Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! (38699 Views)

Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) / Ugandan Pastor Burns Thousands Of Bibles For Misleading His Members (Photos) / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by veteran001: 11:04am On Jun 29, 2016
HardMirror:
You will find the story of Noah and the Flood in the book of Genesis Chpt 6,7 and 8.

These are the 3 chapters I will be quoting from.

The synopsis of this story is that people became very evil, God regretted creating man, God found Noah to be the only righteous man, God saves Noah and his family by revealing the impending plan to flood the earth. Noah builds ark, rain falls and flood the earth. Noah and his family along with all animals with him survives.

Before we go far, the BIG QUESTION IS, COULD THIS HAVE EVER happened? Could the whole earth be truly covered by water?

GENESIS 7:18-20 "18 The waters rose and increased greatly on the earth, and the ark floated on the surface of the water. 19 They rose greatly on the earth, and all the high mountains under the entire heavens were covered. 20 The waters rose and covered the mountains to a depth of more than fifteen cubits"

Wonderful!

For us to accept this we must Note verse 19 that says the water covers ALL mountains under the heavens INCLUDING mount EVEREST that is 8,800 meters tall!

How much water will be needed for this to be achieved?

CALCULATION
Volume of water above all mountains = (Volume of earth+water above highest peak)V2 - (volume of earth)V1

volume of a sphere, V=4/3πr³.

Radius of the Earth is 6,371KM

V1= 1,083,642,907,017.5 Cubic kilometers

To get V2 we must add the height of the highest peak which is mount Everest(which is 8.8km) to the radius of the earth at sea level.
R2= 6,371 + 8.8 = 6,379.8KM

Using the formula V=4/3πr³.

V2=1,088,139,486,240.6 Cubic Kilometer (which will be the new volume of the earth when totally covered with water)

So the added volume is V2-V1
=4,496,579,223.1 Cubic kilometers of water!

Stay tuned we just got started

You have loop holes in your calculation.
The water volume measurement (V) should be: average depth of ocean around the earth (d) x surface area of ocean around the earth (A) + height of tallest mountain on earth (h) x total surface area of the earth (Ae)
Given by:
V = (A x d) + (Ae x h)
To calculate the irregular surface area of the earth by using a simple graph sheet, and you can take the average depth by taking depth at different ocean floor level around the earth.

From your analysis
Using Total volume of water obtained (V) = V2 - V1 where V2 = Volume above the highest peak of mountain (say Vm) + V1 (volume of earth)

Since V2 = Vm + V1; V = Vm - V1 + V1 = Vm and Vm represents volume above the highest peak of mountain.

You see where I'm driving at? You forget the depth to the ocean floor.... Nice one though

1 Like

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by CAPSLOCKED: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2016
uckennety:

Mr pls I don't av strength

BUT YOU HAVE STRENGTH TO PROPOSE CARELESSLY COMPOSED IDEAS?

4 Likes

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by CAPSLOCKED: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2016
blessedvisky:
Lol. Op must be feeling fly right now.
1) The Earth God created is not the earth we have today.
When God created the earth, there was nothing like lakes, islands, etc. There was no rain too. There was nothings like winter, summer, temperature was uniform. There were no seasons before the flood. They came after . Read Gen 8:10. All these things came after the flood. Asking how kangaroos and penguins got there is just pure stupidity, considering that no islands existed then (Australia and Antarctica are just really big islands).

THIS IS WHY JESUS LOVES YOU =

YOU SAY ALL THESE THINGS CAME AFTER THE FLOOD.... CLEARLY GOD DIDN'T CREATE THEM THEN. NO RAINS, NOR SEASONS NOR ISLANDS NOR KANGAROOS.. UNTIL AFTER THE FLOOD.

SO MOSES CREATED THEM AFTER THE FLOOD? OR HE MOLDED THE PENGUIN AND KANGAROOS USING CLAY AND THEY RAN OFF TO AUSTRALIA...

VERY NICE!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by JumaiM(f): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2016
davien:
So are you all lacking brains then?... Aren't you supposed to be the wise one if what you believe in is true?

