Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction (23172 Views)

Voter's Registration Ongoing In Anambra State By Aniago / "It's My Ghost": Governor Yahaya Bello Reacts To Voter's’ Registration Scandal / Edo Polls: Ize-iyamu Tenders 988 INEC Voter Registers As Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by KINGinVAHALA: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Stupedinluv:
undecided

Lol, still waiting to read a meaningful post from you on politics section.
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by mikki123(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
If you vote for APC us Ondo State, you are on your own, APC is a scam
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Papishi(m): 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
ifyalways:

Your PARENTS, or the baboons that birthed your uncouth, dirty,sleazy self are liars.

Ass.wipe.

Why am I not surprised, it's obvious you are from a particular part of the untrainable section in the country.
You think your shallowness into quick parental insult is gonna free your zoo keeper Kanu?
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Papishi(m): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ohibenemma:
Did he lie? I agree with him; being on Ondo roads is ALMOST always a joy...

Bros, are you sure you are talking about the same Ondo state I live in? I was born and bred here. Take a trip round and whatever you find out come and share with us
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Ngokafor(f): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
princeomorh:
its either u don't av home training or u were nt brought up well. Y will u insult sumones parents because he said his opinion. Pls learn how to address issues on public forum.

...Funny hypocritical peeps!!..do you know whether she is a parent as well??..so why the insult on her by that mannerless poster...Some of you should really respect yourselves here honestly.
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by EYIMICHAEL(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
ifyalways:
I was in Ondo state recently and I must confess,it has the best rural road networks so far. Forget the Lagos,Abuja, Port-Harcourt hype, Ondo state roads are simply the best. . .Nigerian standards oo.

You may be right. But have you travelled through Owo- Ikare Road??

I am not a partisan politician APC may likely loose The Governorship election to PDP.
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by ruhdone: 3:40am On Jun 28, 2016
ifyalways:
I was in Ondo state recently and I must confess,it has the best rural road networks so far. Forget the Lagos,Abuja, Port-Harcourt hype, Ondo state roads are simply the best. . .Nigerian standards oo.

please ify check your email, I sent u a mail related to Amadeus. Tan u
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Ohibenemma(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2016
Papishi:

Bros, are you sure you are talking about the same Ondo state I live in? I was born and bred here. Take a trip round and whatever you find out come and share with us
I know of the Owo-Akungba-Ikare debacle, especially that between the latter two, which has been bad since my schooling days in Akungba, but Akure roads have been successively getting better. I am highly impressed anytime I go past that city. Come, try Edo, my state, and you will know where I'm speaking from. #in-the-country-of-the-blind, the one-eyed man is always king.
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Papishi(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ohibenemma:
I know of the Owo-Akungba-Ikare debacle, especially that between the latter two, which has been bad since my schooling days in Akungba, but Akure roads have been successively getting better. I am highly impressed anytime I go past that city. Come, try Edo, my state, and you will know where I'm speaking from. #in-the-country-of-the-blind, the one-eyed man is always king.

I get you sha. But even Ondo state intra roads are an eyesore especially Akure
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Twy: 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
mikki123:
If you vote for APC us Ondo State, you are on your own, APC is a scam

Maybe but if you actually understand Ondo State politics, there is not APC, PDP or Labour in terms of ideology, people and mostly likely performance. They are flluid concepts, the sad thing is that Ondo state have to vote for the party colour which makes not sense because they are just voting blindly. I always joke that Ondo state is governed by the politicans association of Ijapo, Oba Ile and Alagbaka estates. Those in the beginning of PDP and built it are actually now in APC. Oke, Kekemeke, Alaosadura while PDP now as journey men from AD to old PDP. That is why I can't vote APC or PDP. I just don't see the difference, atleast Alaosadura is keeping to hsi conscience and following Saraki around in the senate. If I ever vote in Ondo, I will never choose anybody from the known parties because at the core of it are the same characters moving here and there.
Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by Twy: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
EYIMICHAEL:

You may be right. But have you travelled through Owo- Ikare Road??

I am not a partisan politician APC may likely loose The Governorship election to PDP.

I think it depends on what is called rural roads. What kind of rural roads, it is between two rural towns or inside the rural towns. If it is linking various rural towns, Ondo state roads are okay. historically speaking, it is a contribution of past politics (basically big politicians in each town lobby to include road work linking nearest urban centers to their town in teh budget). But if it is within/inside rural towns, it is an eyesore. I am from a small town and the link roads in the town/rural area is known existent.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction by mikki123(m): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=Twy post=47008963]

Maybe but if you actually understand Ondo State politics, there is not APC, PDP or Labour in terms of ideology, people and mostly likely performance. They are flluid concepts, the sad thing is that Ondo state have to vote for the party colour which makes not sense because they are just voting blindly. I always joke that Ondo state is governed by the politicans association of Ijapo, Oba Ile and Alagbaka estates. Those in the beginning of PDP and built it are actually now in APC. Oke, Kekemeke, Alaosadura while PDP now as journey men from AD to old PDP. That is why I can't vote APC or PDP. I just don't see the difference, atleast Alaosadura is keeping to hsi conscience and following Saraki around in the senate. If I ever vote in Ondo, I will never choose anybody from the known parties because at the core of it are the same characters moving here and there.
That is what i keep telling people, APC is never better than PDP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court / Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN / The Consolidated Time-Table For The Presidential Election Tribunal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.