Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,114 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. (6506 Views)

Does The Bible Give Clues To How Old The Earth Is? / Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / New Science: The Quantum Leap Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 4:13am On Jun 27, 2016
Where is Heaven? have you ever thought about it, does the Bible have any clue.

North is the highest point in any given location.Nothing can be higher than the North.The Bible says God is the highest ,Far above all others.example of some Bible verses.

Ecclesiastes 5:8   If thou seest the oppression of the poor, and violent perverting of judgment and justice in a province, marvel not at the matter: for he that is higher than the highest regardeth; and there be higher than they.

Psalms 113:4   The LORD is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens.
Psalms 97:9   For thou, LORD, art high above all the earth: thou art exalted far above all gods.

The Bible says the Throne of God is far higher than any other throne.
Our location of Heaven must be high far(North) above any other location.

In Palsms75:6  .
The Bible also implies that salvation comes from the north. In Psalms75:6
we read, "For promotion (salvation)
cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south."Therefore, we conclude that salvation comes from the north since it is the only choice left. God
and heaven must be located in the north of our universe.

In the Old Testament they would offer Sacrifices. they offered them northward toward the Lord.
Notice what Moses said in Leviticus
1:11, "And he shall kill it on the side
of the altar northward before the
Lord: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall sprinkle his blood round about upon the altar." The implication is clear that the Lord is in the north. "Northward before the Lord," says God's Word.

Thirty-five hundred years ago in the book of Job in the Old Testament,
God gave us two amazing scientific
facts in one verse. Job 26:7 says, "He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth
upon nothing." One scientific fact is that the earth is hung in space upon nothing. History tells us that man did not know this, but what man did believe about the earth was scientifically in error.
The Egyptians, for example,
believed that the earth was a saucer held up by four pillars with a ring of mountains around the edge to keep the water from running off. The Greeks believed that the earth rested upon the back of Atlas.Because this theory was so popular and widespread, we still see its
effects today. For example, when
you obtain a book of maps it is
called an Atlas. The Hindus believed that the earth was carried on an elephant's back and that the elephant was standing on a turtle
swimming in a cosmic sea.
Amazingly the Bible did not include any of these myths and fairy tales,
but simply stated that the earth was hung upon nothing. Science cannot give us a better description than
this. If you ask a scientist what holds the earth in place, he will say"gravity". If you ask him what is "gravity" is, he will answer "that
which holds the earth in place."

Actually, they have no better
answer than the one God gave us
3,500 years ago in the book of Job.this assertion was made thousands of years before man could even reach Space.

Job 26:7 also says, "He stretcheth
out the north over the empty
place." Here is another amazing
scientific fact. There is an empty
place or void in the north of our
universe. It was first discovered
with the 200-inch telescope on
Mount Palomar, California, and is
now being studied by three
separate observatories across the
US. This empty place has been
found to be so large that it could
contain 2,000 milky ways. The Milky
Way is 100,000 light years across.
That would mean that light traveling
at 186,000 miles per second would
take 100,000 years to travel from
one end of the Milky Way to the
other.
We believe that heaven is located in that void in the north of our Universe.
Another Bible verse that gives us insight to location of heaven is  Isaiah14:13.
Lucifer (Satan) in his rebellion
(when he tried to overthrow God)
spoke of this void in the north.

Isaiah 14:13 . For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north.
Isaiah  14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

This must refer to this
empty corridor in the north where there are no stars. Heaven is said to be there.

One fascinating passage is found in Psalms 48:1-2. "Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. Beautiful for situation, the
joy of the whole earth, is Mount
Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King."  Here reference is also made to the North.

When we consider this Bible verses. Isaiah  66:1  and Acts7:49 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
We understand that God's position relative to that of the Earth is far far higher. hence God's throne(Heaven) is somewhere North far above the entire Universe. what a great God!

In Conclusion

The void in the Universe has not been explained by Scientists but Using Bible verses we have an insight of why there is a void .  Note this writeup is not to prove that  the void is Heaven but to give us a clue of possible location of heaven,and also to demonstrate that Science is in harmony with Bible facts.
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by Proffdada: 6:00am On Jun 27, 2016
nice
some stupid atheists will find it difficult to understand
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2016
Proffdada:
nice some stupid atheists will find it difficult to understand

Yes...oooo. my bro .God is too big for Human mind to Comprehend
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by TrajansKong: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2016
Proffdada:
nice

You are right.

I don't understand.

Please help me.

Where exactly, in astronomical terms, is 'the north of our universe'??