Thou shall burn in hell oh ye son of lucifer for insulting the daughter of the one and only living Godtongue. angry > cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by JumaiM(f): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2016
davien:
So are you all lacking brains then?... Aren't you supposed to be the wise one if what you believe in is true?

Thou shall burn in hell oh ye son of lucifer for insulting the daughter of the one and only living Godtongue. angry

1 Like

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by rawgame(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2016
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works... "- Psalm. 14:1
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by davien(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2016
JumaiM:

Thou shall burn in hell oh ye son of lucifer for insulting the daughter of the one and only living Godtongue. angry
An inch further and you could be a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by CAPSLOCKED: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2016
rawgame:
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works... "- Psalm. 14:1

MY TOP FAVORITE QUOTE OF ALL TIME!

1 Like

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by TrajansKong: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
uckennety:
guinea pig and west africa pig all are pigs!

Please. Stop.

My people, it is time to wage war against the retardant stupidity that plagues our public discourse.

Just as the Christians will not suffer 'a witch' to live, so should we eliminate with all ruthlessness the voices of imbecility in our assemblies.

This nonsense has gone on for long enough.

THEY SHALL NOT PASS!

3 Likes

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by blessedvisky(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS WHY JESUS LOVES YOU =

YOU SAY ALL THESE THINGS CAME AFTER THE FLOOD.... CLEARLY GOD DIDN'T CREATE THEM THEN. NO RAINS, NOR SEASONS NOR ISLANDS NOR KANGAROOS.. UNTIL AFTER THE FLOOD.

SO MOSES CREATED THEM AFTER THE FLOOD? OR HE MOLDED THE PENGUIN AND KANGAROOS AND THEY RAN OFF TO AUSTRALIA...

VERY NICE!

You obviously cannot read comprehensively. An island is a piece of land surrounded by water. The flood of noah was caused by the First rain to fall on the earth, a result of God's judgement on man's wickedness. Antarctica and Australia didn't exist as separate pieces of land. The animals were present. They were simply not living where they are today. I hope you can understand this one
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by ValentineMary(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
I never really expected xtians to visit this thread but they did. I have realised that most xtians are ignorant and insecure of their faith that's why u see all those hate statements.

I could not stop laughing as I read through. One guy called continental drift the big bang and said it took place 5,000 years ago. This is laughable because the most recent continental drift took place about 60-100 million years ago and the big bang took place 13.82 billion years ago.

Now let me chip in something: God's intention for the flood was to end sin right? and since he is omniscient, he knows all things. But did sin end after the flood? why would the plans of an omniscient being fail
Ponder over this

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by blessedvisky(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
CltrAltDelicious:

cheesy Waris dis
What do you mean?
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by JumaiM(f): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
davien:
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by CltrAltDelicious(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
blessedvisky:

What do you mean?
I know you think what you wrote up there makes sense
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by blessedvisky(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
CltrAltDelicious:

I know you think what you wrote up there makes sense
I'm still not getting your point;that's if you have any
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by CAPSLOCKED: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
blessedvisky:

You obviously cannot read comprehensively. An island is a piece of land surrounded by water. The flood of noah was caused by the First rain to fall on the earth, a result of God's judgement on man's wickedness. Antarctica and Australia didn't exist as separate pieces of land. The animals were present. They were simply not living where they are today. I hope you can understand this one

JUST LOOK AT THIS GUY.

YOU THINK I WOULDN'T BE AN OWNER TO THE BIGGEST PENGUIN FARM IN THE WORLD TODAY IF PENGUINS COULD SURVIVE OUTSIDE THE ANTARCTICA??
THE POLAR BEARS CAN'T EVEN HAVE A NICE TIME IN AMERICA OR EUROPE CUZ NATURALLY, THEY BELONG TO THE ARTICS.

YOU'RE HERE TELLING ME ALL THESE ANIMALS LIVED AT THE SAME PLACE BEFORE THE FLOOD. HOW DID THEY MIGRATE IF I'M TO AGREE WITH YOUR DRY LOGIC, ORDINARY PENGUINS O, YOU THINK THEY COULD HAVE TREKKED THAT VERY LONG DISTANCE WITHOUT DYING JUST ONE KILOMETER FAR FROM NOAH'S COMPOUND!

