Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke (61095 Views)

Delta Engineer Who Converted Keke To An "Aeroplane" Becomes Online Sensation / Ekiti JSS3 Student Builds Rechargeable Lantern With Speakers, For Charging Phone / 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Peacefulgold(m): 8:09am On Jun 27, 2016
Nice one....
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by EzeNri(m): 8:18am On Jun 27, 2016
Biafra is not just a movement nor ideology, but itz what courses through the vein of all true Igbos. To destroy Biafra, destroy all Igbos. If you save 1 person, just give him 11 seconds again to start preaching the gospel of truth. #4thKingdomOfGodOnEarth #Viva

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2016
ladkud:

pls can I know you?
Why not,bro?
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by dominique(f): 8:47am On Jun 27, 2016
Manueleee:

Its a pity you read and was the pix, yet you dont pick the record with your comon sense.

Use your own common sense and tell me the damn record he set. Do you even know what a record means? Tell me what innovative thing that kid did with the toy that made him set a record.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by icankel: 8:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Clone2020:
Lol the title is funny, "JSS3 student manufactures keke" I'm here thinking the young man actually built a fully functional keke. Anyways, keep it up but this really isn't something to celebrate when you have Japanese kids building robots. We will get there someday.
Japanese kids building robots.., at ur older age wat hv u built??if not bias mind
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by iroc4eva: 8:54am On Jun 27, 2016
joborskill:
angryThis boy should be arrested for treason by displaying that evil biafra flag in our United nation Nigeria sad The useless toy he made is inconsequential to igbo land due to their love for foreign made goods. Igbo governors are overlooking innoson autos for Hyundai while they expect other Nigerians to buy their over hyped piece of metal called innoson autos. This jobless boy is definitely one of the yoots influenced by that albino called Nnamdi kanu on his evil radio before he was locked up like a goat. I hate that biafran logo on that Keke and i will never hide my hate for any biafran thread. May God bless Buhari and Nigerians cool
...ur brain will soon explode ! with this high level of jealousy n hatred. ur BP has risen above 280..ur end is near ...RIP.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by icankel: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2016
Lagusta:

Now u say I'm becoming Japanese..... cheesy

We Yorubas know what is good for us, especially lagosian like us.....

We know that building toys won't sell in the real world.....

We seek for knowledge, act on it, and show off your talents with our culture and tradition to match......

I'm yoruba and I'm proud......

But far more important is the fact that I'm a NIGERIAN!!!!!!
So u guys cant do without claiming Lagosian? y not b proud of ur own state instead of all Yorubas claiming Lagos state
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by tomquest: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2016
olimsy09:

{4gb for 1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

Like seriously?
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by tomquest: 9:28am On Jun 27, 2016
olimsy09:

{4gb for 1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000
We are Bulk Data Bundle Dealers [Data Resellers, ISP's] We buy
data in bulk from the Network Providers and resell, Feel free to Call‎ ‎Note add us on whatsapp / BBM den drop ur number   

4GB for N1,000? The same data most resellers hawk at a maximum of 2GB for N1,000?

Like seriously?

Oya let your customers post their testimony after patronizing you, or post screenshots of successful transactions, or else...
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by tomquest: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

If he made a whole new stuff,it would go to waste. If he built this,he may be able to build an actual tricycle. Who knows?! If Nigeria produced and exported tricycles we'd be better off. Look beyond the toy and see the potential instead

Guy even cattle herdsmen can assemble a tricycle in a coordinated assembly plant. They don't have to first learn how to build prototypes like the one this kid built.

The problem of Nigeria is lack of electricity and good leadership.

Finally, as a little boy, didn't you construct anything? For me I did. Even more complicated stuffs.

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by yomz1e(m): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2016
Reminds me of one of Ben Bruce comment , whilst other countries are producing industrial machinery, nuclear power, Nigeria have just started producing pencil! btw I would have been more impressed if it was driven by solar, now that will be shocked
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by yomz1e(m): 10:00am On Jun 27, 2016
True True, not boasting ! when you study abroad, you are are given the opportunity to think out of the box and understand what the textbook tells you and then challenge anything you dont agree with with reasons, unlike in Nigeria, you are not allowed to deviate from what the textbook or teacher says! if you try and question why is it so or come up with your own reason, the teacher will beat the hell out of you, fail you or invite you to the staff room for other ignorant teachers to whip your A$$! The level of intelligence of my 8yr&6yr old nephew surpasses the same age group of a Nigerian child, and this is bad for our development and future generation. Knowledge is power, being evacuated doesn't mean you have knowledge.

Fmdoipo:
if 2y(5x-7y) -6y X +6 = 45 find x.