Genuine question.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by kumulus(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Too many confused brains and heart.

"He who dwell in the secret place"......ask yourself, where is the secret place. I bet I wouldn't find nobody to give an answer on here.....that's cos it's the 'Secret Place'.

-Lloyd
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by TrajansKong: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
kumulus:

"He who dwell in the secret place"......ask yourself, where is the secret place. I bet I wouldn't find nobody to give an answer on here.....that's cos it's the 'Secret Place'.

-Lloyd

...thanks for that clarification...
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by johnydon22(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
Proffdada:
nice

Honestly, these are some kind of things only those as wise as you are can understand and believe.

You are very wise brother, keep it up!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by Ranchhoddas: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
I thought Heaven was a spiritual place. Saying it is North implies otherwise. Don't you agree?

2 Likes

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
The only heaven I know is in between the thighs of the Olosho I carried at Pekas about 2 weeks ago, and by the grace of Jehovah, in conjunction with Allah, I shall continue visiting heaven - at the very least, once a month . grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 6:13am On Jun 28, 2016
TrajansKong:

You are right.
I don't understand.
Please help me.
Where exactly, in astronomical terms, is 'the north of our universe'??
Genuine question.

You could google NASA and north of the Universe .
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 6:14am On Jun 28, 2016
kumulus:

-Lloyd

I don't get you? are you saying Heaven is a secret place?
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 6:28am On Jun 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I thought Heaven was a spiritual place. Saying it is North implies otherwise. Don't you agree?

Heaven is not a spiritual place ,as in terms of existence. Heaven is a physical place. its invisible and unreachable to Man.
In the Bible Jesus spoke about building houses for his people.
The Bible also talks about God ,creating a new Heaven and Earth.

John 14:2 - In my Father's house are many
mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you

Revelation 21:1
King James Bible
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

John 3:13 - And no man hath ascended up to
heaven, but he that came down from heaven,
[even] the Son of man which is in heaven.
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 6:32am On Jun 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Heaven is not a spiritual place ,as in terms of existence. Heaven is a physical place. its invisible and unreachable to Man.
In the Bible Jesus spoke about building houses for his people.
The Bible also talks about God ,creating a new Heaven and Earth.

John 14:2 - In my Father's house are many
mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you

Revelation 21:1
King James Bible
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

John 3:13 - And no man hath ascended up to
heaven, but he that came down from heaven,
[even] the Son of man which is in heaven.
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 6:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Zoharariel:
The only heaven I know is in between the thighs of the Olosho I carried at Pekas about 2 weeks ago, and by the grace of Jehovah, in conjunction with Allah, I shall continue visiting heaven - at the very least, once a month . grin

Too much Intoxication. carry on
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by johnydon22(m): 7:22am On Jun 28, 2016
blueAgent:

Bro you are the only person i have seen mention "North of the universe" why should now ask NASA.

It's obvious your astronomical knowledge is outstanding so please educate us where exactly is the North of the universe.

You are clearly a brilliant scientist so i'm sure you can defend what you said..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by johnydon22(m): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

North of the universe? hahahahaha this what you get when the bible [A primitive book written by naive goat herding jews] is your source on astronomy.

Science has been murdered literally here...

I have never laughed as much as i did in months.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2016
johnydon22:

Honestly, these are some kind of things only those as wise as you are can understand and believe.

You are very wise brother, keep it up!!!

Yes he is wise.

1 Corinthians 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; Foolishness of man
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by johnydon22(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2016
blueAgent:

Yes he is wise.

1 Corinthians 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; Foolishness of man

exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2016
johnydon22:

North of the universe? hahahahaha this what you get when the bible [A primitive book written by naive goat herding jews] is your source on astronomy.

Science has been murdered literally here...

I have never laughed as much as i did in months.

Clown, I thought you know Science?

The Bible a primitive book that stated confidently that the world was hanged on nothing in Space. thousands of years ago, before your Science could put man in Space.

1 Like

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by johnydon22(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2016
blueAgent:

Clown, I thought you know Science?

No bro you know more than i do

The Bible a primitive book that stated confidently that the world was hanged on nothing in Space. thousands of years ago, before your Science could put man in Space.

I only asked you to tell us exactly where the North of the universe is? ..

You mentioned it here and now i asked a simple question you are talking about something else.

i'm sure you are a scientific genius so

where is the north of the universe ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2016
johnydon22:

No bro you know more than i do

I only asked you to tell us exactly where the North of the universe is? ..