PLEASE GIVE THE HUMAN BRAIN SOME RESPECT BY USING IT RATIONALLY!

5 Likes

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by kevoh(m): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
davien:
I think JumaiM is just being sarcastic. You can tell from the smileys after her posts.

1 Like

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by blessedvisky(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

JUST LOOK AT THIS GUY.

YOU THINK I WOULDN'T BE AN OWNER TO THE BIGGEST PENGUIN FARM IN THE WORLD TODAY IF PENGUINS COULD SURVIVE OUTSIDE THE ANTARCTICA??
THE POLAR BEARS CAN'T EVEN HAVE A NICE TIME IN AMERICA OR EUROPE CUZ NATURALLY, THEY BELONG TO THE ARTICS.

YOU'RE HERE TELLING ME ALL THESE ANIMALS LIVED AT THE SAME PLACE BEFORE THE FLOOD. HOW DID THEY MIGRATE IF I'M TO AGREE WITH YOUR DRY LOGIC, ORDINARY PENGUINS O, YOU THINK THEY COULD HAVE TREKKED THAT VERY LONG DISTANCE WITHOUT DYING JUST ONE KILOMETER FAR FROM NOAH'S COMPOUND!

PLEASE GIVE THE HUMAN BRAIN SOME RESPECT BY USING IT RATIONALLY!

Do you have proof that penguins absolutely cannot live outside icy regions? You must be really unlearned. You claim to be rational in your thinking yet simple facts evade you. I'm done with this oneone grin

1 Like

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by davien(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
blessedvisky:

Do you have proof that penguins absolutely cannot live outside icy regions? You must be really unlearned. You claim to be rational in your thinking yet simple facts evade you. I'm done with this oneone grin
It's different species.. he's talking of why there are no single specie migration fossils which should be evident of global specie migration.

1 Like

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by urahara(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
uckennety:
I don't want to talk but am forced to talk am not a religious fanatic but in d book of genesis you'll read about how the earth was void and water filled the surface of the earth,you'll read how God separated land and sea wch means that land was in 1 mass and sea was in other!ok let's fast forward to your geography for those that ever enter class you were taught that several million years ago,the earth land mass was in one mass form nothing like continents or country until the BBT concurred that is called BIG BANG THEORY!!!! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang That is how kangaroos ended up in australia after it occurred so it didn't jump From middle east to australia!and can you imagine wen d earth is in one mass Form an earthquake in America will affect aFrica!well try to Fix the map together you'll see that all continents Fit into africa and that's where it all happened not israel!the 1st human archaeological remains was dugged out of kenya!or Tanzania please correct me if am wrong but it's one of the two!so it's 100% possible that the world was consumed by water.
Finally the issue about animal species well funny but I hope you all know abt genetics mutation and the ability to adapt to change in other to survive. I won't emphasize much but we know that it's only Noah and his family entered the ark but today how many species (races)of man do we have today?so asking about the number of species is totally irrelevant!
Trust me I trust the bible on this one.....

How Christians rush to threads to post nonsense

6 Likes

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by CAPSLOCKED: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
blessedvisky:

SMH!
THERE ARE A FEW SPECIES OF PENGUINS THAT CAN SURVIVE OUTSIDE THE ARTIC.

WHERE ELSE CAN THEY LIVE..?

THE REGION AROUND EQUATOR... THE PACIFIC OCEAN BECAUSE OF THE WIND, WATER, AND TEMPERATURE. ECUADOR, SOUTH OF SOUTH AFRICA, AUSTRALIA AND CO. AND THEY'RE VERY FEW IN NUMBER AROUND THIS REGION COMPARED TO THE SOUTH POLE REGION.

AND NOAH LIVED WHERE?

THOSE BEING'S CAN'T SURVIVE UP TO 2 HOURS OUTSIDE THEIR NATURAL HABITAT (OR ARTIFICIAL IF ANY AVAILABLE ) AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SPENDING A WHOLE 40DAYS WITH NOAH!
THOUGH THERE ARS SPECIES THAT CAN SURVIVE IN WARM PLACES BUT GEOGRAPHY DON'T TALK MUCH ABOUT THEM BECAUSE OF EXTINCTION.

