Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! (38698 Views)

Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) / Ugandan Pastor Burns Thousands Of Bibles For Misleading His Members (Photos) / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by Image123(m): 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
HardMirror:
[size=20pt] WHAT IF IT WAS JUST A MIRACLE! (Debunking the miracle angle) [/size]

What if it was by God's power that the ark could fit all those animals?

To answer this I would say, if God had this plan he won't have asked Noah to single handedly build such a large ark.

It takes use about a year to build ships that are not even this big and that is even with the use of modern technology!

If God had a miracle in mind, he could have miraculously provided a ship for noah or asked him to build even a far smaller ark that noah and his family could have easily achieved!

5,000years after it is still extremely difficult to build such a vessel talkless of with wood.

it is so obvious the story was calculated to be believable. The fabricators made attempts to make it as realistic as possible. Thinking of a big ark and even using tar to cover it. It shows that there was a deliberate attempt to make the ark physically fit for the job. This was not about a miracle, there was proportion. Such an ark would have been sufficient to save all the animals in mesopotemia, but the author did not know there were millions of different animals around the world.

So let us be realistic here is it was a miracle angle thing, the authors won't lay emphasis on the size and 3 levels and use of tar. Or the windows for ventilation. They tried their best to make it physically and scientifically real.

This is yet another ridiculous assumption on many faces. My good God, where are the thinking atheists,these wannabes on this forum are so unfortunate. And all the loud mouths were busy hailing these and taking it hook, line and sinker. i thought the saints were the sheepish ones, obviously i am wrong in that thought.
Firstly, you are not in position to determine how a miracle should be done, abi you sabi do any? God has the Sovereignty to chose how He wants to do His miracle.
Secondly, Noah was NEVER asked to single handedly build the ark. No Bible portion states or implies or alludes to this preposterous and poor thinking process. When you build your house or anyone builds his house, or like we say Goodluck Jonathan/Buhari built something, a stadium, hospital, road or whatever, it is not saying that they were the ones that were busy loading head pan and running up and down with shovel and wheelbarrow. This is commonsense. How then did you manage to think that Noah was the one that single handedly built the ark. Of course, as usual, you are WRONG. It is almost a hobby/custom with you though, no surprise.
Thirdly, Noah had over a century to build the ark. There is no where that your "a year" analogy fits.
Fourthly, there was only one window in the ark, no windowS like you claimed.
Fifthly, always make sure to mention me or inform me privately before you come out to disgrace your critical reasoning and education this way. You are an engineer for God's sake, think before you talk.

1 Like

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by Anas09: 12:03am On Jun 30, 2016
oweniwe:
HardMirror ... And CAPSLOCKED

What percentage of man's brain can we utilize presently? Just 25%... That's even for genuises... Most people don't even use up to 15% of their brain capacity.

Let me ask you a question ...

If the great pyramids in Egypt could be built at those times, what makes you think it is impossible for Noah ' s ark to have ever existed?

The Bible said the sun "stood still "... You surely don't believe it... But do you know that man is no vigorously researching into the creation of artificial suns that will hang in orbit when the present sun goes cold in the next two centuries... If you tell the people in those days where multiple artificial suns is the norm that only one sun once sustained the World, they will not believe you.

You said nylon covering bread doesn't mean water can cover the whole world ... What makes you think that is not possible? The bible said God opened the doors of the "deep "... Do you know what "the deep " means?

"Earth is a jewel of the solar system, painted blue by the vast oceans that hold the majority of our planet’s water—or so we thought. Most of Earth’s water, according to a new study, may actually be locked in a reservoir 400 miles underground........

If all the ringwoodite in the transition zone is as damp as the samples that Jacobsen and his team detected, that layer would hold three times as much water as all of the Earth’s oceans combined, reducing their share from 96.5% of all known water to a relatively paltry 24.8%. In other words, the ringwoodite discovery could quadruple the amount of water found on Earth...."

http:// www. pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/earth/huge-underground-reservoir-holds-three-times-much-water-earths-oceans/

Now look at the surface of Jupiter, Uranus or Neptune .... It is very possible that water can cover the whole world.

