Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

How To Get Any Girl's Number Within One Minute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Any Girl's Number Within One Minute (1011 Views)

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease / How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Any Girl's Number Within One Minute by Hbee1(m): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
Where that fine gyal wey dey form for u?

Ok approach her politely but look devastated or worried, greet her and ask her that u misplaced ur fone there, she should help u flash it... Out of her gentle n humble she will fall into it... Kaspeshhhh u won.
Re: How To Get Any Girl's Number Within One Minute by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
Obviously u have never been 2 Nigeria
Re: How To Get Any Girl's Number Within One Minute by olatunjithomas(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
op you don baf?

oya go and sleep!!

and take yah potty along with you.
Re: How To Get Any Girl's Number Within One Minute by ronald4ever(m): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
And after you get the number what happens? Your problem just doubled. You start buying airtime more frequently to call and to top-up her own phone. The hairdo, shopping, dinner dates, and as if that's not enough the drama that's inherently imbibed in 'them' start rearing it ugly head and driving you nuts. Bruva, the more female numbers you collect, the more your troubles. So, thanks but no thanks. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Any Girl's Number Within One Minute by falconey(m): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
ronald4ever:
And after you get the number what happens? Your problem just doubled. You start buying airtime more frequently to call and to top-up her own phone. The hairdo, shopping, dinner dates, and as if that's not enough the drama that's inherently imbibed in 'them' start rearing it ugly head and driving you nuts. Bruva, the more female numbers you collect, the more your troubles. So, thanks but no thanks. grin

I knew it , you were banned ............lwkm
Re: How To Get Any Girl's Number Within One Minute by ronald4ever(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
falconey:

I knew it , you were banned ............lwkm

Lol, my guy the mod is vexing. The ban is like from Lagos to Maiduguri. grin
Re: How To Get Any Girl's Number Within One Minute by falconey(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
ronald4ever:

Lol, my guy the mod is vexing. The ban is like from Lagos to Maiduguri. grin

hahaahaaha what a sentence ! what was your offence ?
Re: How To Get Any Girl's Number Within One Minute by ronald4ever(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
falconey:

hahaahaaha what a sentence ! what was your offence ?

It's coz I called out some clowns, on a moronic thread about why many prefer white over black women. I knew I'll get banned but not a long one. No lele sha, I still dey kampe.
Re: How To Get Any Girl's Number Within One Minute by falconey(m): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
ronald4ever:

It's coz I called out some clowns, on a moronic thread about why many prefer white over black women. I knew I'll get banned but not a long one. No lele sha, I still dey kampe.

lol
Re: How To Get Any Girl's Number Within One Minute by Tallysmallz(f): 5:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Hbee1:
Where that fine gyal wey dey form for u?

Ok approach her politely but look devastated or worried, greet her and ask her that u misplaced ur fone there, she should help u flash it... Out of her gentle n humble she will fall into it... Kaspeshhhh u won.
Sharp guy!!! Oya chop knucklez

(1) (Reply)

Am New Here ...my First Time On Nairaland. / Ladies Shine Your Eyes Before You Say 'i Do'... / After Some Seconds She Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.