YOU'VE CHANGED THE GAME PLAN HERE, ITS NOT ABOUT DEFENDING NOAH AND HIS FAMILY OR THE BIBLE STORIES,
ITS NOW ABOUT DEFENDING YOUR OWN ABUNDANT STUPID!TY!
YOU'VE GOT TO BE HONEST SOMETIMES. THERE'S NO WAY ALL THE ANIMALS WE HAVE TODAY WOULD HAVE MADE IT TO NOAH.
DIDN'T YOU ATTEND BIOLOGY CLASS IN SCHOOL?

WHAT ABOUT THE WORMS AND CENTIPEDES, AND OTHER LIVING THINGS LIKE THE NEMATODES?

WHAT ABOUT THE LICE AND TICKS, SO NOAH SERIOUSLY HAND PICKED ALL THESE TINY BUDDIES ALL BY HIMSELF, INCLUDING SCORPIONS AND BEES AND WASPS, SPIDERS AND BUGS?

AND THE KING COBRAS AND PYTHONS, AND ALL MANNER OF MAMBAS undecided

DON'T JUST GOOGLE ANY NONSENSE, FROM ANY NONSENSE SITE.
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN PENGUINS GET BOOKS ON THEM AND READ TO UNDERSTAND.

5 Likes

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by CAPSLOCKED: 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
davien:
It's different species.. he's talking of why there are no single specie migration fossils which should be evident of global specie migration.

NO THE BIRDS THAT NOAH SENT OUT TO PICK THE OLIVE BRANCH ALSO HELPED TO TRANSPORT MOST OF THE ANIMALS TO THEIR VARIOUS HOMES AFTER THE FLOOD!

5 Likes

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by blessedvisky(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

SMH!
THERE ARE A FEW SPECIES OF PENGUINS THAT CAN SURVIVE OUTSIDE THE ARTIC.

WHERE ELSE CAN THEY LIVE..?

THE REGION AROUND EQUATOR... THE PACIFIC OCEAN BECAUSE OF THE WIND, WATER, AND TEMPERATURE. ECUADOR, SOUTH OF SOUTH AFRICA, AUSTRALIA AND CO. AND THEY'RE VERY FEW IN NUMBER AROUND THIS REGION COMPARED TO THE SOUTH POLE REGION.

AND NOAH LIVED WHERE?

THOSE BEING'S CAN'T SURVIVE UP TO 2 HOURS OUTSIDE THEIR NATURAL HABITAT (OR ARTIFICIAL IF ANY AVAILABLE ) AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SPENDING A WHOLE 40DAYS WITH NOAH!
THOUGH THERE ARS SPECIES THAT CAN SURVIVE IN WARM PLACES BUT GEOGRAPHY DON'T TALK MUCH ABOUT THEM BECAUSE OF EXTINCTION.

YOU'VE CHANGED THE GAME PLAN HERE, ITS NOT ABOUT DEFENDING NOAH AND HIS FAMILY OR THE BIBLE STORIES,
ITS NOW ABOUT DEFENDING YOUR OWN ABUNDANT STUPID!TY!
YOU'VE GOT TO BE HONEST SOMETIMES. THERE'S NO WAY ALL THE ANIMALS WE HAVE TODAY WOULD HAVE MADE IT TO NOAH.
DIDN'T YOU ATTEND BIOLOGY CLASS IN SCHOOL?

WHAT ABOUT THE WORMS AND CENTIPEDES, AND OTHER LIVING THINGS LIKE THE NEMATODES?

WHAT ABOUT THE LICE AND TICKS, SO NOAH SERIOUSLY HAND PICKED ALL THESE TINY BUDDIES ALL BY HIMSELF, INCLUDING SCORPIONS AND BEES AND WASPS, SPIDERS AND BUGS?