You said it's not possible to keep millions of animals in an ark.... let me ask you... Is it possible for 10m people to live comfortably on a ship? ... You may say no.... But it is not impossible.

Someone said it is impossible that Jesus fed a crowd of 5,000 buy multiplying some loaves and fishes... Look at coca cola... How many billions of soft drinks have they produced? Where did they get all the water, bottles and chemicals they used.

How did only Egypt feed all the nations around them in farmine? Is it possible for people thousands of years ago to store so much grains for 7 years without modern storage facilities and still be able to feed countries around them?

The mistake you are making is that you're thinking within the confines of your brain. ...

A decade ago, before you see 1gb disk, you will sweat... But today, 10tb can be fitted into a disk no bigger than your finger nail.

The same way you are looking at people in the stone age... Saying rubbish that all they did is impossible because they were not technologically advanced ...... That is how people who will live in the next 2-3 centuries from now will look at us today.

They would say all our present "Advance Technology" is impossible for us to achieve. They would see us as primitive and savage.

Just imagine someone in the year 4050 saying .... "How is it possible for people in 1999 to achieve supersonic flights with junk scrap metal?" How is it possible that New York or Tokyo be such big cities they claim to be? (Remember Nineveh and Babylon are now desert? )

Now let me ask you... What is the time difference ... How many centuries have passed between Noah time and now?

Man still has a lot to catch up with... Common Flu and virus epidemics we can't prevent or control on time with all our "Technological Advancement ".

What you think is very hard Or impossible for people in the stone ages to do could actually be very simple for them.

You said it is impossible for penguins to trek across continents just to be in the ark.... That shows how shallow ur reasoning is.....

Do you know how bitterly cold the world ' s climate was at the time? Penguins don't need to be in antartica at the time and neither do kangaroos need to be in Australia at the time... Sahara desert was once like the Amazon basin.

All life started from the middle east and dispersed from there... Some animals left trails... Others didn't ... Its no biggie considering the time frame involved.

Flying dragons that spat fire once lived... Where are they now? Is it impossible that dragons ever lived? No
Guess what sir, that great mind you just asked those questions will never answer you. And, he claims to have once been a very serious pastor.
He thinks when he says he was a pastor but now an atheist, every christian will throw their Bibles away and follow him. I have never come by such a daft.

Talking about God opening the Deep. It wasn't just the Deep that was opened, Gen 1:7

And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
Genesis:1:7
In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
Genesis:7:11

Both the water which was gathered above the firmament and the one below the Deep were released.
These kids sit down in their houses imagining how all these can be possible, when their feeble minds fails them, they come out showing their shallowness.

1 Like

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by Image123(m): 12:07am On Jun 30, 2016
HardMirror:

There were more animals and plants 5000years ago than now. Millions of animals and plants are already extinct. If we put all those into consideration, the number of animals may be more than double.

So we may be talking about 40million plus animals on board.

You conveniently ignored or are ignorant of speciation, which science teaches and says it can take as small as 50years for a new specie of an elephant to be formed. Well, what do i know? i'm the faith person, you imprisoned thinkers should come up with more of such nonsense.

We have not even considered the food the animals will eat for about 160 days they were in the ark. And all the waste the animals will produce. The amount of smell and carbon dioxide and methane.
The dampiness of the ark. How dark it would be. Animals stepping on each other etc
You do not need to think or worry about it, God and Noah took care of it. Many biblical explanations fit these easily.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by Anas09: 12:09am On Jun 30, 2016
melanch:
I think this is a simple thing; Christians believe in the mighty power of God, that's their lifestyle and they love it! All those calculations and logical stunts are just a waste of time. Most atheists I know try to make great impact in the world, I hope you are planning yours rather than calculating the size of an old ark. That's a horrible waste of time!
God bless you sir.

Someone once challenged all the Nairaland atheists to show us what their contributions into the African and Nigerian societies were, they all ran and hid. All those making noise here, not one of them came up to say, Since I became an atheist, this and this are my outstanding archievements, and have contributed this and that to the development of the Nigerian economy.
All their super intellects ends on NL.
They hate God and wants everyone hating God along side.

