Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms (34861 Views)

Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR / Senate Standing Rules Forgery: Why I Was Listed As A Witness – Ita Enang / How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by qualityovenbake(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
myners007:
Please can someone educate me on the duties of the Chief whip of the Senate? I thought the chief whip job is that of monitor that uses cane to flog any student making noise in the classroom.Chief Whip Alias monitor please do ur flogging very well instead of coming to the defense of erring member of the senate who are supposed to be charged for breach of conduct.
grin grin
Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by phemmie06(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nigeria government keeps amending law to what suit them. Shame

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by truthspeaks: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
You and jail shaaaa. One year don pass yet buhari has not bn able to jail a fly. Pls tel him to face governance n make the lives of Nigerians better. Wen we r full in our tummy, we ll be hapi to watch all these political movies u ppl keep releasing
midolian:
They can't be removed but can be jailed. Fine!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by Omeny: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
Saraki is giving them problems same way Sherrif is fighting a serious battle that will lead him no-where!
Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by cardoctor(m): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Really?
Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by ayindejimmy(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
olumaxi:
Saraki cant b removed ke?...this chief whip shld b whipped silly....nonsense talk...id iotic man...fool...corrupt..thief..barao...instead for him to advise saraki to step down honourably...u wil al rot on earth and in hell for looting dis country
plz learn to be civil. I watch the whole interview and he was right. It's nt possible to remove Saraki bicos he enjoys the support of all Pdp senators and some arrant Apc senators. So, hw do u get 2/3rd majority to remove him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by AfroKnight: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Using the euphemism "altered" does not change it from a case of forgery.

If the standing rules were "altered" then we are governed by a set of criminal minds in the senate...courtesy of PDP of course.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by HurtgenForest: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
It was altered?

[s]I might not be a Lawyer, but common sense tells me an offense has been committed. This Saraki and his band of adventurers, are a serious distraction on our polity. These guys are holding the Senate, and by extension, Nigerians hostage.

Saraki should respectfully just go.

Saraki is British, and he should take a cue from his brother David Cameron, and just resign with dignity.[/s]

Buhari claimed to have sat for WASC organised by Cambridge even though we know he did not.

Ask Buhari to resign first.

He is the most tribal, vindictive, divisive and wicked president Nigeria has ever had.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by krismars(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
Just 5 days.

fkpboss:
Saraki can not and will not be removed, so you guys should forget all these shits and look for a way our minister of darkness provides light for this country. The last time we hard power in our hood was like 5 days ago and the man kept on saying all power belongs to God
Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by winnerjoy: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
enough is enough for these distractions, President Buhari pay serious attendance to the governance,people are dying of hunger on daily basis,people committing suide everyday because there is no money in their pockets,salary are not paid by state govts, while federal govt, refused to pay allowances owed to it staff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by freetongue(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
If you are political conscious, it is glaring that indeed the Standing Order was indeed altered.

The reality is, if it wasn't amended by 7th Senate, it means it was forged.........

Since, it wasn't amended in the 7th Senate, so it means, it was forged!

So, the question is Who forged it

In a nation that has no nationally shared VALUE, simple matter becomes complex while complex issues are given simple political solution.

If you steal, some will criticize you, some will eulogise you.No VALUE!
Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by odomanis: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
MadCow1:
Saraki is going down..

How ? Are you new in this country ? This is just the high court. After wasting all possible time at it,the case will proceed to the Appeal court then, takes all the time saraki can buy. And finally hits the Supreme court. By then, either this administration would have ended or they will be in serious campaign that they wont remember the courts again. Be watching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by PentiumPro(f): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Chief Whip of the senate, Professor Olusola Adeyeye, said the [size=15pt]Senate Standing Rules were actually altered in June 2015.[/size]

Adeyeye made the disclosure while speaking with Channels Television on Sunday, adding that the [size=15pt]court would have to determine whether it was forged or not[/size].

As much as I can't reconcile the bold parts, it's clear that some under the table deal took place just prior to the inauguration of the 8th assembly, if the prosecution can establish that, this offence would border on criminality and may lead to jail for those involved.
Saraki supporters and those Ipob thugs should mute their jubilation. grin grin grin
Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by orlaryhincah(m): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
PigMeat:
Buhari, see the hate u have served on this platter, what we gonna get ? Dessert or disaster?
Kanye West

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by SUPERONE(m): 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
GOD BLESS NIGERIA! GOD PUNISH OUR #FAKE LEADERS!
Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by tolexy007(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
It was altered?

