Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped (6547 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thoughts on this?

P.S, this didn't happen to me, I just saw it somewhere but imagine if you were in the guys shoes. Or for the females, what do you think about the guy's actions?

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by GoldenJAT(m): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
The guy has taken his action!! Some other persons could have acted differently!!! There isn't a particular way we r expected to react to this!! She doesn't own the guy(she said that).May have said something different if it was about me though!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by Leksidebolton(m): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
she never wise “

1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bros abeg no vex. Matter wey d reign now na APC Vs PDP in Ekiti state. No come bring digression join am. She disobeyed u and got raped and u dumped her. Case never close? Or abi you want us to tell you to go back to her? Just do wetin dy ur mind we care little for now. Your case is not so important infact we adjourn it till sunday evening after anouncement of Ekiti results.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by HouseOfWine: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sh1t happens...

Blame exists Cos of ppl looking to bring other ppl down ...
Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by Bluezy13(m): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tonythriller:
Bros abeg no vex. Matter wey d reign now na APC Vs PDP in Ekiti state. No come bring digression join am. She disobeyed u and got raped and u dumped her. Case never close? Or abi you want us to tell you to go back to her? Just do wetin dy ur mind we care little for now. Your case is not so important infact we adjourn it till sunday evening after anouncement of Ekiti results.

Go to politics section and feed your focus!

18 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bluezy13:

Go to politics section and feed your focus!
Lol I tire for am o

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by Olifiz(m): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
World Cup will soon end. Everyone will come back to naija reality.

Annoyingly EPL starts soon distractions everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
I respect his decision, but still that was a bit harsh.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin She got served.She found the wahala she was looking for

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by joepentwo(m): 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Good for her grin

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by lekjons(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Well...

Thats's f****d up in every way i look at it.

So I'll pass.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by Babiod: 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
EmekusTHEgreat:
I respect his decision, but still that was a bit harsh.
Guy e no harsh,she b like all these naija girls wey dey talk I fit do anyhow,I no dey under any man we just dey date.yes dats right, u fit reason say no b even rape e fit be like she don high or something,and another thing happen. Relationships is not all about love,It's commitment.Knowing U're committed to someone,if she fit lie and later went.what are other things she is keeping from you or lying about and most tyms u need another lie to save the first lie like a vicious cycle of sort ,Na so e dey start.e mean say she fit go knack person for house without the guy knowing.Trust is key joor.The guy just saved himself from an unnecessary heartbreak later.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by KELVINXY: 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
Actually,
I did not read the complete post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public.
Maybe they should report the matter to the elders in the village
but if the neighbor refuses to pay his rent,
they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.

sad

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
cry
Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by Newbielearner(m): 12:20am On Jul 12, 2018
KELVINXY:
Actually,
I did not read the complete post but I think girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public.
but if the neighbor refuse to pay his rent,

sad
oga, wetin you dey type?
Read the post before commenting jo.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by Babiod: 12:25am On Jul 12, 2018
KELVINXY:
Actually,
I did not read the complete post but I think girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public.
but if the neighbor refuse to pay his rent,

sad
U're extremely tired and u have malaria.Go and sleep. u need it.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by Wilfredpat22(f): 6:34am On Jul 12, 2018
Sir, thé girl simply went to have fun and get hookups and attention from the opposite sex

Most of we ladies don’t care if we are dating or in a relationship, the time we are truly serious is when pressure to marry mounts

Personally if I am in a relationship, I will take it as a non challant thing. After all the best respect a lady can get is when she is making her own money

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by KELVINXY: 6:43am On Jul 12, 2018
Newbielearner:

oga, wetin you dey type?
Read the post before commenting jo.

Lol
Sense of humor! wink

PS: the fact there is that trust bond has been broken.
Even if they get back together trust will be an issue.

I think the guy made a wise decision there
And no one has the right to blame him.

The girl made it clear that she doesn't need babysitting, so why being sentimental now

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by KELVINXY: 6:55am On Jul 12, 2018
Babiod:

U're extremely tired and u have malaria.Go and sleep. u need it.

U might be right sad

But I still insist that the driver didn't hit the girl intentionally, the old man should have waited before crossing the railway,
Now everyone blames the pilot.
I think they should just destroy the boat and forget about the cow.

I rest my case.
I think I'm tired! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by mgtow: 7:02am On Jul 12, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Sir, thé girl simply went to have fun and get hookups and attention from the opposite sex

Most of we ladies don’t care if we are dating or in a relationship, the time we are truly serious is when pressure to marry mounts

Personally if I am in a relationship, I will take it as a non challant thing. After all the best respect a lady can get is when she is making her own money

Lol you're always talking about how you make your own money. Eku ishe o cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by CAPSLOCKED: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2018
TOPCRUISE:
grin She got served.She found the wahala she was looking for

IMAGINE YOUR GIRL ASKED YOU NOT TO GO OUT WITH YOUR GUYS.. BUT YOU GO AHEAD AND GET SHOT BY SÂRS, OR YOU LOSE A LIMB BECAUSE OF YOUR GUY'S RECKLESS DRIVING. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO SAY YOU GOT SERVED?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2018
mgtow:

Lol you're always talking about how you make your own money. Eku ishe o cheesy
nice moniker you got there
Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by Seun(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2018
She's lucky to be rid of you. No she didn't "get raped", she was raped and that's a crime.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by bukatyne(f): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2018
All shades of foolishness!

Your boyfriend asked you not to go the club with a caveat that he will end the relationship with you if you went.

You AGREED NOT to go.

You went, was raped and interestingly expect the guy to take you back after you have been to the club and raped.

Why didn't you call your girlfriends whom you insisted on following to help you?

Why the man whom you should have considered an ex after you went to the club?

Maybe my major grouse is the fact that she was going to a club and not something important.

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by Martinez19(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2018
- It's not her fault she was raped but nevertheless, she has the right to go to the club if she wants to. Because her boyfriend disagree with her going to the club doesn't mean the rape is justified. She didn't deserve rape and rape is a crime.

- The girl should know that relationship is built on trust, you don't say one thing in front of your boyfriend and do another thing behind him. It would have been better to stand your ground on going to the club than to agree on not going in his presence then going behind his back.

- The boy must have thought "if she can lie to me like this, what other lie has she told and is she still going to tell me? Why would she lie to me?"

MY VERDICT: the girl may or may not had a good reason to lie and she was wrong to lie but she needs emotional support as rape is traumatic for the victim.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by mgtow: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
Thanks man.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by mgtow: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
Thanks man.
Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by babyfaceafrica: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2018
case closed!!
Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by tintingz(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IMAGINE YOUR GIRL ASKED YOU NOT TO GO OUT WITH YOUR GUYS.. BUT YOU GO AHEAD AND GET SHOT BY SÂRS, OR YOU LOSE A LIMB BECAUSE OF YOUR GUY'S RECKLESS DRIVING. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO SAY YOU GOT SERVED?
Well said, I think most people here lack reasoning.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
What an unhealthy relationship. It's good that they went their separate ways... I don't think anyone did anything right or wrong, life just happened and lessons were learnt. You live to enjoy another day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS / Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos) / I Regret Saving Myself For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.