Yesterday i was in the sitting room watching a program called China24 on CCTV NEWS, an electric lamp manufacturer was interviewed together with his workers in his factory. The workers are kids between the ages or 12-18 the most beautiful part of it was that the kids can on their own manufacture same. Now let's come down to Nigeria. Nigerian students are busy searching for "x" while students in the developed countries are manufacturing things for the development of their country. In Nigeria, our engineering students spend nearly all their time solving difficult equations and searching for "x". In Nigeria, students will be asked to search for "x" I do smile and ask myself how can we use Algebra and simultaneous equation to boost the economy. How can we use the located "x" to solve the challenges facing us?

However, the above are some of the reasons why at 50+ as an oil producing country we are still importing tooth-pick and matches. Our brain has been channel to the fact that failure to go to school will end one up as a domestic servant of the educated ones which I seriously disagree with. We can't all be in the class room at the same time and expect us to catch up with the developed countries, it never done; we will keep depending on them with such barbaric idea. Let those that are willing to go into sport be on the field or track not in classroom, Christiano Ronaldo of Real Madrid FC was expelled from school at the age of 14 and today he is a world footballer.
Let take those that are good in construction to factories or workshops not class room. Let's take away pen from our engineering students and send them out of class. Let's take away pen from those that are willing to take hoe, cutlass,hammer, saw, screw driver etc.
Our too much dependent on pen is sending us backward. To me, spending 5, 6 or more years in tertiary institution is nothing but a total waste of time, 3 years is enough for engineering courses.12 calendar month is enough for food related courses and 3 or 4years is enough to be a lawyer. Imagine our youth spending 8years of their lives in university and still our Government don't trust on their expertise rather they travel out of the country.
At this juncture, I will like to call on the government at all level to look into this and find a lasting solution to it. Lastly our government should stop sending the talented ones away by sending them aboard for training and failed to establish/provide where they will be discharging what they've learnt or the skills they've acquired upon their arrival. If we can do this, I believe that few years to come Nigeria will be the greatest country of the world while others will be on the queue at our back.
But before then, I remain my humble self. God bless my father land.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by SirHenry105(m): 10:21am On Jun 27, 2016
An article of no commercial value is what we celebrate here as a creation, at this rate 9ja no go move forward oh.... Keke dt odaz hv bin using since dz is wn we are celebrating the creation of its prototype in Nigeria. ,
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2016
Rubbish,
I rush to open the topic, thinking I will see something innovative.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2016
Rubbish,
I rush to open the topic, thinking I will see something innovative.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Lagusta(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
icankel:
So u guys cant do without claiming Lagosian? y not b proud of ur own state instead of all Yorubas claiming Lagos state

My dear brother...

I am a member of the popular LAGUDA family in Lagos island, I am a proud lagosian...

Lagosians are found in ikorodu, epe, ibeju-lekki, Lagos island and badagry.....

Any yoruba guy that claims Ikeja or oshodi or agege is not a true lagosian....

Get your facts right!!!!
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by kernel501: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
joborskill:
angryThis boy should be arrested for treason by displaying that evil biafra flag in our United nation Nigeria sad The useless toy he made is inconsequential to igbo land due to their love for foreign made goods. Igbo governors are overlooking innoson autos for Hyundai while they expect other Nigerians to buy their over hyped piece of metal called innoson autos. This jobless boy is definitely one of the yoots influenced by that albino called Nnamdi kanu on his evil radio before he was locked up like a goat. I hate that biafran logo on that Keke and i will never hide my hate for any biafran thread. May God bless Buhari and Nigerians cool

No go develop BP because of Biafra, imagine how Europe allowed Britain to choose if they still want to remain in Europe. Europe could have fought them if there livelihood is dependent on Britain like Nigeria on Biafra.
#LazyNation#LazyPeople
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Lagusta(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
sinteiking:

This is 2016, which toy or robot have u or ur kids built? Japanese pupils have built dog robots and dis kid builds a painted iron toy as u claim. Which one hv u built? Stop hating!

I have built a reputation that stands the test of time!!!

I have built myself a career that would feed me for life!!!

I have built a life worth living!!!

I don't have to build one metal toy to show some kindergarten skills.....

Please talk beta tin abeg
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Lagusta(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
chigoizie7:

Lolz.

And what has Nigerian govt done to unwash his brains?

U see, when u refuse to hide the true history of someone just to deny others the knowledge of that person, many things will be said, and people will believe it(they will believe the only story).

The whole people of biafra believed that Naija govt was unfair to them, even if they were all lies, but naija govt didn't say anything to counter those lies, they will believe it.

