Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D (25009 Views)

Charly Boy's Wife, Lady D With Her Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap / Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by sinceraconcept(m): 8:15am On Jun 28, 2016
Jamiubond009:
Me and Charly boy chopping iron. Dude is 64 and as strong as an ox. Area father.
no wonder why old boy looks so young,so this is his secret?
Re: CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D by Untainted007: 8:24am On Jun 28, 2016
sinceraconcept:
age is just a number. Must everybody turn themselves to oldies like your parents? They both look young and fresh,so get your hating African mentality ass somewhere else

You must definitely be out of your senses. I never insulted them in any of my posts on the thread, how dare you refer to your parents (not mine anyway) as if yours died even before you got to know them. I'm sure if your parents are valuable to you, you won't negatively refer to someone's parents as if you are ill-mannered

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy To Celebrate 38th Birthday With 20 Fans / Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) / Rita Dominic Joins Gender Equality Bill Protest - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.