3 Likes

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by Image123(m): 12:10am On Jun 30, 2016
johnydon22:
I've got one more thought to chip in.

Isn't it remarkable in an era when humans were fully capable of building ships and boats, a flood came and only one man out of all humans had a boat then.

Seriously no one else owned a boat on earth?

No one else expected a global flood duh. Noah built an ARK, a covered one with one window at that, not a boat. Seriously.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by Anas09: 12:12am On Jun 30, 2016
HardMirror:

Na wa o

So we humans only use 15% of our brains. This is one of those old wives tales people swallow. Show me a credible science journal or source that states this.

I also demand you show me a credible science source or authoritative source that toLd you the sun willl stop shining in 2 centuries from now.

Lol
So you believe every conspiracy and crap you see online without checking out with the authorities in the relevant field.

I shake my yansh for you.

No wonder you believe the bible
Just like you check the credibility of what you post?

I challenged you to post your old posts and links while you were a Christian, let's see who you were, you went silent till today.
You think you can actually take souls down? Try.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by Image123(m): 12:14am On Jun 30, 2016
HardMirror:

God specially gave noah that design. The amazing ship that can contain over 20million animals with each animal using only a space of 3.9mm by 3.9mm
It was an amazing vessel.

All the waste (urine, faeces and gases; CO2 and co) were perfectly evicted.

And more amazing was the fact that only noah and his family built it. Using wood!

The most amazing thing ever built!

i quoted this to reiterate the bolded, so that you are sure that i know exactly what you said and meant about Noah building the ark alone. As a sinner, i know your deceits. Also, add to your treasured amazement the fact that God was the one that locked the door of the Ark. Hopefully, if you add one real and sane thing from your studies of the narrative, it may help douse the poisonous effect of the remaining rubbish.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by Anas09: 12:19am On Jun 30, 2016
HardMirror:

Johnydon22 have you seen ignorance this worse? This guy is a unique specimen. grin
Why call up Johnnydon? Is it because you can't defend yourself? You come up here lying expecting Johnnydon to help you out.
Well, Johnnydon, your disciple is in distress, come on up and deliver him. He is stock even with the super brain he acquired automatically as he became an atheist.
shame on Satan and his broods.

2 Likes

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by Image123(m): 12:26am On Jun 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Why should a person take the ludicrous stories of the Bible by faith and not that of the Koran or any of the other sacred texts out there?

Who told you(Ranchhoddas) not to?
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by Image123(m): 12:30am On Jun 30, 2016
Okay, so i have done what the Bible says again. See how the OP and his cohorts do like their lord, yet again.
Jam 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

This works so many times, i have lost count.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by pxjosh(m): 12:39am On Jun 30, 2016
TrajansKong:

Please. Stop.

My people, it is time to wage war against the retardant stupidity that plagues our public discourse.

Just as the Christians will not suffer 'a witch' to live, so should we eliminate with all ruthlessness the voices of imbecility in our assemblies.

This nonsense has gone on for long enough.

THEY SHALL NOT PASS!
This picture that u used.. What's the name of the movie where it was gotten from?
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by Ranchhoddas: 6:40am On Jun 30, 2016
Image123:

Who told you(Ranchhoddas) not to?
You and your people that come knocking at my door on sundays.
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by Ranchhoddas: 7:02am On Jun 30, 2016
Image123:

You conveniently ignored or are ignorant of speciation, which science teaches and says it can take as small as 50years for a new specie of an elephant to be formed. Well, what do i know? i'm the faith person, you imprisoned thinkers should come up with more of such nonsense.

You do not need to think or worry about it, God and Noah took care of it. Many biblical explanations fit these easily.
Speciation? Do you now accept the evolution theory. Or is it the normal blind copy and paste from answers in genesis. How do you manage to say ''speciation did it'' and ''God and Noah took care of it'' in the same post?. Why did sin not stop?