AND THE KING COBRAS AND PYTHONS, AND ALL MANNER OF MAMBAS undecided

DON'T JUST GOOGLE ANY NONSENSE, FROM ANY NONSENSE SITE.
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN PENGUINS GET BOOKS ON THEM AND READ TO UNDERSTAND.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by TrajansKong: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
blessedvisky:
The flood of noah was caused by the First rain to fall on the earth, a result of God's judgement on man's wickedness. Antarctica and Australia didn't exist as separate pieces of land. The animals were present. They were simply not living where they are today. I hope you can understand this one

Again, why do we tolerate this level of gross, gross, gross and prideful ignorance? Why do we let it slide?

This should be unacceptable in primary school children. Why do we support in in legal adults? Why do we allow it to flourish?

I suspect oweniwe is a troll, but blessedvisky, please, please tell me you are joking!!

Low comprehension skills are NOT a blessing!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by TrajansKong: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:
SMH! YOU'VE CHANGED THE GAME PLAN HERE, ITS NOT ABOUT DEFENDING NOAH AND HIS FAMILY OR THE BIBLE STORIES, ITS NOW ABOUT DEFENDING YOUR OWN ABUNDANT STUPID!TY!

Every Christian response to this thread in a nutshell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by movingclouds(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
HardMirror:

Yes it has to be different. The title is to get the attention of my intended audience. Go to the science section and see how low participation is. Go through comments he and see how daft and ignorant people are. That's how this playing field is

oh that was used as your clickbait...yea, there must be ignorant people everywhere, prolly through misinformation or upbringing...i appreciate two parts of that bible, "jugde no one" and "do not call your brother a fool"...imagine if everyone think as i think or follow the same path as you, how boring life would be....no matter what we see or believe, we're all varieties, spices of the earth...
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by UyiIredia(m): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
johnydon22:
If the story of Noah was not in the bible Christians would laugh at anyone who believed it.

If Alice in wonderland was in the bible,Christians would believe it and chastise you for not doing so.

You have a point. A good one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by movingclouds(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Atheism is not a belief system nor is
it a religion. While there are some
religions that are atheistic (certain sects
of Buddhism, for example), that does
not mean that atheism is a religion. Two
commonly used retorts to the nonsense
that atheism is a religion are: 1) If
atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair
color, and 2) If atheism is a religion,
then health is a disease. A new one
introduced in 2012 by Bill Maher is, "If
atheism is a religion, then abstinence is
a sexual position."
The only common thread that ties all
atheists together is a lack of belief in
gods and supernatural beings. Some of
the best debates we have ever had have
been with fellow atheists. This is
because atheists do not have a common
belief system, sacred scripture or atheist
Pope. This means atheists often
disagree on many issues and ideas.
Atheists come in a variety of shapes,
colors, beliefs, convictions, and
backgrounds. We are as unique as our
fingerprints.

Atheists have no common beliefs...tho I lack the belief in gods, i know there are supernatural beings...that's African atheism...whoever denies supernatural beings here in naija should hit me up for a proof

1 Like

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by ValentineMary(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
rawgame:
Yet u are using the works of Seun (nairaland) to communicate, u like iphone 6 abi apple was founded by an atheist (Steve Jobs), U are using the latest windows OS on ur laptop abi? did u know Bill Gate is an atheist?

Choose one throw ur bible away or throw away ur device

1 Like

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by CAPSLOCKED: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
movingclouds:

oh that was used as your clickbait...yea, there must be ignorant people everywhere, prolly through misinformation or upbringing...i appreciate two parts of that bible, "jugde no one" and "do not call your brother a fool"...imagine if everyone think as i think or follow the same path as you, how boring life would be....no matter what we see or believe, we're all varieties, spices of the earth...

"ONLY A FOOLS SAYS THERE IS NO GOD".

ITS SOMEWHERE IN THE BIBLE!
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by JumaiM(f): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
kevoh:

I think JumaiM is just being sarcastic. You can tell from the smileys after her posts.

Oooo oh! You for leave Mr Davien for me na. Why you make him understand I just dey pull hin legs undecided
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by kevoh(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
JumaiM:

Oooo oh! You for leave Mr Davien for me na. Why you make him understand I just dey pull hin legs undecided

Lol... grin grin grin davien na my guy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash / Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month / Amazing Story: Pastor & Kids Saved After Huge Tree Suddenly Fell On Their SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.