Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office (45029 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) / Just-in: Police Bars Ikpeazu From Entering Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by meforyou1(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Akissani:
what are u waiting for?.....take him to federal high court na....ewu
nnegi ewu, nnagi aturu
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by FKseun(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
Free internet access has destroyed the quality of comments on Nairaland! So sad! Just imagine the stupid comment you have made. How does it sound in your ears? You can't even differentiate between use HAVE and HAS.

joeprince23:
this is strange... Buhari have destroyed our judiciary

2 Likes

Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by otokx(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nigeria and drama, this one is like from the blues.
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by sekundosekundo: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
The last time I checked, the president of this high court Judge has no school cert. Hmmmm, there was a country in deed.
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by tonio2wo: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tolexander:
Buhari no submit fake certificate.

He only said his document is with NA. Though we know sey na lie.
He dint write waec yet submitted this! Now tell me is this result genuine?

1 Share

Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by histemple: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
doctokwus:

He has,but I think in this case he has to vacate office 1st because this is a pre election matter.
I maybe wrong though.
Think it has sth to do wt his tax return.

What exactly is the "false information" he presented?
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by Akissani: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
jnrcess:
Oh Nigeria my country. I taught the judiciary would not be able to prosecute any politician on the issue of document since they played deaf ears to the issue of my primary skul leaving boss certificate scam. How do our judiciary handle issues? If you can sack a governor from office and expect him to appeal,why not do thesame to mr president. God will help our judiciary.
even cambridge, Uk which administered the exams back then confirmed the authenticity of Buhari's result and ignorant folks like u will still be splitting trash. You claimed he forged his result and yet he is still the president of nigeria, you who didn't forge WAEC what have u achieved?......you and ur entire ethnic group have neva produced a president and u are here making fool of urself

1 Like

Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by Tolexander: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
tonio2wo:

go and read the story very well.

he submitted nothing.
The principal of the school brought this out not Buhari!
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by AbuMikey(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
If this is true then, the same rule should be applied to Buhari immediately in the certificate forgery. Ikpeazu will not go down alone

Your mouth is just running anyhow.

Go and take Baba down now grin tongue

1 Like

Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by no1madman(m): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
joeprince23:
Have u measured it?
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by no1madman(m): 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
iamceejay:
Congratulations fellow Abians!
Have u measured it?
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by tonio2wo: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tolexander:
go and read the story very well.

he submitted nothing.
The principal of the school brought this out not Buhari!
Kikikiki
This was what he sumitted to inec!
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by no1madman(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
iamceejay:
Congratulations fellow Abians!
Have u measured it?
noeloge82:
U got me laughing so its better nothing than fake
U don measure d thing?
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by Lordjunta(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
tonio2wo:

So our president don dey wear this glasses since adam.
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by Lordjunta(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
tonio2wo:

So our Presido don dey wear dis im Glasses since Nursary Sch?

1 Like

Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by tonio2wo: 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lordjunta:

So our Presido don dey wear dis im Glasses since Nursary Sch?
Lol!
Na so we see an o!
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
When will mr waec be sacked?
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by nortcentrallord(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
CACAWA:
so Atiku will take over..right?

I don't think its really about the individual that takes over but it's about doing the right thing and setting precedence to what ought to be.
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by everozone: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
He goat head fell into he goat bag.PDP still in charge.
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by uzokingn(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
when ever such judgment is delivered in any state or country, there is bound to have mixed feelings among the people. but I think the Rule of Law should prevaile
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
joeprince23:
nwokem go and sleep jor.
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by iamceejay(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
no1madman:
Have u measured it?
Measured what
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by phenase(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Na lie , U can't unsit the ruling Governor. He is still the Governor. He has 7 days to appeal. He will still be on the sit and be going to court.
Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu - The People's Governor.
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by prince4pro(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
MyX1:
But Dr Ikpeazu is a very good man & he is
workin in Abia......i wonder why these people
will not allow him to continue the good work
he is doing there.
May God work d same way in d life of u Nd ur family
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by DaBullIT(m): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Simply because his fraud is evident , and no amount of image laundering will bring him back as the governor , the proof is already there , but Buhari's no certificate saga is just mindless propaganda , and we all know it

He falsified information, the same problem sakari and ekweremedu are having . and the proof is available to the prosecuting parties otherwise he would have been able to indemnify himself

Tough luck anyways , he's chopped enough , he should pack his load and go

Tolexander:
why not Ikpeazu presenting no information like Buhari not presenting his O'level certificate instead of presenting false information of himself!

Governor Ikpeazu presented Aba made information to his party!
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by Franchise21(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
CACAWA:
so Atiku will take over..right?
Kwankwaso came second
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by mapet: 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Angelb4:

joeprince23: :
1) It's Buhari 'HAS', not 'HAVE'. Bros, you should even be happy that he didn't say "Buhari nyaff......"

2) Ikpeazu's fellow PDP member took him to court, and he's to be the next govo of that state

3) Always read before you comment (that's if you can read anyway).

Thank you.

The underlined is the key issue
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by noeloge82(m): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Measure?
no1madman:

Have u measured it?

U don measure d thing?
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by mapet: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ayire:

joeprince23:

first you destroyed English
2. did you read the news at all? the problem is with his party.
last bullet for the sake of your parent and your own unborn child(ren) USE YOUR BRAIN.

Bros,

You're asking him to use what he does not posses

1 Like

Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by mapet: 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
zendy:

In that case, he is a goner. But how can Uche Ogar be sworn in when he never stood for elections? It should be Alex Otti who should be there having polled second in the elections

The Supreme Court put paid to that in the Case of Amaechi...... where it ruled that it is the party that is voted into power and not an individual.
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by isaacmarshal07: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Uhmm, new development & upliftment - God is fishing them out one by one!
Re: High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office by Chiboboski: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
phenase:
Na lie , U can't unsit the ruling Governor. He is still the Governor. He has 7 days to appeal. He will still be on the sit and be going to court.
Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu - The People's Governor.
My friend this is a criminal case and not civil. The order will subsist first before any appeal from the governor. The mistake the judge made was not pronouncing any punishment for the offence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics / Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) / Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.