Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants (16949 Views)

Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo / Ize-iyamu Convoy Attacked At Jattu, APC Deputy Governorship Aspirant's Town / Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by brunofarad(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2016
Thank God for ur life Ma
Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2016
we thank God for ur life
Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by ItuExchange(m): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2016
The motive is clear: They wanted to abduct her and claim a huge ransom. This also brings another question: Are there really militants in Ogun State?

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2016
Na dis fine woman dem wan kill! God pass dem.
Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2016
Shooting is not kwarapshon

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by Puresolutions: 8:19am On Jun 28, 2016
APC AND HER PLITRICKS OF BLACKMAIL THE ND OPENLY CAME OUT AND SAID KILLING ISNT THEIR WAY THEY ARE WELL TRAVELLED AND EDUCATED PEOPLE AND ITT WAS OIL INSTALLATIONS THEY HAD PROBLEMS WITH..MAY GOD JUDGE APC AND THE SENOIRS FOR ALL THESE ORCHESTRATIONS LEAVE MY PEOPLE ALONE.BETWEEN NIGER DELTA AND OGUN IS ALMOST 4 STATES IN BETWEEN WITH FEDERAL SECURITY AGENCIES FROM NDLEA SOLDIERS MOPOL AT 15MINUTES INTERVAL ALL OVER THE ROADS SO HOW WILL THEY CARRY A BARRAGE OF RIFLES THRU 4 STATES TO COME AND DO WHAT IN OGUN ?
Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by manchy7531: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2016
There are no militants.The agents of destruction are trying to create a shadow group as a pretext to deploying troops to the the SW. By doing so, they would succeed in militarising the whole of southern Nigeria and completing the first Phase of subduing the south and islamisation of Nigeria after the mass sack of top military and other security personnel mostly from the south and middle belt same as well as in the judiciary.

Now the stage has been prepared for another military take over if they deem fit, especially if they don't want to lose/give power to the south, whether by right of the south or lost of election to the south which is maybe impossible because like in the military, same is quietly going on in INEC

The next phase now is to use AMCON to go after southern billionaires just as EFCC & DSS is going after southern politicians, with a few northerners to make it look balanced..

at the end more concessions and waviers will be given to quota system Northerner businessmen in a bid to have more northern billionaires who will be used to fund future elections

Billionaires whose only business is government while killing southerners who sweated and started building their businesses from the scratch to the top...

By the way, when you want to go big in business, you will mostly borrow, it is not a shame. It is called debt capital. It helps you share your risk.

The third phase which is the leadership of the National Assembly but there was a setback. That is why they are fight hard to remove saraki and ekweremadu. Once that is done, they will easily pass any bill they deem fit (e.g the grazing bill) all in a bid to put nigeria in the hands of the north, have unstoppable access to the land and resources in the south and make south be at their mercy..

The final phase is the upcoming population census where muslims and the northern population will be over exaggerated.

Kano, jigawa and zamfara will be more than lagos.

Kebbi, Niger and kaduna will be more that Oyo,Anambra and River. just watch out, I will say less on this.

Unfortunately, yorubas are not thinking....just few of them...their only concensus is to see that this government strangle the igbos and any person that was part of the previous government, to the extent that they are even attacking their son (Fayose) who is the only voice of the opposition right now in Nigeria...

We all saw the hastiness with which Nuhu Ribadu despite being in different party came in defence of Aisha buhari on the harllibuton scam even when it is of public knowledge that she was the one...That tells you the difference between the North and the South. How many southerners can do that?

We in the south are our own worst enemy..Infact just look are most of those supporting these tyrant government against our southern leaders, they are mostly southerners and to be specific mostly form the southwest....I just hope it wont come back to hunt them.

The Southwest should remember that oil exploration has started in lagos, ondo and am sure work has started in ogun oil exploration and whatever unfair actions of the government they support against the Niger delta may befall them in the nearest future and it may be late for them by then....in other word, while they think they are supporting a predator north against their fellow southerner, they are as well digging their own grave

Meanwhile we will keep watching to see as events unfold.

The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate from our grandfather Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use the minorities in the as willing tools and the south as conquered territories and never allow them to have control of their fate,” – Ahmadu Bello, The Patriot newspaper, 12 October 1960

The Hausa-Fulani has no ideals, no ambitions save such as sensual in character. He is a fatalist, spendthrift and a gambler. He is gravely immoral and is seriously diseased that he is a menace to any community to which he seeks to attach himself".- Lord Lugard in a Letter to his colleague, Walter H. Lang on September 25, 1918.

“Under the circumstances of what has been happening in Plateau State, some people just have to die……Any society that refuses to be just and fair shall become a jungle where only jungle justice shall operate……… Indeed, majority of our killings were carried out in areas where there was strong government presence.”Mallam Sale Bayero, Fulani leader and secretary Sultan’s Farmer/Cattle Rearers Conflict Committee boasting as he justified the massacre of the Birom people while protesting the arrest of the Fulani murderers in Plateau State of Nigeria, quoted in THE SUN NEWS of Friday, March 12, 2010

2 Likes

Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by vision2050: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2016
hold Apkabio responsible for this attacks on ogun people. he said it and it happen already.
Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by mikki123(m): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2016
Let the federal government deal with Fulani herdsmen first.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by fred04(m): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2016
NOISE MAKING ZOMBIES. SEE AS THEM DEY BEG FG TO COME AND HELP THEM. INITIALLY THEY HAVE BEEN BEATING THEIR CHEST AS IF THEY CAN WITHSTAND THOSE SUPER NIGGAS. na who FG EPP?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by castrokins(m): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2016
Akpabio? Tell Us More!

