Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF (32497 Views)

We Are Not Probing Kyari – EFCC / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / FG: Why We’re Taking N9.61tn Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by jpphilips(m): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
rotimileke:

to set the record straight, dictatorship has never worked in any land. All it does is to suppress and subjugate people. many of us are against true federalism simply because we don't know the true meaning of democracy. I rest my case.

Dictatorship worked for libyans pre Ghadafi era.
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by madridguy(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mention any APC member that follow chop inside Dasuki yam.

truthspeaks:
So u now agree wat ur buhari is doing is partially witch hunting and not totally anti-corruption fight grin
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by truthspeaks: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Jim Nwobodo #100million. And the moment he decamped to ApC, his matter died down. Guy nawa to u oo. Nigerians r following events that hapn in d country cheesy cheesy
madridguy:
Mention any APC member that follow chop inside Dasuki yam.

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
though this post was a shift from the title but I must say SFG's comments were insensitive and lacked serious concern for the pains of nigerians. How can he say they don't have time to read a report. His ascertion of a 'jamboree', which a fraction of the apc holds; is that the take of the nigerian populace? talking of having to leave work for seven days to read report- is that the way reports are read? it's a shame.reading this kind of talk can make one conclude that we don't really have leaders yet. so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by americanigga(m): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
ElCount:

Indeed GEJ would have implemented it no doubt. 7months isn't enough to implement something like a confab report especially when you take into account the election campaign and all that in the same time frame.

For ur info he is not my hero and I'm no fanatic unlike you who probably have a statue of PMB in your house

You mean Jonathan IB. Waisted a whole 7months on campaign instead of implementing the confab report. No wonder Buhari defeated him. I can see you are very sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
Seven days has 168 hours. If you read the damn report which cost tax payers a fortune for 1 hour each day,you dear SGF sir would be done in in about 6 months. Better still take 30 minutes each day and you would be done in a year. Just read the damn report!
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Igbospower(m): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pesuzok:

Have you read the report, please do. I had to search for it because a lot of people have been mentioning it. There is no where they recommended true federalism or resource control. Please read and give me the page no.
OK I will
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Igbospower(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

Our records outside this country is well known please
There is the good and bad you know.. Is there where u do'nt find the good and bad in this world. All am saying is that we still have records of good belved Nigerians around the world. I think there's an article that I read recently that supports that. Most of them when they get into Nigeria suddenly change into something else so imagine that!!
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by mrvitalis(m): 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Igbospower:
There is the good and bad you know.. Is there where u do'nt find the good and bad in this world. All am saying is that we still have records of good belved Nigerians around the world. I think there's an article that I read recently that supports that. Most of them when they get into Nigeria suddenly change into something else so imagine that!!
Nigerians are smart and hard working.. . Put them in a situation were they don't have an option they will perform...

But our behaviour outside is not close to the best bro.. and that's the truth
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by linusbnn(m): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
madridguy:
Thank you Engr Babachir David Lawal. No time to check time.

grin grin grin bro if time no dey to check time,na endless journey be dat oooo. This country sha
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by poseidon12: 12:16am On Jun 28, 2016
rotimileke:
I don't really care if you probe APC members or not for corruption because I know that corruption is not the number one enemy of Nigeria. We blame every of our woes on corruption and that way celebrate corruption. we have a foundational problem but we continue to adjust the roof of our collapsing structure. The very problem of Nigeria are these people who cannot decipher our problems. They are just confused. The nation is coming to an eminent end and they are too blind to see the coming reality.
If Nigeria is ever going to remain a single indivisible entity then the implementation of the recommendations of the national conference report is a must especially as regards true federalism and forms of governance. Buhari should not learn everything from experience, it will do him lot of good if he learn from the errors of others. Nigerians deserve better!

Don't mind them. They think they are clever. Arrogant fools. They will just waist four years doing nothing.
Re: Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF by Igbospower(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

Nigerians are smart and hard working.. . Put them in a situation were they don't have an option they will perform...

But our behaviour outside is not close to the best bro.. and that's the truth
I know its not, but we can create the same environment here as well in Nigeria; and that way they will be forced to do the needful. Every human being has the potential to be good or bad. So its all about the factors which affect them and some times the person's well and God's grace ultimately. And mind u the only way is by putting the present structure of the country aside and totally coming together to build a beta one. my opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop / Osinbajo Makes A Surprising Appearance At Ambode's Campaign In Ajegunle(photos) / Gunboats And Landing Craft Of The Nigerian Army Amphibious Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.