Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) (58740 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) / Solomon Dalung Turns Mechanic After His Car Developed Fault While Traveling.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by dainformant(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
We need to treat others right now cos this world is a small place and no one knows what the future holds in store for us. Minister of Youth and Sports, Barrister Solomon Dalung was shockingly surprised after bumping into his secondary school classmate at Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos -earlier today.

Below is what the minister had to say after the encounter;

The surprise you got when you meet your secondary school class mate. I got it wow this afternoon at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos. Life in itself is just a small cycle that turns round and brings old folks together again and again. Lesson: Treat whoever you meet today with human kindness,you wouldn't just know where next life will bring you both together again. God bless Nigeria.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/minister-of-youth-sports-runs-into-his.html

15 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by dainformant(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
nice

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by ChangeIsCostant: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
if to say na wicked guy him be dat year, the minister for don show pepper now

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by PrettyCrystal: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
what a small world

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by thesicilian: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Always nice to run into your old classmate. Especially when both of you are doing well

170 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Breadmaker: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
All these people saying small world sha, has any of you ever seen something that's bigger than this world?

Unah dey confuse Me walahi.

A conductor ran away with my N80 around 3pm on 14 may 2010. I searched for him for two days and couldn't find him.

I still search him anytime I go Lagos and I am yet to see him.

This is Lagos alone and people tell me it's a small.

People spend their entire life searching for their missing rib, the women are also busy searching for the owner of the rib they carry.

Many of them die without meeting each other and yet it is a small world.

Abeg make unah swerve biko.

Even those that say life is short dey confuse me too, what else is longer than life?

313 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by veekid(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
Is this news?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin pls wht's the meaning of small world I'm confused here !
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by eleojo23: 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
I also ran into my nursery school classmate yesterday, oya mods come and move it to front page.

11 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Flexherbal(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Life is a small village. We need to always treat one another well.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by chimah3(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
So?

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by ladyF(f): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
I know the feeling. I once ran into a very wicked house mistress in secondary school. She was so wicked to all of us. Always accusing me of things I didn't do. She wasn't even expecting me to greet her sef, talk about guilty conscience... angry But I did...

Even those seniors that used to bully people in school then, dem no fit bully me sha, by the time I show them my muscles, them go clear grin Anyway sha...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by joe4real12: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oboy! Collect contact sharpally.

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Tjohnnay: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
undecided

Na connection sure pass nw ooo, Make dat guy nor dull o

8 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by IVORY2009(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
This man common flag na wa shocked shocked
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by fkpboss: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
Now you are a minister and I think he is a security man with that uniform.... that is life for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by blackbartee(m): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Things wey dey make FP for nairaland these days..... I no understand again....
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
veekid:
Is this news?
I wonder

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by lacasera14(m): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
This is cool really really cool .
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:
All these people saying small world sha, has any of you ever seen something that's bigger than this world?

Lolz
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Tunagee(m): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
dainformant:
We need to treat others right now cos this world is a small place and no one knows what the future holds in store for us. Minister of Youth and Sports, Barrister Solomon Dalung was shockingly surprised after bumping into his secondary school classmate at Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos -earlier today.

Below is what the minister had to say after the encounter;

The surprise you got when you meet your secondary school class mate. I got it wow this afternoon at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos. Life in itself is just a small cycle that turns round and brings old folks together again and again. Lesson: Treat whoever you meet today with human kindness,you wouldn't just know where next life will bring you both together again. God bless Nigeria.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/minister-of-youth-sports-runs-into-his.html

and so! is this news
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by haywire07(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Wow

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Tjohnnay: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
IVORY2009:
This man common flag na wa shocked shocked
eblyk all dis ppl wey dey stay with prisoners for kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Olalan(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
The lesson is we should treat everybody we come across in life with respect and dignity cause you never can tell where you will meet them next.
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by maduxs: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
I also bump into buhari hardship again after i thought that i wouldn't see him and his hardship again after his military overthrow, what a wicked and small world

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by haywire07(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
eleojo23:
I also ran into my nursery school classmate yesterday, oya mods come and move it to front page.

Who are u pls? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Breadmaker: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lolz
Nah so we dey hear.

Small world, life is short as if they've seen anything that is longer than life.
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by legundarybeans(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Abeg I dey confused o.....who b solomon?....who be the classm8?
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by eleojo23: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
haywire07:

Who are u pls? undecided
I am someone you just quoted. And who are you please? undecided

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by pointstores(m): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
life is a mystery
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Spells(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
eleojo23:
grin u never reach minister na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee / Oludamilola Osinbajo And Oluseun Bakare's Engagement In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.