5 Likes

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by CAPSLOCKED: 7:09am On Jun 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You and your people that come knocking at my door on sundays.

I LOOK FORWARD TO THE GOVERNMENT TO HELP BAN THAT SILLY CRAP.

BEFORE WE START TO ENGAGE IN PHYSICAL COMBAT WITH THOSE GUYS.

3 Likes

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by sonofthunder: 7:30am On Jun 30, 2016
Anas09:

My dear, have you seen an atheist who disbelievers the God of Abraham, but believes the Sumarian god's? He is son faxeted with the Sumarian deities. grin
I've tried so much to ignore him previously...
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by sonofthunder: 7:34am On Jun 30, 2016
Image123:
Okay, so i have done what the Bible says again. See how the OP and his cohorts do like their lord, yet again.
Jam 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

I didn't follow the trend down to this post but it had me laughing... I never really observed but thinking back, I seem to recognize similar situations in the past whereby they did flee

1 Like

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 30, 2016
Impressive counter arguments Image123.

1 Like

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by felixomor: 8:30am On Jun 30, 2016
Genesis 1:1
In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth.....

Why will a person who doesnt believe the earth and the universe was somebody's idea and somebody's creation, believe the story of Noah's ark?
There is absolutely no reason.
(Mind you the story of the flood destruction resonates across multiple beliefs and even cultures)

Your write up makes many assumptions based on the atheist point of view and that in itself is wrong.

Firstly, you asked "Can the whole earth be covered with water?"
Answer: Supernatural events begets supernatural events.

Please why would you ask this question if you dont believe the earth was created?
An almighty God who was able to create the earth and the heavens should not have a problem with that.
Supernatural persons begets supernatural events

You simply assumed that the water that destroyed the earth was from the ecosystem of the physical realm, and hence you based your conclusion that it can never be.
You even went ahead to calculate the volume of water needed, to make you look intelligent.

But you made a mistake unknowingly. You used a "constant" called Pi in calculating the volume of water
"Pi" in itself remains a controversy. Mathematicians found it hard to even arrive at a consensus on its value.
So you tried to resolve a controversy with another controversy.
Well, and if I may ask you, have you seen the picture of "pi" before?
Or you simply believe it exists because you saw it in a mathematics textbook. Hmmmm, that sounds like "religion" to me.

Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.....

And if you have a problem with how the earth was created by God, please tell us your own version of Creation lets evaluate it.
And if you cant tell us your version, then there is no point in even discussing Noah's ark, because you dont believe its foundations.

Secondly, you say the amount of animals Noah had to save was ridiculous
Answer: Minus your assumptions

Again you tried to look intelligent by estimating the "weight of insects"
Some of The smallest insects have been found to weigh about 1/40,000 of a gramme
And all these are part of the insects "species" you estimated as 10 grammes each

What was the aim of doing that?
Simple, you simply wanted to arrive at a figure so big so that it will make those who believe the story of Noah's ark (other religions inclusive) look stupid.
You failed.
It only shows that even in your atheism, You are not sincere.
I have debated and met sincere atheists, and they put in more effort to make sure their facts are sincerely sought. Not your type. Your real aim is to try to make those who believe the bible look stupid, even if it means calling a spade a bottle.

Moreover even if all you said about weight is true (which is not),
What will make a person like me who believes that God who raised Jesus after 3 days and 3 nights (as evidenced by an empty tomb) will not be able to float anything on water.
The answer is, absolutely nothing.

Mind you, after the flood, God instructed that there should be "multiplication" all over again and this definitely involves genetics which will result in diversity.

Genesis 8:17 Bring forth with thee every living thing that is with thee, of all flesh, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth; that they may breed abundantly in the earth, and be fruitful, and multiply upon the earth......

So trying to estimate all species doesnt really make sense, because after the flood came multiplication.

Thirdly, you asked how will the animals have coped with breathing in the ark?
The answer is in the Bible too - Faith

Heb 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

Noah's faith made it work.
And please if you want to know what faith is, go to dictionary.com, since you hate the bible so much.

