Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

#Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics (45016 Views)

Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) / #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) / Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by smsshola(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Since the media chat by PMB several attacks has been directed to him and many at the opposition have called him different names and insult...while many at opposition tents see him as dictator and tyranny... but it seem many Nigeria love the way he is tackling corruption... see snapshots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by houstonia(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
#fireoninstupidity I leave you for LAWMA

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by Trailblazer1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin grin grin

Social media Change agents at work grin grin

That moment when you belch after eating a very sumptuous meal kiss kiss kiss

They just remembered the taste of Aisha's rice grin

They need more, after all one good turn deserves another grin
Just keep off if you no follow chop the rice grin

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by smsshola(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
More snapshot..

2 Likes

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
From me and the entire sane Nigerians,we say #fireonbaba# cheesy cheesy

250 Likes 18 Shares

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by carinmom(f): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
#FireonBuhari and recover all our looted funds from Dasuki and co.

#FireonBuhari and deal with Dasuki, Kanu and El Zakzakiy grin grin grin

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by Dansiki1: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
It's #FireOnBuhari

12 Likes

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by OgbeifunErom: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
#FireonBuhari

Baba Fire on with the war on corruption

75% of Nigerians are FULLY behind you

We trust you and appreciate your commitment to defeat the menace of IPOB related corruption

We know that noise from IPOB youths is music to your ears because it furthers your determination

We can assure you that we will continue to frustrate all efforts of IPOB youths and their associates

167 Likes 15 Shares

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by DaBullIT(m): 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
Soon

Heads go correct

5 Likes

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by buskie13(m): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
how has this changed the fact that I'm resuming school next week

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by Mrfahaz(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
#WUTABABA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by Ismahill(m): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
#fireonɓaɓa#sangofirewailingwailers#

25 Likes

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by fitzmayowa: 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
One begins to wonder how the #hashtags on Twitter will affect the price of garri

9 Likes

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by kozmokaz(m): 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin
call d fire service!!!

3 Likes

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by IamPatriotic(m): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
#fireonBuhari because I want to see more Dasukis passing through Lugbe to Kuje

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by MalcoImX: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
#FireOnBaba

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by porshuch: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Me too o # firethembaba

Fire dasuki
Fire ffk
Fire all fireable
Anybody Wey say corruption no go comot for naija make him and his family kpai before this year runs out. Can I hear a big AMEN

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by henchamb(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fireonbaba
Abeg include ayotallah in your list of those to deal with.
Warn him to hold his mad dogs in nigeria else you will deal with them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by agarawu23(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
buskie13:
how has this changed the fact that I'm resuming school next week
it will change things cos u won't be able to bribe your lecturers to get marks again wink cheesy

He will fire all the corruption in your school

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by Geniro: 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin

Social media Change agents at work grin grin

That moment when you belch after eating a very sumptuous meal kiss kiss kiss

They just remembered the taste of Aisha's rice grin

They need more, after all one good turn deserves another grin
Just keep off if you no follow chop the rice grin

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by 234GT(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Its well o. I am not surprised because some confused people were ready to accept nepa bill from Buhari in lieu of his certificates. How won't they support disobedience to court orders?
We had a country!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by 234GT(m): 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
agarawu23:
it will change things cos u won't be able to bribe your lecturers to get marks again wink cheesy

He will fire all the corruption in your school

Stop deceiving yourself. Buhari cannot stop that. I was in a hotel for dinner last week, and a lecturer and a sexy student were negotiating sex for marks on the table next to me. Stop living in a fools paradise!

16 Likes

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by Marvin67: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nd that is how people would sit in their rooms and push baba to destruction.

We can't practise half democracy. Democracy is based on the rule of law. If we don't want to abide by that we can create our own system of government. We can't claim to be practising a democracy where literates would support one man to be lawmaker, president, and chief judge at the same time. This is not democracy, let's stop deceiving ourselves.

As I always say, it's not about PDP or APC. It,'s about standing for what is right today, so you wouldn't need to change your stand tomorrow. If you support Buhari in this today, be ready to support another tyrant leader when he comes up. What we need is strong institutions, not strong individuals, becareful how powerful you make Buhari feel, it could backfire tomorrow. A word is enough for the wise

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by Yhinkss(m): 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
At rideonbaba we the good people are solidly behind u. How I wish u come now as a military

Only children of hate will develop heart attack. Abeg I'm using this chance to help enhance your dragnet to madam shepotamus. I want to hear her wail with a visit to kirikiri

4 Likes

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by Yhinkss(m): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Marvin67:
Nd that is how people would sit in their rooms and push baba to destruction.

We can't practise half democracy. Democracy is based on the rule of law. If we don't want to abide by that we can create our own system of government. We can't claim to be practising a democracy where literates would support one man to be lawmaker, president, and chief judge at the same time. This is not democracy, let's stop deceiving ourselves.

As I always say, it's not about PDP or APC. It,'s about standing for what is right today, so you wouldn't need to change your stand tomorrow. If you support Buhari in this today, be ready to support another tyrant leader when he comes up. What we need is strong institutions, not strong individuals, becareful how powerful you make Buhari feel, it could backfire tomorrow. A word is enough for the wise

Oga marvin you better keep your epistle to yourself for now. Because they so much take us citizenry for a ride. They need to be taught a lesson. Which corrupt judicial system are you talking of.
Is it not the same that freed james ibori
Is it not the same that freed Maina
Is it not the same with Fani Kayode etc
Guy we are not ripe yet for true democracy. What we need now is a strong hand to do what is right. We the good citizen are not complaining or where were your for 7 years while the large scale looting was on and we never heard the name EFCC
Jonathan suppressed them completely because he himself is corruption

Yes, true we need strong institution but that is at a latter time for strengthening but what we need now is a tyrant, gat that?

38 Likes

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by Marvin67: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Yhinkss:

Oga marvin you better keep your epistle to yourself for now. Because they so much take us citizenry for a ride. They need to be taught a lesson. Which corrupt judicial system are you talking of.
Is it not the same that freed james ibori
Is it not the same that freed Maina
Is it not the same with Fani Kayode etc
Guy we are not ripe yet for true democracy. What we need now is a strong hand to do what is right. We the good citizen are not complaining or where were your for 7 years while the large scale looting was on and we never heard the name EFCC
Jonathan suppressed them completely because he himself is corruption

Yes, true we need strong institution but that is at a latter time for strengthening but what we need now is a tyrant, gat that?

Then when the list of Democratic nations is been read out, let Nigeria be exempted. There's nothing wrong with having our own system of government. We mustn't use democracy. But if we claim to be practising democracy, let's do it based on the rule of law. Or better still, let's make it official that we now have an autocratic government.

What goes around comes around. Buhari is doing these today with good intentions, if he doesn't stop, watch how another leader would come later nd do them with all the bad intentions, things like this always backfire

30 Likes

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by drizslim(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
I comment my reserve
Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by cutebobo(m): 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
God be with u Buhari in Jesus name

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by winner01(m): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mad world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by HonourablePomk: 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
So?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) / Lagos Government Demolishes Shanties In Obalende (Photos) / UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.