Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

EFCC Detains NNPC Officials In Prison Over Fuel Diversion (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Detains NNPC Officials In Prison Over Fuel Diversion (photos) (26945 Views)

EFCC Detains Babachir Lawal Over N223m Fraud / Court Stops Labour From Going On Strike Over Fuel Price Hike / White Man, Policeman & Okada Rider On One Motorcycle Over Fuel Scarcity - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Detains NNPC Officials In Prison Over Fuel Diversion (photos) by bigass123(m): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2016
What institution is saddled with checkmating economic crimes..these fellas were charged for economic sabotage..
Oga you need to go back to school or at least keep quiet if you're not too sure of what you're saying.

kopite:
Is that also the function of EFCC? I just hope they don't arrest religious leaders for preaching too much.
Re: EFCC Detains NNPC Officials In Prison Over Fuel Diversion (photos) by gomeks(m): 6:57am On Jun 28, 2016
Better day ahead, at least sanity is restoring in givergovernment parastatal
Re: EFCC Detains NNPC Officials In Prison Over Fuel Diversion (photos) by gomeks(m): 6:59am On Jun 28, 2016
bigass123:
What institution is saddled with checkmating economic crimes..these fellas were charged for economic sabotage..
Oga you need to go back to school or at least keep quiet if you're not too sure of what you're saying.

Are you saying what they did was wrong. Or are you one of them
Re: EFCC Detains NNPC Officials In Prison Over Fuel Diversion (photos) by bigass123(m): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2016
Huuuur!

.........Yawns loudly.........

I'm not in the mood to check names today.. I just don't know why angry

YAKUBU Oya, come here oh... Con go buy kunnu for me smiley
Re: EFCC Detains NNPC Officials In Prison Over Fuel Diversion (photos) by gomeks(m): 7:05am On Jun 28, 2016
Better days ahead, at least sanity is restoring in government parastatals
Re: EFCC Detains NNPC Officials In Prison Over Fuel Diversion (photos) by gbishman: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2016
This is beautiful and s very good deterrant now the world and their families know the source of their ill gotten wealth.
Re: EFCC Detains NNPC Officials In Prison Over Fuel Diversion (photos) by gbishman: 7:49am On Jun 28, 2016
It's high time that the government institutes a law whereby cimes committed by offenders should be placed in front of the offenders houses so the whole world knows
Re: EFCC Detains NNPC Officials In Prison Over Fuel Diversion (photos) by fxskye: 8:14am On Jun 28, 2016
I see this as a witch-hunting as those men are not from the North and Not Muslims. Buhari is always on pursue of non-fulani/hausa men.

Lol.......Buhari giving hard fight to his kinsmen..........Wailers dont have comments
Re: EFCC Detains NNPC Officials In Prison Over Fuel Diversion (photos) by Progressive01(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2016
doyinisaac:
jail them!!!see as their face be like Nokia charger...thieves.....
Haba bros!! Charger??!! Rotflmao!!! Hahahahahahaha gringringrincheesycheesycheesy
Re: EFCC Detains NNPC Officials In Prison Over Fuel Diversion (photos) by darelar(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2016
007Gbenga:

lol, never had, never will! I actually worked with one fellow who was taken to EFCC custody at his former place of work after his own boss stole about 1Billion advertising fund for a tomatoe company. That was around 2010.
ok. But things must have changed since 2010 till now.
Re: EFCC Detains NNPC Officials In Prison Over Fuel Diversion (photos) by nellybenn: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Realdeals:
The Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) has arraigned the duo of Munzali Ahmed and Alex Bala before Honourable Justice Idrissa Kolo of the Federal High Court, Kano, on a one count charge bordering on diversion of PMS popularly known as Petrol.

The accused, Munzali Ahmed, who is the Sales Representative of NNPC in Dutse, Jigawa State and Alex Bala the NNPC Sales Representative in Hotoro, Kano, were arrested by EFCC Operatives Special Task Force in March 2016 following intelligence which indicated that truck of 40,000 litres of PMS with Registration Number GME804XA belonging to the NNPC Retail billed for Bamaina outlet in Birnin Kudu Local Government Area of Jigawa State was diverted to Munira Petroleum Ltd and Danmarke Investment Ltd both in Zaria, Kaduna State.

Investigation further revealed that the PMS was sold at a higher price instead of the approved pump price of N86/litre as at then. The court then ordered them to be remanded in prison custody till June 28, 2016, for ruling on bail

Read more: http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigerian-news/2016/06/27/efcc-detains-nnpc-officials-prison-fuel-diversion/

Please how can i report a case to EFCC someone is doing forgery and impersonator for my Late Dad's account
Re: EFCC Detains NNPC Officials In Prison Over Fuel Diversion (photos) by alaskido(m): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
They did not divert the PMS, they only changed the location by shifting it grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement / Udo Udoma, Okechukwu Enelamah: FG Investigates Ex-ministers Over Billions / Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.