I might not be a Lawyer, but common sense tells me an offense has been committed. This Saraki and his band of adventurers, are a serious distraction on our polity. These guys are holding the Senate, and by extension, Nigerians hostage.

Saraki is British, and he should take a cue from his brother David Cameron, and just resign with dignity.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by amakenny: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
INEC's rules were altered by Prof. Attahiru Jega's INEC and Card Readers and other alterations were made and used to conduct the 2015 presidential and other elections which Muhammadu Buhari benefited from.
Now Buhari is digging into how the Senate changed its rules from open to secret ballot system in 2015. Why?

Because President Buhari wants to choose who lead the Senate, so that Buhari shall become an absolute dictator, perhaps moreover than Idi Amin.

When dictator Idi Amin was destroying Uganda, even the VC of Uganda's Makerere University was awarding doctorate degrees to Idi Amin, who was then seen by Uganda's political class as a saviour for Uganda.
That's what Buhari is aiming at.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by AtlanticBreeze: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
This man is like Buhari's abubaoku in the NASS. smh
Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by sokera: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
fkpboss:
Saraki can not and will not be removed, so you guys should forget all these shits and look for a way our minister of darkness provides light for this country. The last time we had power in our hood was like 5 days ago and the man kept on saying all power belongs to God
if you need light tell your Niger delta brothers to stop blowing pipelines , till then remain in darkness

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by chimauga(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by nortcentrallord(m): 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
It was altered?

I might not be a Lawyer, but common sense tells me an offense has been committed. This Saraki and his band of adventurers, are a serious distraction on our polity. These guys are holding the Senate, and by extension, Nigerians hostage.

Saraki is British, and he should take a cue from his brother David Cameron, and just resign with dignity.

What about those that kept debating on the location which court paper was served pertaining a certificate case of perjury and forgery then later went ahead to higher 20 jobless SAN'S including a man I used to respect to twart the case. Should they also resign? What is good for the goose is good for the gander they say.
Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by PigMeat: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
orlaryhincah:
Kanye West
yea.
Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by Businessideas: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
They said more than this before Obj removed late Okadigbo

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by fkpboss: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
sokera:
if you need light tell your Niger delta brothers to stop blowing pipelines , till then remain in darkness
who tell u say dem be my brother, guy i feel tearing u e-slap like dis
Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by nortcentrallord(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
MadCow1:
Saraki is going down..

Saraki has been going down for over a year now. He must be the biggest tree in the forest...

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by iswallker(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
It was altered?

Nigeria my country... sad

Saraki is a shame.... ..his first line of defense is that a prima facie case had not been established against him.. undecided..therefore the case should be struck out.. undecided

dont forget that saraki and his deputy are the sole beneficiaries of the amendments that were made to the senate rules... ..because it allowed them to be elected with half the number of senators in attendance..and without the party knowing the APC senators that voted for an APC/PDP leadership.... undecided

he committed forgery or benefited from it....its one of the two.....and he should not wait to be impeached like the professor is saying..he should just resign... grin

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by Oneprodigy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
ayindejimmy:

plz learn to be civil. I watch the whole interview and he was right. It's nt possible to remove Saraki bicos he enjoys the support of all Pdp senators and some arrant Apc senators. So, hw do u get 2/3rd majority to remove him?

They dont want to remove him they want to jail him. He cannot be removed but remember he doesnt uave immunity. Perjury and forgery bro.
Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by Lifestone(m): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
It was altered?

just wondering, can you tell me the nexus between the alterations and Saraki? Police hasn't said he participated in the altrations, to have been charged him to court, the prosecutors should at the least tell us his role.
Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by ayindejimmy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oneprodigy:

They dont want to remove him they want to jail him. He cannot be removed but remember he doesnt uave immunity. Perjury and forgery bro.
Afi yen.
Re: Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms by horlus(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
A true leader does not impose himself on the country. Kindly resign

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suleiman Afegbua Assassinated On Benin-Auchi Road (pics) / Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator / President Buhari Receives His Classmates On Sallah Homage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.