And even professors who are sincere, will tell you that many things have been achieved in science lately by faith, including cures in cancer and other ailments.

Fourthly,

I dont know why you are so fixated on "penguins"?
Your assumption that there is no spiritual realm keeps making you to ask questions like "how penguins could be transported"?
Please if I may ask if an animal was supernaturally preserved in an ark from a flood, what stops it from being supernaturally transported back to its home?
The answer is nothing.
And definitely, there more than a thousand and one ways that could have happened.

Lastly,
I have noticed people like you who like to say you are atheists will never want to take the bible holistically in your arguments as evidenced above.
You just hop in, pick one or two sentences out of context, and come to nairaland and say people should throw away the best selling book of all time because you think you discovered something.

You will never come to discuss things like prophecies that have been fulfilled from the bible, how the bible have predicted things we do today and things happening to countries now.
Instead you hop in, pick one or two sentences out of context and argue,
Sincere atheists dont do that.

1 Like

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by TrajansKong: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2016
pxjosh:

This picture that u used.. What's the name of the movie where it was gotten from?

It is from Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.

A story almost as unbelievable as the bible...
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by CltrAltDelicious(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by HardMirror(m): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Image123:

This ignorance has already been explained in this post. The ark is said to be two times higher/taller than the highest mountain. Also, those number of species remain a fabrication of an inebriated mind. Not forgetting the fact that today's number of species are more than the number of species that existed 300years ago. This is basic science i thought.

Gen 7:20 Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.
Gen 6:15 And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.
For someone that says a water of 15 cubits covered all mountains, how shall I ever take you serious? I know you have been wailing and mentioning me so many times and always disappointed that I don't give you attention. This is the very reason. You aint just that bright and worthy of a discussion.
Read what you just posted. It makes sense to you because you are desperate to do away with your common sense and ready to call black with if it would prove your god right. 15 cubit tall mountain. Wonderful!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by ValentineMary(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
dairykidd:
@op just read ur 2nd post & realised ur brain is as shallow as a cup of water.. Do u really think d earth's topography is as d way it was thousands of years ago Mentioning mount everest was a very dumb thing. God is God go back to Genesis to grasp d truth satan doesnt want ur dumb ass 2 see. When u begin 2 comprehend d wonderful power of God come back & relate it with ur elementary science...God knws am a sinner but i knw God is real!
Actually 5,000 years ago, the topography was relatively the same. The most recent continental drift took place about 60-100 million years ago. Now we know who has a shallow brain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
Anas09:

Just like you check the credibility of what you post?

I challenged you to post your old posts and links while you were a Christian, let's see who you were, you went silent till today.
You think you can actually take souls down? Try.

Don't mind those demon possessed people on nl, the kingdom of hell are already on NL, trying all they could to take down souls with them to hell, because souls are sweeter than jollof rice in hell. These guys are planning a big barbecue in hell. Christians should watch and pray because the end time is near as the bible said, even though the earth has been in existence several billions of years ago, the end time is really now and Jesus will soon come down riding horses from the sky without using space ship.

Jst watch how the whole world will see Jesus at the same time coming from the sky....(don't bother thinking how it will apen, it will jst apen)...

Then those who fall for the antics of these NL demons will be left one earth and stars will crash on them (yes stars bigger than our sun will fall down on earth, don't question the physics of how it will apen, u wan burn for hell? who be ur father?)

Christians! watch and pray

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by felixomor: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
HardMirror:

For someone that says a water of 15 cubits covered all mountains, how shall I ever take you serious? I know you have been wailing and mentioning me so many times and always disappointed that I don't give you attention. This is the very reason. You aint just that bright and worthy of a discussion.
Read what you just posted. It makes sense to you because you are desperate to do away with your common sense and ready to call black with if it would prove your god right. 15 cubit tall mountain. Wonderful!

So you are yet to admit the wrong calculations and wrong information you posted?
*We just sidon dey look*
shocked
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by CAPSLOCKED: 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
realmindz:

Don't mind those demon possessed people on nl, the kingdom of hell are already on NL, trying all they could to take down souls with them to hell, because souls are sweeter than jollof rice in hell. These guys are planning a big barbecue in hell. Christians should watch and pray because the end time is near as the bible said, even though the earth has been in existence several billions of years ago, the end time is really now and Jesus will soon come down riding horses from the sky without using space ship.

