Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. (6489 Views)

Does The Bible Give Clues To How Old The Earth Is? / Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / New Science: The Quantum Leap Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
oglalasioux:

Sorry, bro, I know God and I'm very sure He's not your biblical god limited to arbitrariness and personal whims.

So which god is the true God?.
You mistake God's love for weakness.
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
TrajansKong:

No.

I don't believe in the Big Bang. As you noted, it is a theory. A very sound theory consistently supported by extensive new evidence and experimentation, but a theory nonetheless. Another stronger idea could replace ot incorporate it. That's how science works.

I don't need to believe in it. I'm happy to accept we don't know things, which is why your insistence on talking snakes and donkeys and 600 year olds in a boat with 15 million life forms baffles and depresses me.

Their is no new evidence supporting Bigbang. only more confussion.
If you can explain and factor out how Humans came into existence with all its complexities. then you should know ,that talking snake and whatever other excuses . are just a stroll in the park.
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
ifenes:
Star system Sirius comes to mind. Christian have no clue at all. Star System Sirius,the home planet of the Anunaki is what the OP has no clue of.

Which telescope discovered this star?
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
oglalasioux:

I read the article on the link you provided and it's obvious you didn't understand a thing there. Moreover, there's nothing in the article to suggest that the heaven your religion preach exist not to talk of it being in the north of anywhere.

You see . you lack reading comprehension.
I never said the article was a proof to the location of Heaven.
The article was about possibility of scientists discovering that the Universe may have a North,South,East and West points in the future.
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by oglalasioux(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
blueAgent:

So which god is the true God?.
You mistake God's love for weakness.

Are they other gods?

If your biblical god is not weak why would the Israelites be his weapon of genocide? Do I need to point out examples of such genocidal murder? Let's start with Prophet Samuel and King Agag. If you need more I'll give you evidence that your bible taught Boko haram what they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by oglalasioux(m): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
blueAgent:

You see . you lack reading comprehension.
I never said the article was a proof to the location of Heaven.
The article was about possibility of scientists discovering that the Universe may have a North,South,East and West points in the future.

I'll allow you to win on this one. I can't argue with you on intellectual capacity. Thanks for saying 'universe may have north, south, east, west in the future.

LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by ifenes(m): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
blueAgent:

Which telescope discovered this star?

Sirius the dog star can be seen during Winter or Spring evening. Look it up on Google.

At least we are getting somewhere when you say your god has his home planet up North smiley

2 Likes

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by ifenes(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mind you if yahweh indeed has a home planet,what does that make it? Extraterrestrial.

2 Likes

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
kumulus:
Too many confused brains and heart.

"He who dwell in the secret place"......ask yourself, where is the secret place. I bet I wouldn't find nobody to give an answer on here.....that's cos it's the 'Secret Place'.

-Lloyd

I know the secret place
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by kumulus(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

I know the secret place

Ok.....good for you.
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
kumulus:

Ok.....good for you.

If you need visa to there pm me.
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by kumulus(m): 12:35am On Jun 30, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

If you need visa to there pm me.

Ok
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2016
oglalasioux:

Are they other gods?

If your biblical god is not weak why would the Israelites be his weapon of genocide? Do I need to point out examples of such genocidal murder? Let's start with Prophet Samuel and King Agag. If you need more I'll give you evidence that your bible taught Boko haram what they are doing.

If he is weak as you Claim , He would not have been able to create you and billions of people in the Universe,and be able to control the Sun,Moon,Wind,Universe and all the things around you.

What about Sodom and Gommorah that God destoryed with Fire from Heaven. or the pre-Flood world God destoryed with Flood.
does it show a weak God?

Put head in gear,before you put your mouth in Motion.
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2016
ifenes:

Sirius the dog star can be seen during Winter or Spring evening. Look it up on Google.

At least we are getting somewhere when you say your god has his home planet up North smiley

I don't Believe it.
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by ifenes(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2016
blueAgent:

I don't Believe it.

Did you Google or just because it is not in the Bible?
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by oladele239(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2016
Proffdada:
nice
some stupid atheists will find it difficult to understand
u could have just made your point without the word (stupid) as the inclusion of the word has not made u any less stupid undecided
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by Proffdada: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2016
oladele239:
u could have just made your point without the word (stupid) as the inclusion of the word has not made u any less stupid undecided
i guess you can't read or comprehend the word SOME atheists but then you're all the same

1 Like

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by oglalasioux(m): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2016
blueAgent:

If he is weak as you Claim , He would not have been able to create you and billions of people in the Universe,and be able to control the Sun,Moon,Wind,Universe and all the things around you.

What about Sodom and Gommorah that God destoryed with Fire from Heaven. or the pre-Flood world God destoryed with Flood.
does it show a weak God?

Put head in gear,before you put your mouth in Motion.

The only thing you can attribute to your biblical god is the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah which I believe he owes them apology. As for the universe there is a greater power beyond your biblical god. That power is all encompassing. That power doesn't single out the Israelites or anyone for favouritism or become arbitrary in judgment.

2 Likes

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by oladele239(m): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Proffdada:
i guess you can't read or comprehend the word SOME atheists but then you're all the same
You see you just buttressed your hatred for a set of people simply because of their ideology everyone cant think in the same direction!...and for your info am not an atheist....saint proffdada
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by Proffdada: 5:08am On Jul 01, 2016
oladele239:
You see you just buttressed your hatred for a set of people simply because of their ideology everyone cant think in the same direction!...and for your info am not an atheist....saint proffdada
i was stating the obvious

1 Like

Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
oglalasioux:

The only thing you can attribute to your biblical god is the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah which I believe he owes them apology. As for the universe there is a greater power beyond your biblical god. That power is all encompassing. That power doesn't single out the Israelites or anyone for favouritism or become arbitrary in judgment.

You are a Joker. and what is that power?
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
ifenes:

Did you Google or just because it is not in the Bible?

It is irrelevant to my article.
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by oglalasioux(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
blueAgent:

You are a Joker. and what is that power?

Are you too confused about your god of 'grace' and favouritism?
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by blueAgent(m): 10:09am On Jul 09, 2016
oglalasioux:

Are you too confused about your god of 'grace' and favouritism?

Were is the favouritism? If God takes ideas from you before making a decision. he is no longer God.Been Almightly God means doing anything that pleases him.
Re: Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. by Niflheim(m): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Why do christians behave as though heaven has a secret location? HEAVEN IS IN THE HUMAN MIND!!! Remember that the muslims loved fucking so much!!! This is why their heaven has 72 virgins!!! The ancient Scandinavians loved to eat roasted meat!!! This is why their heaven had a roasted pig, that if you eat it, it reverts back to a full sized cooked pig again!!! Now the christian heaven is paved with streets of gold, SO YOU CAN GUESS WHAT ALWAYS OCCUPIES THEIR MINDS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Born Again Christian Be Psychic / What Does Jesus Say About Psychics? / The Logicboy Effect (A Message To All Nairaland Atheists) / The Holy Spirit Is Still At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.