You mentioned it here and now i asked a simple question you are talking about something else.

i'm sure you are a scientific genius so

where is the north of the universe ?

You know Science very well as you claim .it is your obligation to prove me wrong with facts.
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2016
johnydon22:

exactly

Your wisdom aswell as Human wisdom is foolishness before God.
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by johnydon22(m): 9:39am On Jun 28, 2016
blueAgent:

You know Science very well as you claim .it is your obligation to prove me wrong with facts.

No my brother i am not here to prove you wrong, i am here to learn from you. i thought i told you here now that you know more science than i do.

So please just answer my curious question, you mentioned the north of the universe so please tell me and every other person here who are eager as i am to learn from this your deep knowledge of seeming biblical astronomy.

where is the north of the universe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by johnydon22(m): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2016
blueAgent:

Your wisdom aswell as Human wisdom is foolishness before God.

I'm sure it is thats why we all know it is wisdom to think snakes used to talk and foolishness to think otherwise.

You are correct my bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by cloudgoddess(f): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2016
I can't decide whether to laugh or just be sad, has Nigerias education really become this poor undecided

Compass directions are arbitrary human labels determined by earth's magnetic field to help us navigate our planet. There is no north, south, east, and west in outer space.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by TrajansKong: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2016
blueAgent:

I did.

All that came up were 11 religious conspiracy sites about Blood Moon Prophecy, Rahu, and the Path of Angels like https://deceptiononthehorizon.. Nothing telling me where the 'north of the Universe is, so I still don't know.

As you appear to know, could you please share this information with us.

Genuinely fascinated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2016
johnydon22:

I'm sure it is thats why we all know it is wisdom to think snakes used to talk and foolishness to think otherwise.

You are correct my bro

Clown. If God can make Man to talk ,i don't see why it is impossible for the snake in the gardern of Eden to be able to talk.
with God all things are possible.
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by johnydon22(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2016
blueAgent:

Clown. If God can make Man to talk ,i don't see why it is impossible for the snake in the gardern of Eden to be able to talk.
with God all things are possible.

Bro you are being aggressively defensive for no reason, more like fighting with your own self.

I thought all i did was agree with you that the wisdom of man is foolishness unto God..

Hhmmm unless you are uncertain in own stance

A humble advice: Try reducing your usage of the word 'Clown' its very cliche and it will help you sound more serious and people would pay more attention to your assertions.

By the way i'm still waiting for North of the universe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2016
johnydon22:

No my brother i am not here to prove you wrong, i am here to learn from you. i thought i told you here now that you know more science than i do.

So please just answer my curious question, you mentioned the north of the universe so please tell me and every other person here who are eager as i am to learn from this your deep knowledge of seeming biblical astronomy.

Ingnorance is Blissful for you.

Scientist are unable to know the exact dimension of the Universe does not mean it does not exist. God knows the dimension of the Universe.

The same way the Scientist were ingnorant of the Shape of the Earth and how it is placed in Space.something the Bible declared thousands of years back.

I know you don't know ,about the three possible Shapes of the Universe proposed by scientists.
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 10:17am On Jun 28, 2016
TrajansKong:

I did.

All that came up were 11 religious conspiracy sites about Blood Moon Prophecy, Rahu, and the Path of Angels like https://deceptiononthehorizon.. Nothing telling me where the 'north of the Universe is, so I still don't know.

As you appear to know, could you please share this information with us.

Genuinely fascinated.

So Believe the Bible. since it was the only source to predict accurately ,that the Earth ,was Suspended in Space thousands of years before your Nasa. very soon Nasa will locate it have faith .Clown
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by TrajansKong: 10:23am On Jun 28, 2016
blueAgent:

So Believe the Bible. since it was the only source to predict accurately ,that the Earth ,was Suspended in Space thousands of years before your Nasa. very soon Nasa will locate it have faith .Clown

OK.

So you don't know.

You only believe.
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by johnydon22(m): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2016
blueAgent:

Ingnorance is Blissful for you.

Scientist are unable to know the exact dimension of the Universe does not mean it does not exist. God knows the dimension of the Universe.

The same way the Scientist were ingnorant of the Shape of the Earth and how it is placed in Space.something the Bible declared thousands of years back.

I know you don't know ,about the three possible Shapes of the Universe proposed by scientists.

hahahahaha i never knew i was this ignorant.

Wow i am indeed very ignorant, a pupil hoping to learn from you brother... So after all said and done.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Religion Has No Place In The 21st Century"-Cambridge Debate-Dawkins vs.Williams / New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. / Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.