Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever (4950 Views)

7 Reasons Short Men Make Best Husband, Especially In Bed / Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by ibuzzngr: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Many marriages end because of ingratitude. As time goes by, couples forget to appreciate the little things in life. But being grateful every day helps sweethearts stay happily married.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-SlQQqxURsFE/V3EEUVVtoeI/AAAAAAAACyo/FhR3NtrADOEhpBl6ujCpYprUrNApJ5oZACLcB/s640/if-your-husband-does-these-15-things.jpg[/img]
Noticing and appreciating the things your husband does for you helps you see what really matters, rather than focusing on his flaws (which every man has). Your spouse is the most important person in your life, so do your marriage a favor and praise him for all these things he does for you:
1. He trusts you

He doesn't doubt your actions.

2. He is loyal to you

He has nothing to hide. You have access to everything in his life and know what he does.

3. He knows your tastes

He knows your favorite chocolate, the kind of movies you like to watch and your hobbies.

4. He gives you some time to yourself

If you want to go out with your friends, get a haircut or watch a movie alone, he doesn't care. He knows that sometimes you just need some alone time.

5. He remembers holidays

He knows and prepares something special for the holidays that are important to you.

6. He helps you be better

He does not accept any self-hate talk you throw at yourself. Instead, he helps you build confidence and encourages you to get up when you're discouraged.
7. He laughs at your jokes

... even when they are not funny.

8. He believes you

He knows you'll be honest with him.

9. He laughs with you

He makes you laugh and you have fun together.

10. He values your feelings

He always takes into account how you feel.

11. You feel loved by him
You just know you are the love of his life.

12. He makes your complicated life easier

He gives solutions and seeks to avoid conflicts.

13. He helps you with house work

He washes the dishes and takes care of the kids without you even asking.

14. He consoles you when you're sad

He doesn't like to see you upset and does everything he can to make you feel better.

15. He adores ​​your smile
He tries to see your smile every day.

Yes, your husband will slip up and hurt your feelings. It's usually the people closest to us that hurt us the most. The important thing to remember is that he tries to be better every day. And if he tries to do even a few of these 15 things, you can be sure that he loves you.

SOURCE: http://www.ibuzz.com.ng/2016/06/if-your-husband-does-these-15-things.html

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Arian11(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
That number 8 ...believe everything she says báwó....so I see a chat on her phone about a guy saying he enjoyed their last knacking and I confront her and she says "it's a wrong message" I should believe most like that ...fam except if they are using that person's destiny to fry egg

6 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Rtopzy(f): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Kudos! I hear you
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bullshit, even players can do this
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
OP, are you in any way describing Jesus Christ of Nazareth undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Berlyn:
ok
my enemy undecided
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by foolinlove(f): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
I want husband now. embarassed undecided embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
HateU2:
my enemy undecided
bae what i do na angry

Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
I seee
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
Berlyn:
bae what i do na angry
u wanna steal lalasticlala 4rm me

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:
I thought u dey abuse guys upandan undecided

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by RoyalBlak007: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin cheesy grin
HateU2:
OP, are you in any way describing Jesus Christ of Nazareth undecided undecided
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by foolinlove(f): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
HateU2:

I want the husband described by op.
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by halfricanadian(f): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin grin will find him soon so positive

He wud b a man nd not a boy like dose i ever met nd he wud giv me reasons to forger nd wipe out memories of others but first

#forbes list on mind

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by BoboFashion(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
That's typical me.
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by BoboFashion(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
HateU2:

No mind am.
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

Well, there are still good guys thou. We just need to pray to connect with them. Don't give up on them. We are in a society where they will start questioning you if you no bring husby come home. If not, I swear some girls will just love to make money Nd forget them(sm1 lyk me). Don't give up girl, he's also searching for you wink
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
HateU2:
u wanna steal lalasticlala 4rm me
u mean what angry angry

Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
BoboFashion:

No mind am.
lol cheesy
Bro amebo, goan sleep tongue
Nice fashion taste. I'm not flirting, I'm lalastisclala's girl undecided
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Berlyn:
u mean what angry angry
forget him undecided

Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by bitchcrafts: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
oyinbo love everywhere grin
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by BoboFashion(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
HateU2:
lol cheesy Bro amebo, goan sleep tongue Nice fashion taste. I'm not flirting, I'm lalastisclala's girl undecided
whether lacasera's girl or not. When serious u go understand.
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
BoboFashion:

whether lacasera's girl or not. When serious u go understand.
lacasera ko, viju milk ni.

Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by AutumnSpring: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
If I hear @op
You gan if you a man can you do all these?
And if a female, can you categorically say your brother or spouse can do all these?
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by BoboFashion(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
HateU2:
lacasera ko, viju milk ni.
Ur lacasera get boo... so move on.

Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
HateU2:
forget him undecided
he belongs to me everyone knows this lipsrsealed angry

Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
BoboFashion:

Ur lacasera get boo... so move on.
my boo no fit get another boo cheesy

Have a nice day bro wink

Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by 7Randall: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

Op described two people. Jesus Christ and Me!!
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin cheesy grin
cheesy grin
No mind d Op ooo
Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Berlyn:
he belongs to me everyone knows this lipsrsealed angry

Re: If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever by emeijeh(m): 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
foolinlove:

See who said she hated guys...
Hhhhhhhhmmmmm #change

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? / She Fainted During Sex / I’m Beautiful Please..luminouz you once call me beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.