Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (11027 Views)

Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Tunechi1(m): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2016
Dis na temptation

1 Like

Re: . by Tunechi1(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2016
Dis na temptation Btw abeg check my signature ojere
Re: . by temmym4(m): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2016
Her bf na your guy, yet you whispered those words into her ear and now that she is in it with you, you are asking if you should get down with her?
No offense bro, but you are a definition of the word "S.i.l.l.y" cracking one of your balls shouldn't be a crime!
Re: . by dobys(f): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2016
optimusmind:
My first romance thread.
A week ago, I jokingly grabbed my coursemate on the neck, pushed her against a wall, and whispered in her ears "How would like liked to be chocked and banged"
She was shocked ND for more than 10min couldn't even move.
Today, I was going up the stairs, she happened to be there cuz we were heading for the same lectures. She held my hands, and told me she can steal me from my girlfriend. I jokingly told her it was impossible, that I would only rough handle her and leave her.
To my surprise, she said that's what she wants.
Me, still taking it for a joke, kept teasing and telling her I would put my belt around her neck and chock her with it while taking her doggy and spanking her.....
She was into it and we had a lot of fantasies about it.
Now she wants action.

My challenge is her boyfriend is my guy, and she knows and I know him. Yet she still wants it,
Guys and babes here, should I bang this gal... Cuz I can rate her body a 6.8/10 she's really tempting me.

wah kinda expensive joke is dat..... smh. u must have being losting over her jare. bang her

1 Like

Re: . by torqque7(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2016
optimusmind:

Well said brother,
Thanks..

1 Like

Re: . by torqque7(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2016
dobys:

wah kinda expensive joke is dat..... smh. u must have being losting over her jare. bang her

Lol..that's what the male specie does,especially if the female in question is attractive then lustre must follow so it's not a big deal if he was lusting over her,it's our ability to control the lust that matters.

Anyway I agree with you on the bang her part tho. By the way,looked up your profile and you are worthy of lust shocked kiss
Re: . by Enockia(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2016
optimusmind:
My first romance thread.
A week ago, I jokingly grabbed my coursemate on the neck, pushed her against a wall, and whispered in her ears "How would like liked to be chocked and banged"
She was shocked ND for more than 10min couldn't even move.
Today, I was going up the stairs, she happened to be there cuz we were heading for the same lectures. She held my hands, and told me she can steal me from my girlfriend. I jokingly told her it was impossible, that I would only rough handle her and leave her.
To my surprise, she said that's what she wants.
Me, still taking it for a joke, kept teasing and telling her I would put my belt around her neck and chock her with it while taking her doggy and spanking her.....
She was into it and we had a lot of fantasies about it.
Now she wants action.

My challenge is her boyfriend is my guy, and she knows and I know him. Yet she still wants it,
Guys and babes here, should I bang this gal... Cuz I can rate her body a 6.8/10 she's really tempting me.

JUST DO IT!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2016
gimakon:

I have none. I'm trying to focus now, so I can have one.
Focus I mean grow my software business, to be a stable one, where I can have steady income, asides the software have 2 other businesses that fetches cash(since I am self employed) then move into ma own apartment.

From there I can have a good one. Let me tell you what u don't know, promiscuous lifestyle fetches u so many hungry girlfriends who just wants to eat your money and let u be. May God help u, u fall in love with one of them, they go help scatter up life from there. If u base your life on women, you see yourself hustling backwards. U need a woman with good character, not these toilets that roam the streets with rings on their toes and nostrils in the name of swag. Think about it.
Kudos to you brother.
But don't be so quick to praise or criticize.
For you know me not.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2016
temmym4:
Her bf na your guy, yet you whispered those words into her ear and now that she is in it with you, you are asking if you should get down with her?
No offense bro, but you are a definition of the word "S.i.l.l.y" cracking one of your balls shouldn't be a crime!
I don't know what to say. Except you smoke crack.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2016
dobys:

Okayyyy
Re: . by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 28, 2016
optimusmind:

Kudos to you brother.
But don't be so quick to praise or criticize.
For you know me not.

At all. Just telling u how I feel sha
Re: . by ThinkingOutLoud(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Of course. Go ahead.. bang your friend's girl - it's totally okay. this is the response you're hoping to get yea? cheers!
Re: . by dobys(f): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
torqque7:

Lol..that's what the male specie does,especially if the female in question is attractive then lustre must follow so it's not a big deal if he was lusting over her,it's our ability to control the lust that matters.

Anyway I agree with you on the bang her part tho. By the way,looked up your profile and you are worthy of lust shocked kiss

hahahahah okay
Re: . by dobys(f): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
torqque7:

hahahahahahaha okay
Re: . by torqque7(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
dobys:

hahahahahahaha okay

Hmmm so you are laughing at me shey?instead of praying for me to emerge triumphant from lusting after dobys pic angry angry.do you know all the bad bad things that have been going through my head as a result of lust noni sotay headache don join sef?so you want me to go to hell after suffering from this buharis bad economic downturn?ifa catch u ehnn tongue..lol
Re: . by MENZPRIDE(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
optimusmind:

No Na. I no wan implicate anybody. Just a tough delimma for me

brother-man, there's no dilemma there. it's an open secret, you know we know what's on your mind...
ask your friend for permission, after-all "what are friends for"??
Re: . by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
torqque7:

Hmmm so you are laughing at me shey?instead of praying for me to emerge triumphant from lusting after dobys pic angry angry.do you know all the bad bad things that have been going through my head as a result of lust noni sotay headache don join sef?so you want me to go to hell after suffering from this buharis bad economic downturn?ifa catch u ehnn tongue..lol
Lines

1 Like

Re: . by temmym4(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
optimusmind:
I don't know what to say. Except you smoke crack.

lol. Truth hurts. let me tell you what u want to hear. Go and bang your Guy's girlfriend. are u owk now?! Cheers.
Re: . by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
torqque7:
Two things here..first off is your mumu friend in love with the bit.ch?if he is then you should find a way to hint him that his girl is a hoe..and secondly, of course you fvck her brains out cos she brought herself to you which means she is bad for your friend..

If I were in your shoe il definitely fvck her if I find her attractive and then tell my guy his gf is not someone he should take seriously..and YES if my gf does same with another guy let him fvck her and tell me I'd appreciate him for opening my eyes to the HOE in front of me angry angry..any girl you can't TRUST as a guy is not WORTH your love shikena
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / What Do African Men Want In A Woman! / What Women Want (WWW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.