Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Dickson Is Always Bending To Left - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dickson Is Always Bending To Left (679 Views)

Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" / New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dickson Is Always Bending To Left by VaginaTerrorist(m): 6:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Wadup Pals? I had a wonderful night rest and hope you all had cool ones too? Did not really want to bug anyone. I came across the lady I pounded on friday/sat night we had brief chat at her regular place so she said ''Ladies dont always love a bent Dick." just like mine.

Okay when ever my dick is red hot charged with big vains showing all over the diameter. It starts nodding and Bends to the left.

Is there anything that I can do to straighten my Dick?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dickson Is Always Bending To Left by GoldenJAT(m): 6:44am On Jun 27, 2016
iron it!! some dicks can b very stubborn... so use very hot iron... it will eventually be straightened with time

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Is Always Bending To Left by Bilabong(m): 6:50am On Jun 27, 2016
Lol

the comment above

100 likes from me.
Re: Dickson Is Always Bending To Left by bitchcrafts: 6:59am On Jun 27, 2016
Fasting and prayer should do grin

1 Like

Re: Dickson Is Always Bending To Left by alobright17(m): 7:08am On Jun 27, 2016
follow this proven steps.first Detach it,Send it to the iron benders,then to the panel beaters after send it for spraying.it takes just 1 weeks and your dick will be fixed back and ready to go.Thank me after this.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Is Always Bending To Left by chammy4real(f): 7:12am On Jun 27, 2016
probably the dick is naturally an slowpoke. it can't stand straight

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Is Always Bending To Left by devilmaycry: 7:13am On Jun 27, 2016
#nonsense !!!.... Next pls
Re: Dickson Is Always Bending To Left by Tunechi1(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2016
It is called degbesneh
Re: Dickson Is Always Bending To Left by foolinlove(f): 7:43am On Jun 27, 2016
Is normal. Don't worry. Not all ladies like every kind of d. Is like food. Everyone have different tastes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Is Always Bending To Left by teamobanabo(m): 8:12am On Jun 27, 2016
Yes

Look for any blacksmith in your area
He will do the rest......
Thank me later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drunk In Love – Girl Jump Out Of A Moving Train To See Her Boyfriend (photos) / Women Are Beautiful & Happy Creatures / To Every Man Who Married A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.