Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) (58752 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) / Solomon Dalung Turns Mechanic After His Car Developed Fault While Traveling.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by monalicious(f): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:
All these people saying small world sha, has any of you ever seen something that's bigger than this world?

Unah dey confuse Me walahi.

A conductor ran away with my N80 around 3pm on 14 may 2010. I searched for him for two days and couldn't find him.

I still search him anytime I go Lagos and I am yet to see him.

This is Lagos alone and people tell me it's a small.

People spend their entire life searching for their missing rib, the women are also busy searching for the owner of the rib they carry.

Many of them die without meeting each other and yet it is a small world.

Abeg make unah swerve biko.

Even those that say life is short dey confuse me too, what else is longer than life?
This is good comedy. Would have loved for u to also analyse d lenght of life. Got me rotflmao
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by miqos02(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
it's a small world
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by fkpboss: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
anonym0us:
that's the minister wearing the red cap ...
can you blame me? when only the rich wear good clothes in Nigeria these days. you cant blame me my brother
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Mjshexy(f): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
fkpboss:
Now you are a minister and I think he is a security man with that uniform.... that is life for you
Bros it's the minister in uniform and his old friend in caftan though our sport minister always dresses like a security boy grin
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by fkpboss: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
hardbody:

What is this one saying?

The man dressed like a security personnel is your youth and sport minister. That's his trade mark uniform.
can you blame me? when only the rich wear good clothes in Nigeria these days.. you cant blame me my brother
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by fkpboss: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Leiman100:
guy stop dulling, the minister is the one on 'uniform'
can you blame me ? when only the rich wear good clothes in Nigeria these days,... you cant blame my brother

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by fkpboss: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Godyke:

This one just jump into the topic without any idea of what is happening. You cant even differentiate between who is the minister and who is the school mate that was met. I dont think you even know who the minister of sport is sef
can you blame me ? when only the rich wear good clothes in Nigeria these days. you cant blame me my brother
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by fkpboss: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
Mjshexy:
Bros it's the minister in uniform and his old friend in caftan though our sport minister always dresses like a security boy grin
Don't mind me my brother, Plato once told me dat i should not always judge by what i see but i would never listen

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:
Nah so we dey hear.

Small world, life is short as if they've seen anything that is longer than life.

Lol
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Spells:
grin u never reach minister na
lolz even youth leader hin don reach niiii grin
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by chidozieikeji2: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
fkpboss:
Now you are a minister and I think he is a security man with that uniform.... that is life for you
the minister is the one wearing uniform he is forming che Guevara and thomas sankara he loves dressing in khaki always
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by piagetskinner(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
eleojo23:
I also ran into my nursery school classmate yesterday, oya mods come and move it to front page.
Nursery? This ur lie carry weight
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by tommykiwi(m): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
thesicilian:
Always nice to run into your old classmate. Especially when both of you are doing well
true talk..not one doing well and the not doing well.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by dukeprince50: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
All of u saying its a small world, shebi ona papa don trek am finish?
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by dainformant(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Its not news but u are reading it... Abeg move
Tunagee:

and so! is this news
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Daniyomex(m): 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
if to say na wicked guy him be dat year, the minister for don show pepper now
Lol.....thank God he wasn't
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by octopusfreaky(f): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:
All these people saying small world sha, has any of you ever seen something that's bigger than this world?

A conductor ran away with my N80 around 3pm on 14 may 2010. I searched for him for two days and couldn't find him.

People spend their entire life searching for their missing rib, the women are also busy searching for the owner of the rib they carry.

Even those that say life is short dey confuse me too, what else is longer than life?
see me lafffin herreeegringringrin
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by talk2kaystone(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
e taya me o
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Binsani(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:

grin
Breadmaker:

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by fortunechy(m): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
dts life for u
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by NemzySeries(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by tayo200(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
him classmate na security??
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Thobiy(m): 2:49am On Jun 28, 2016
thesicilian:
Always nice to run into your old classmate. Especially when both of you are doing well
Yep
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by sampo4shizy: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2016
shocked
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by farouk0403(m): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2016
fkpboss:

hahahaha my belly one burst with laughter. ok let me clear it for you

The minister Solomon dalong is the one that wore the uniform with Beret while his class mate is the other guy. are you ok now?
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Spells(m): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

lolz even youth leader hin don reach niiii grin
Gee u harsh oh heheheheheh
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Spells(m): 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Na minister for church grin
minister for backyard church abi grin
Sirmuel1:

Na minister for church grin
minister for backyard church abi
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by cpapa: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Na so I go see one useless man o war guy back den in futo for computer village way think say everything end for futo I wanted to wole d guy if not dat I was wearing cooperate I for fight d guy during our last paper in our final yr because a guy wore red nd black wth a brat na so dis guy nd in fellow man o war guys where beating these guy and d funnyest part was dat dis man o war guys where in 3yr
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by funkyjms: 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Breadmaker:

You have successfully proved it's a big world we live in. Applause!
I and monalicious challenge you to prove life is not short. grin
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by monalicious(f): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
funkyjms:

You have successfully proved it's a big world we live in. Applause!
I and monalicious challenge you to prove life is not short. grin
Breadmaker, we are waiting for you. I'm looking forward to reading that
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Tallesty1(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2018
Breadmaker:

This is Lagos alone and people tell me it's a small world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi / Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.