Jst watch how the whole world will see Jesus at the same time coming from the sky....(don't bother thinking how it will apen, it will jst apen)...

Then those who fall for the antics of these NL demons will be left one earth and stars will crash on them (yes stars bigger than our sun will fall down on earth, don't question the physics of how it will apen,
u wan burn for hell? who be ur father?)

RECOGNIZE A CHILD WHEN YOU SEE ONE.

2 Likes

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by felixomor: 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
TrajansKong:

It is from Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.

A story almost as unbelievable as the bible...

Fallacy of Misproportion!
-----_--------------------
The last time I checked, Lord of the rings has only one author.
You clearly need to study the history of the bible which is a collection of books from different inspired authors spanning milleniums and some even had no knowledgeof each other yet correlated.

So, both cant be compared.
Or is your own bible a single story? Please tell us the version.
We will be happy to know
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by Image123(m): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
lol @OP

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by johnydon22(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
realmindz:

Then those who fall for the antics of these NL demons will be left one earth and stars will crash on them (yes stars bigger than our sun will fall down on earth, don't question the physics of how it will apen, u wan burn for hell? who be ur father?)

hahahahahaha Amen brother!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by johnydon22(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
Anas09:

Why call up Johnnydon? Is it because you can't defend yourself? You come up here lying expecting Johnnydon to help you out.
Well, Johnnydon, your disciple is in distress, come on up and deliver him. He is stock even with the super brain he acquired automatically as he became an atheist.
LOL.. You lot won't kill me abeg... Every atheist on this board is my friend not my disciple, i'm nobody's teacher. I am in fact the disciple here learning from all.

There really isn't any need for me to step in seeing the argument is something i wouldn't like to dabble into, mature discussions get my attention now not emotional infantile banters.

shame on Satan and his broods.

Amen oo shame on satan and his broods if any of them exist...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by Rilwon: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

CHRISTIANS WILL TELL YOU TO NOT QUESTION GOD, OR ANY OF THE ABSURDITIES IN THE BIBLE.

....... YOU'LL DIE AND GO TO HELL WHERE YOU'LL BURN FOR ETERNITY WITH NO ONE TO RESCUE YOU, WHILE THEY AND THE ANGELS OF GOD INCLUDING OTHER GOOD CHRISTIANS WHO REGULARLY PAID THEIR TITHES AND DIDN'T BOTHER TO QUESTION THE BIBLE, BE CRUISING AND ENJOYING FREE BEER AND WI-FI IN HEAVEN... WHERE THEY CAN BE ON THE INTERNET FOR 24 HOURS WATCHING P0RN AND MASTURBATIING WITH GOD HIMSELF WHILE BROWSING ASS AND B00BS THREAD ON NAIRALAND WITHOUT SEUN TO BAN THEM CUZ HE'LL ALSO BE IN HELL AT THAT TIME! cheesy

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha grin grin grin lwkmd
Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by realmindz: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Image123:

Pls jst ignore that miserable atheist, we need to resist this devil and move closer to our loving jehova for protection. See the bible verse below for proof;

Amos 3:6
Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? Shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

2 Likes

Re: NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! by AccidentalGenius: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
I'm an atheist. Been one since i was a little boy. I don't indulge in arguements with christians. Life is perspective. Not everyone will see life from your own point of view. Anyway why i've dropped this comment is because i've just read a funny christian comment. I must admit its a new one. I have'nt heard it before. Someone posted here that noah's ark had one window. grin well, i don't know about you christians but i know if i were in that ark along with the thousands of animals you believe were there for a month or more, i would have died of suffocation. Oh but what do i know? It might have been a very big window. grin God probably provided oxygen. another miracle grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash / Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month / Amazing Story: Pastor & Kids Saved After Huge Tree Suddenly Fell On Their SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.