For a JSS3 student to be dis fanatic to biafra course, it is not ending anytime soon

sad

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by viqtor(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
Young man! Innovation has gone beyond this Level. Improve on it. [b]Young man! Innovation has gone beyond this Level. Improve on it. [/b]Young man! Innovation has gone beyond this Level. Improve on it.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
dominique:

Use your own common sense and tell me the damn record he set. Do you even know what a record means? Tell me what innovative thing that kid did with the toy that made him set a record.
Lols, i wonder y u are so worried and angry abt d topic given to dis post.
D little boy av try, let Nigeria appreciate his effort... Call it a toy, av u produce a toy dat made people to talk abt? Haba Mamana
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by 12dave(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
joborskill:

go Bleep yourself bro. you can't even appreciate the young boy's effort,can u even build a prototype table talkless of this.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by alaskido(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
BIAFRA flag on the keke grin grin. These boys have all been brainwashed just like the Northerner and their belief for an Islamic State. grin grin
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by CioAngels(f): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
My boy weldone, may the governor see you to tap into your good work. Governor, please send the child to school abroad to perfect his craft. Don't abandon him becos he is a poor man's child.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Fmdipo:
if 2y(5x-7y) -6y X +6 = 45 find x.

Yesterday i was in the sitting room watching a program called China24 on CCTV NEWS, an electric lamp manufacturer was interviewed together with his workers in his factory. The workers are kids between the ages or 12-18 the most beautiful part of it was that the kids can on their own manufacture same. Now let's come down to Nigeria. Nigerian students are busy searching for "x" while students in the developed countries are manufacturing things for the development of their country. In Nigeria, our engineering students spend nearly all their time solving difficult equations and searching for "x". In Nigeria, students will be asked to search for "x" I do smile and ask myself how can we use Algebra and simultaneous equation to boost the economy. How can we use the located "x" to solve the challenges facing us?

However, the above are some of the reasons why at 50+ as an oil producing country we are still importing tooth-pick and matches. Our brain has been channel to the fact that failure to go to school will end one up as a domestic servant of the educated ones which I seriously disagree with. We can't all be in the class room at the same time and expect us to catch up with the developed countries, it never done; we will keep depending on them with such barbaric idea. Let those that are willing to go into sport be on the field or track not in classroom, Christiano Ronaldo of Real Madrid FC was expelled from school at the age of 14 and today he is a world footballer.
Let take those that are good in construction to factories or workshops not class room. Let's take away pen from our engineering students and send them out of class. Let's take away pen from those that are willing to take hoe, cutlass,hammer, saw, screw driver etc.
Our too much dependent on pen is sending us backward. To me, spending 5, 6 or more years in tertiary institution is nothing but a total waste of time, 3 years is enough for engineering courses.12 calendar month is enough for food related courses and 3 or 4years is enough to be a lawyer. Imagine our youth spending 8years of their lives in university and still our Government don't trust on their expertise rather they travel out of the country.
At this juncture, I will like to call on the government at all level to look into this and find a lasting solution to it. Lastly our government should stop sending the talented ones away by sending them aboard for training and failed to establish/provide where they will be discharging what they've learnt or the skills they've acquired upon their arrival. If we can do this, I believe that few years to come Nigeria will be the greatest country of the world while others will be on the queue at our back.
But before then, I remain my humble self. God bless my father land.
You don't what x is, do you?

X is the solution. don't criticize nigerians for finding x. criticize them for finding the x of the wrong problems.
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by linusbnn(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lagusta:
A first look at the pics and all I did was MTSCHEEEEEEEWWWWWW......

He even put Biafra flag sef, them don brainwash this one too...

Africans would never seize to amuse me....

because u be mumu. Who u be way the continent dey amuse u?
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by linusbnn(m): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
joborskill:

If you hate Biafra,who cares? Innoson is not metal piece else show the world what you can produce from your faulty brain. Failure

1 Like

Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Lagusta(m): 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
linusbnn:

because u be mumu. Who u be way the continent dey amuse u?

I be human being, with lots of sense.....

But you sir, are a brainwashed Biafran baboon.......

With a skull that sounds like an empty drum......

And the brain the size of that of a gnat......

So u need to park well, as in sun soun joor, oponu undecided
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by vincentjk(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
Someone should get the guy to me
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by linusbnn(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lagusta:

I be human being, with lots of sense.....

But you sir, are a brainwashed Biafran baboon.......

With a skull that sounds like an empty drum......

And the brain the size of that of a gnat......

So u need to park well, as in sun soun joor, oponu undecided

Foolish instinct. You stink
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by tayo200(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
not bad..
Re: JSS3 Student In Anambra Manufactures Keke by Lagusta(m): 4:49am On Jun 28, 2016
linusbnn:

Foolish instinct. You stink

Oh shut up will u!!!!!!

oDe.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Rejoice Oghenero Builds Drones From Scratch In Bayelsa (Video) / Huge Whale Killed In Brass, Bayelsa For Food (Photos) / Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.