Esperooke:
The Federal Government needs to rise up to their party, cos it seems those guys are on a mission....... Perhaps to carry out Akpabio's script in the Southwest.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by Rapmoney(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2016
sinkhole:
The end of Biafra started at Ore, a Yorubaland! I think the attack in Ogun state may be the beginning of the end of those Niger Deltan fools!
Are you done? What else? It is a pity most youths wake up in the morning and make unguarded statements! This shows how poor ur level of reasoning is...what's ur evidence that they are Niger Delta militants? So whoever carries a gun and threaten people is a militant? That's why Nigerians go to school but still come out as dafts!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by TheLastIdiot: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2016
How I wish the militants killed the deputy governor. D tin for sweet me no be small grin
Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by pepigeorge(m): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2016
tobiit:
This is really getting out of hand. The government need to act now. This idiots can't hold Nigeria to ransom.

Lol.. grin grin grin wink..... Stop hiding behind the Government (THE NORTH).... make other regions leave us SS vs SW.
cowardly SW won't last a month...looking for the big brother the North to hide behind... the so peaceful SW west will soon turn a battle field.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by spass101(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2016
Insecurity anywhere in Nigeria is insecurity everywhere. Y'all need to drop your tribalistic swords & realise that lives were lost just last week. Today's headline could have easily been worst. Let's all play our parts faithfully in nation building while praying for naija (the only country we got)
Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by Greatidonis: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2016
Pavarottii:
Niger Delta militants my ass, fulanis are. Trailing ur asses, u say is ND militant. Tell me where militants kill on rampage even in d ND. Give me one instance, where more than 3 scores were killed by militants in a day in d ND state.
Militants don't kill innocent people, except is a tribal war.
Tell them
Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by tafabaloo(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2016
I don't know why these criminals are still being addressed as N/D militants. These hoodlums are nothing but armed robbers, kidnappers and vandals, and needed to be treated as such.
Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by meforyou1(m): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2016
sinkhole:
The end of Biafra started at Ore, a Yorubaland! I think the attack in Ogun state may be the beginning of the end of those Niger Deltan fools!
how do u know they are from Niger delta?
Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by faksy(m): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2016
Lets come to sense, are this people interest in development of our nation?
Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by Afritop(m): 8:47am On Jun 28, 2016
Onanuga was said to have been asked by Governor Ibikunle Amosun to visit the place to reassure residents of the commitment of the authorities towards providing adequate security for lives and property.
They came to reassure their commitment towards providing security the community whereas their own security was not assured. Just a visitation and they were attacked
Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by pepigeorge(m): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2016
Olachase:
So day longer have power in Naija Delte now day are moving to SW those guys are nothing Buh basted.... Day even steal bread and goat lazy people later day say we are rice and educated... Before I think those guys were fighting for there right Buh now I understood day were only fighting for there pocket.... Your days are number on earth

Make the mouthy cowardly SW uncomfortable. ....they will tell their big brother to let us go......u don't know the tactics. ...
when u keep beating up the mouthy younger brother of a bully. ..u will tame him....
so u have just the elder brother to fight. .
Biafra and just North.... SW step aside....
Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by Sheggy13(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2016
meforyou1:
how do u know they are from Niger delta?

If you truly know that terrain in Ibafo very well and the mere fact that it's Vanguard, a pro-PDP/opposition paper relaying this news, then you wouldn't doubt the ethnicity of those miscreants. They're Ijaw miscreants.
Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by Sylvester70(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2016
Olachase:
So day longer have power in Naija Delte now day are moving to SW those guys are nothing Buh basted.... Day even steal bread and goat lazy people later day say we are rice and educated... Before I think those guys were fighting for there right Buh now I understood day were only fighting for there pocket.... Your days are number on earth
my bros abeg this ur english fit damage buhari left ear.
Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by Kobicove(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2016
The deputy governor was not even in the convoy at the time of the attack so how exactly did "she escape assassination".

"There were no casualty after the gun battle which lasted for 20minutes" Really? Where they all using rubber bullets?! grin

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by tobiit(m): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2016
pepigeorge:

Lol.. grin grin grin wink..... Stop hiding behind the Government (THE NORTH).... make other regions leave us SS vs SW.
cowardly SW won't last a month...looking for the big brother the North to hide behind... the so peaceful SW west will soon turn a battle field.....

Your wishes and that of your sponsors for the SW will not prevail. SW has remain a peaceful region and will continue to be. If you like, employ the services of ISis mece + your rotten head NDA. You will all be defeated. Idiots.

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2016
tobiit:
This is really getting out of hand. The government need to act now. This idiots can't hold Nigeria to ransom.
These idiots. Don't be offended.
Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2016
Pavarottii:
Niger Delta militants my ass, fulanis are. Trailing ur asses, u say is ND militant. Tell me where militants kill on rampage even in d ND. Give me one instance, where more than 3 scores were killed by militants in a day in d ND state.

Shut up. Was it chickens they killed at Ikorodu few days ago?
Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by kettle84(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2016
Rencent:
Ipob yoot
hahahahaha see transfered aggression. pele, militants stop wiping theirs ass they are defenseless and lack strength and courage to fight.
Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by NigerianDiamond(m): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2016
Pray there won't be reprisal attacks on your people for those supporting militants killing innocent souls. Just pray...
Re: Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants by lekkipropertyy: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2016
Pavarottii:
May be you meant militants don't kill there people but won't hesitate to take down a South westerner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope / Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) / Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet With Ondo NURTW Chairman On How To Rig Assembly Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.