Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? (1829 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by omron(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
good evening everyone
something just happened now and I need your advise,i was on my way back home after so much weekend enough flexing as work start tomorrow another week
It was 10:36pm
I was looking for a bike but couldn't see
so I don't have any option than to enter keke napep.
I was the first passenger to enter
I was already on 6 bottles and trust beer npw
for its motivation
when two other passengers enters
it was a fine girl fat with fat ass......she was sitting beside me I was carried away
I started disturbing her right from the first bus stop we entered the keke napep together
but she kept on laughing
if she talk to her friend(the other passenger) I will make jest of her and Flash my phone back light to her face but she kept smiling
I did dis prank on her till we reach the last bus stop.
when we reach the last bus stop I tapped her to give me her number but she smiles again and refuse
It got to a stage I was so aggressive and furious
I suddenly tap her again for her number she looked at me with a very sexy and attractive look and smile again
and as she was about to drop from from the keke napep I became so angry the more
immediately I spank her and touch her hardened well packaged boobs three times
she turned back to me and gave me a slap
I was dumbfounded and confused
she replied what's is ur problem u dis useless man...... hmmmmm
I dropped without replying her back with a slap
it was until after some minutes I realised that I shouldnt have let her go without giving her some warning.did I act right and if such happen again what should I do?
thanks all your advice will help me a lot
no abuse pls
Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by Rickcutie(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Op

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by abat4real37(f): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
Go and huge transformer

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by peezeygwiny(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
it was a fine girl fat with big Yansh fat vagina And curvy wow......

re u walking with x-ray

she is a nice gal sef
if twaz ma sandoski she wud av broken d 6 bottles on Ur head ni
Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by omron(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
peezeygwiny:
it was a fine girl fat with big Yansh fat vagina And curvy
wow......

re u walking with x-ray

she is a nice gal sef

decorum pleaze
Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by adegunwa4real(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
abi orie buru ni?

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
U b mu square

Y u touch her boobs

If nah me, I suppose break bottle for ur head
Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by Yuneehk(f): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hmmmm. When next you touch a lady that way and she slaps you, turn to the other cheek so she'll make a more resounding one.
Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by omron(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
abat4real37:
Go and huge transformer
chai u are wicked
Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by Topestbilly(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Stupid gal... just slap.

She should hav arrange some boys around to beat u to stupor.

Ur story is fake anyway
Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by omron(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Topestbilly:
Stupid gal... just slap.
She should hav arrange some boys around to beat u to stupor.
Ur story is fake anyway
it's not fake I swear it happened to me tonight I swear
Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
peezeygwiny:
it was a fine girl fat with big Yansh fat vagina And curvy
wow......

re u walking with x-ray

she is a nice gal sef

gringringrin.... Bestie.... I for finish dey Op

Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by olatunjithomas(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
eeerhhmm op, are you sure it is not my bae you touched. cos she left my place with her cousin about two hours ago Nd I'm she will want to board keke napep when she gets to her Street.

I if I hear sey na she!!

I'll destroy you with e-missiles, e-cannon

infact,lala no go fit separate us for here.
Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by peezeygwiny(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
omron:
decorum pleaze

baba u nid stick jare.....grin grin
touching boobs datz nt urz
Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by peezeygwiny(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

lol.....I trust u grin grin
Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by Topestbilly(m): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
omron:

it's not fake
I swear it happened to me tonight I swear

I hear.... so u ask wot to do nxt tym abi?

Rape her, Mtcheeew.
Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by BoboFashion(m): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
No comment.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by omron(m): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
peezeygwiny:

baba u nid stick jare.....grin grin

touching boobs datz nt urz
lolz... bro I was tempted
she fine
and got packaged bobby
Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by Topestbilly(m): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

No vex abeg... u hav upto 1million pix on ur device?
Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by peezeygwiny(m): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
omron:
lolz... bro I was tempted she fine die come. see well packaged bobby

is it Ur boobs

imagine a guy squeezing Ur bae's boobs
Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Topestbilly:

No vex abeg... u hav upto 1million pix on ur device?

Me I no get vex for body... So no fear.....grin

Lolgringrin

Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by 7Prophets(m): 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Thank your stars that you didn't try anything funny by trying to retaliate on the slap given you. If not, trust me , you would have started your express way to Prison. So that, next time you'll know how to conduct yourself in a public place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by omron(m): 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
peezeygwiny:

is it Ur boobs

imagine a guy squeezing Ur bae's boobs
:-!hmmm
Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by peezeygwiny(m): 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
omron:
:-!hmmm

bros dnt try it next tym oo
Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by ENIGMA24(m): 12:15am On Jun 27, 2016
And he ended the whole talk with, NO ABUSE PLEASE...
why will we abuse u.... Ur problems are obviously plenty, we wont add to it.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by dannyben5: 12:33am On Jun 27, 2016
CHAI....OP is the mumuiest nlander i av eva seen...CHAI....op u need sence...

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by foolinlove(f): 2:35am On Jun 27, 2016
If u harrassed me like dis I gon slap u too.
Re: A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:05am On Jun 27, 2016
Mr poster... pls how old are you? there are somethings 1 shouldn't even spill out cos of shame... and u even av d guts 2 seek 4 advice!! Gerrout of here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Here Are 4 Things You Should Know Before You Lose Your Virgnity / Hilarious Presidential Election Memes To Release Some Political Steam / This Hilarious Reply From A Twitter Handler Will Blow Your Mind. (pics Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.