Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely (33370 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC / El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him / El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Linx1234: 11:16am On May 29, 2020
The Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, has revealed why President Muhammadu Buhari loves and trusts Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Transportation like his son.

El-Rufai said Buhari loves Amaechi despite opposition due to his great personality and selflessness to the service of Nigeria.

He disclosed that Buhari’s love for Amaechi was the reason he was picked as the Director-General of the presidential campaign twice.

The governor stated this in his birthday message to Amaechi and was contained in a statement signed by the Ministry of Transportation, NAN reports.
He described the former Rivers State governor as the first Minister in Nigeria’s history to hold the position of the Minister of Transportation twice.

El-Rufai insisted that Amaechi has achieved so much within the period due to his unique qualities of inclusiveness.

He said: “President Buhari loves Amaechi like a son, he trusts him absolutely, which is why in spite of all opposition, many attempts to put Amaechi in bad light, he twice selected him to lead his campaign and also as the Minister of Transportation.”

El-Rufai stressed that Amaechi is a pan-Niger Deltan who loves teamwork and empowers people to do their best.

He added: “Amaechi’s key leadership quality is his sense of inclusion, he likes to bring everyone on board, he loves teamwork, he empowers people to put in their best, he doesn’t pretend to know it all or try to do everything.

“He is one of the few politicians from the Niger Delta that is Pan Nigeria.

“I think in the history of Nigeria there hasn’t been any Minister of Transportation that has been able to achieve the landmark Amaechi has achieved in very difficult circumstances.

“I am very proud of you, am very proud to be associated with you, I am a beneficiary of your friendship, your love and your generosity.

“You have helped me a lot in my campaign, you have raised money for me, you have given me ideas on how to be a better politician and I have learnt a lot from you.

“I am confident that if and when Nigeria is looking for a leader that will take us to a higher level, you will be up there on the frontline among those that will be counted,” El-Rufai said.

Recall that Buhari had felicitated with Amaechi on his 55th birthday.

The president had commended Amaechi for his result-oriented leadership style.

According to Buhari, the former governor’s leadership style has positively reflected on the people.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/05/29/buhari-loves-rotimi-amaechi-like-his-son-el-rufai/amp/

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by 1stola: 11:18am On May 29, 2020
Issokay

Obedient Igbos will usually enjoy master arewa's generosities. grin

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by complexBoss12: 11:21am On May 29, 2020
I was thinking eh

abroad, people agitate for good governance, protest over little tins n get a lot of attention from govt.

but in Nigeria, all we ask is dat govt should leave us alone, to live our lives in peace. hustle on our own, no govt lies, bullies, killings and all.

bt dat is too much to ask.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Easternsun2020: 11:22am On May 29, 2020
El-rufai, Secretary-General of Short Men Association of Nigeria praising Amaechi, a man who is collaborating with his do-nothing father (Bihari) to borrow away the future of Nigeria all in the name of building railways and buying ancient locomotive engines they call trains.

He is Rotimi Amaechi. Those who own that first name, Rotimi, should come and carry their brother oooo. Rivers people talk say them no do again. grin

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Blackking98(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2020
1stola:
Issokay

Obedient Igbos will usually enjoys master arewa's generosities. grin

hes now Igbo?
But you'll later say he is ikwerre.
Stand one place so thunder can fire u properly.

182 Likes 19 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Easternsun2020: 11:29am On May 29, 2020
1stola:
Issokay

You're confused. The same you will be jumping up and down like a monkey on other threads arguing that Amaechi and south south are not Igbos.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by 1stola: 11:37am On May 29, 2020
Blackking98:
hes now Igbo?
But you'll later say he is ikwerre.
Stand one place so thunder can fire u properly.
Really?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by IJOBA2: 11:44am On May 29, 2020
1stola:
Issokay

AJI SO AMAECHI IS NOW AN IBO MAN ABI.

ADAIBEKU LZAA IMHOTEP METAPHYSICAL ALLTHINGSGOOD WALEDEJI URUBA.

CAN YALL NOW SEE WHY THEY. CALL US AFONJA. sad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by 1stola: 11:48am On May 29, 2020
IJOBA2:
AJI SO AMAECHI IS NOW AN IBO MAN ABI.

ADAIBEKU LZAA IMHOTEP METAPHYSICAL ALLTHINGSGOOD WALEDEJI URUBA.

CAN YALL NOW SEE WHY THEY. CALL US AFONJA. sad
You're getting things mixed up here.
Afonjas are a small group of yorubas in Kwara state. Just like we have ijeshas etc.
Unlike the general label or tag OSUs given to Igbos.

Don't get it twisted guy.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Blackking98(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2020
1stola:

Really?
you're what I call "Idad".
Ask any Akwa Ibom or efik man you know what it means.

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by 1stola: 11:49am On May 29, 2020
Blackking98:
I am what I call "Idad".
Ask any Akwa Ibom or efik man you know what it means.
I'll ask your father why you gave yourself such name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by IJOBA2: 11:53am On May 29, 2020
1stola:

You're getting things mixed up here.
Afonjas are a small group of yorubas in Kwara state. Just like we have ijeshas etc.
Unlike the general label or tag OSUs given to Igbos.

Don't get it twisted guy.
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION BRUH. SO AMAECHI IS NOW AN IBO MAN

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Ubykcee(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2020
Dad and son... Okay ooooo
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Blackking98(m): 12:03pm On May 29, 2020
1stola:

I'll ask your father why you gave yourself such name.
aww. Are you jealous because you don't have a dad? Dw you'll get adopted soon.

7 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 29, 2020
So dollar don turn 1 naira?mtchew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by celeiyke: 12:08pm On May 29, 2020
Vyzz:
cool.

Is he Igbo

No. He is fulani
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Chuky7(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2020
The Lion of...
My Rivers People...

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by SarkinYarki: 12:21pm On May 29, 2020
And how does that fix the tattered Economy ...Nobody cares about what Buhari thinks at this point if you have noticed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by sapientia(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2020
The only prerequisite to work under Buhari.

Incompetency is an added advantage.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by vedaxcool(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2020
^^^^
LMAO grin grin grin

So advising pained wailers to drink Milk for heart burns is a crime? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by sanemind2(m): 12:36pm On May 29, 2020
No be small
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by Factfinder1(m): 12:36pm On May 29, 2020
Mediocrity

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by dadebayo1(m): 12:36pm On May 29, 2020
Love...... Yeah so much love from baba to all his Apc children

El Rufai/Amaechi 2023

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by heryourdayji: 12:36pm On May 29, 2020
I sell hundreds of Video Courses on various skills you can master in under a few weeks.. E.g Cybersecurity, Programming, Courses for kids, data Science.. E.t.c Check my signature for details
Like for Amaechi... Share for my dunlop slipers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely by AsawanaDgreat: 12:37pm On May 29, 2020
We shall see to it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration / PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) / Photos Of Buhari And His ADC At The AU Summit In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.