Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

PHOTOS: The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State (2419 Views)

Bishop John Ibenu And Gabriel Aduku Escape Assassination In Kogi / Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / PHOTOS: The Senate's Plenary Session Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State by 247frolicboss(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
This is ostrich bakery in kogi state by recent visit of the state environmental staff and Nigerian police. What a nasty polluted and unhealthy Eatery is this please. Please Ministry of environments nation wide should embarked on this special supervision.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-dirty-state-of-ostrich-bakery-in.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State by 247frolicboss(m): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Wow, that's my best place whenever I'm in LOKOjA. Is that not the one at ganaja junction?

I don suffer!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank God I no go visit state again soon sha...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State by sarrki(m): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Abeg let our ministry of Environment finish the ogoni clean up first.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
Why I'm I not surprised undecided

Its the viscous cycle of benightedness: We endanger our lives and resort to blaming witches. How can you consciously bake bread in such an environment yet hope to live long sad

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State by ziky2010(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
You call this dirty! It seems u av never been to a dirty place b4

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State by Ralphlauren(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
ziky2010:
You call this dirty! It seems u av never been to a dirty place b4

You must be extremely dirty for this to fall short of your standards/benchmark for dirtiness undecided

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State by CACAWA(m): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ralphlauren:

You must be extremely dirty for this to fall short of your standards/benchmark for dirtiness undecided
lol
Re: PHOTOS: The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State by Snowprince306(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ralphlauren:

Re: PHOTOS: The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State by abimbawealth(f): 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
How fast things changed...
Re: PHOTOS: The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State by yarimo(m): 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Were is NAFDAC? Chai RIP Dora akunyele
Re: PHOTOS: The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State by vicadex07(m): 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
actually the place just needs some repainting and minor repairs... its not so bad as exaggerated.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State by ashjay001(m): 12:02am On Jun 28, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
Wow, that's my best place whenever I'm in LOKOjA. Is that not the one at ganaja junction?

I don suffer!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank God I no go visit state again soon sha...

Same one o! To think, my kids n I are in luv with their coconut bread?! Chai, daris God o!
Re: PHOTOS: The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State by ashjay001(m): 12:06am On Jun 28, 2016
vicadex07:
actually the place just needs some repainting and minor repairs... its not so bad as exaggerated.

Are u for real? Who is exaggerating anything? Op shared d pics and practically everyone is agreed on d poor hygiene being displayed, except u! Its either u benefit frm stuff like ds or u actually own a facility in worse conditions!
Re: PHOTOS: The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 28, 2016
so are we supposed to blame Buhari for this pig sty...my people keep shaming me ah swear. Its better NAFDAC shuts it for one year and jail tge culprits
Re: PHOTOS: The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State by An0nimus: 2:20am On Jun 28, 2016
If you see where they make some of the edibles we buy from hawkers and shops, we will never buy them. From bread, to yoghurts to those 'buns-egg' they call scotch-egg, 'stick suya', African salad just name it.

*shudders*

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State by 360frolic(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2016
cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Full Memo Detailing How Danbazau And AGF Reinstated Abdulrasheed Maina / How PDP Destroyed Nigeria For 16 Years; See Those Involved - Pics / Obiano Inspects JOSAN And LAIP Rice Mills In Anambra- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.