship imo.

Frankly you just shared my exact thoughts and reaction upon clicking this topic, thinking that I was in for a pleasant surprise.

And see the way the Op just highlighted the Igbo-Anambra stuff as if the dude just manufactured some novel sh1t.

I am from Anambra state and this thread is by far the silliest I've ever read in my entire nairaland existence! For fucck's sake, in JSS JET CLUB exhibitions, I built better sh1t than this crap displayed by Op, even as a JSS 2 boy!

This is an eyesore and I totally share your sentiments. I'm ready for the bullets from the "children" on this thread.

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by ENIGMA24(m): 2:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Yorubanews:

I'm telling you not to bank on this boy wey dey play with toys. His Yoruba counterparts are working with this

Yoruba kids

You couldn't even try putting up an intelligent argument.
Its so obbious from your picture that the "yoruba" kids are assemblying a toy that came in a box with obvious manual and guidance..
Any body could do dat.... Even the "igbo" kid can.!
Whereas The "igbo" kid worked with primarily sourced materials and tapes....
Can the "yoruba" children try?
If you are making this a "yoruba" vs "igbo" matter
You have really shamed your people,
Truth be told the kid was innovative nd thats what nigeria needs...
I am #Igbo
I am #nigerian
I stand with #Nigeria

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by tomquest: 2:36am On Jun 27, 2016
goodfornothing:

What record have you set as a Nairaland mod? angry

I smell ban.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by KissCODE(m): 2:46am On Jun 27, 2016
dominique:
What record did he set?
none...
he just made a statement that given the right environment he can do more than this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Krismart(m): 3:02am On Jun 27, 2016
darkenkach:
That's a toy. #Biafra sha.. It's an ideology and the kid knows his root.
In advanced countries, that is called "prototype". Cars, jets and every technology u enjoy today have 1. So bro, its not just a toy but talent that should be harnessed if this country must move forward
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by chrischina(m): 3:04am On Jun 27, 2016
quote author=joborskill post=46960472] angryThis boy should be arrested for treason by displaying that evil biafra flag in our United nation Nigeria sad The useless toy he made is inconsequential to igbo land due to their love for foreign made goods. Igbo governors are overlooking innoson autos for Hyundai while they expect other Nigerians to buy their over hyped piece of metal called innoson autos. This jobless boy is definitely one of the yoots influenced by that albino called Nnamdi kanu on his evil radio before he was locked up like a goat. I hate that biafran logo on that Keke and i will never hide my hate for any biafran thread. May God bless Buhari and Nigerians cool[/quote]. YOU will die of hate , mumu oshi
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 27, 2016
chrischina:
quote author=joborskill post=46960472] angryThis boy should be arrested for treason by displaying that evil biafra flag in our United nation Nigeria sad The useless toy he made is inconsequential to igbo land due to their love for foreign made goods. Igbo governors are overlooking innoson autos for Hyundai while they expect other Nigerians to buy their over hyped piece of metal called innoson autos. This jobless boy is definitely one of the yoots influenced by that albino called Nnamdi kanu on his evil radio before he was locked up like a goat. I hate that biafran logo on that Keke and i will never hide my hate for any biafran thread. May God bless Buhari and Nigerians cool. YOU will die of hate , mumu oshi

Mynd44
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 27, 2016
ifeco4:

Hating can only affect Ur health boy while people or nation you are hating, does not even know that a monkey like U exist. The antidote for hating is to accept that which U don't like but U can't stop it from happening. BIAFRA nation has come to stay and mind U, none of Ur wretched family member can attain the level of Nnamdi Kalu.

Mynd44
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Vincent41(m): 4:27am On Jun 27, 2016
joborskill:
angryThis boy should be arrested for treason by displaying that evil biafra flag in our United nation Nigeria sad The useless toy he made is inconsequential to igbo land due to their love for foreign made goods. Igbo governors are overlooking innoson autos for Hyundai while they expect other Nigerians to buy their over hyped piece of metal called innoson autos. This jobless boy is definitely one of the yoots influenced by that albino called Nnamdi kanu on his evil radio before he was locked up like a goat. I hate that biafran logo on that Keke and i will never hide my hate for any biafran thread. May God bless Buhari and Nigerians cool

i love were u said u hate the flag and logo....it will continue to hunt u foreever and ever
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 27, 2016
ENIGMA24:

You couldn't even try putting up an intelligent argument.
Its so obbious from your picture that the "yoruba" kids are assemblying a toy that came in a box with obvious manual and guidance..
Any body could do dat.... Even the "igbo" kid can.!
Whereas The "igbo" kid worked with primarily sourced materials and tapes....
Can the "yoruba" children try?
If you are making this a "yoruba" vs "igbo" matter
You have really shamed your people,
Truth be told the kid was innovative nd thats what nigeria needs...
I am #Igbo
I am #nigerian
I stand with #Nigeria

I am a Nigerian too but I refuse to stand with silly stuff like what was pictured. Not in my Nigeria angry
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Utchgirl(f): 5:16am On Jun 27, 2016
solacong:

Abi Home for all including mad people

Exactly why i said some peeps wil nt like dis.
Abeg, quit being jealous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Rejoice Oghenero Builds Drones From Scratch In Bayelsa (Video) / Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) / Huge Whale Killed In Brass, Bayelsa For Food (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.