Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) (16949 Views)

I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim / Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by metronaija3: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Minister of Environment, Amina Mohammed and Sen. Bukar Ibrahim, Chairman Senate Committee on Environment on a working visit to the Nguru Wetlands. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photos-amina-mohammed-and-sen-bukar.html

1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by orjikuramo(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
N so?! This is ridiculous it made FP.
Kai! Even as I typed with extreme drawl, I was still first to comment.

Nothing special sha, d way guys do jubilate on this, I usually think it felt like doing "it" for the 1st time!

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
thought she is now a UN staff

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by ichidodo: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Wetlands in the arid north?!..Unbelievable.
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by fmlala: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Good
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nairaland is even watery these days
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by googlepikins: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
I bet if I snap my self for pit toilet I go make front page too.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by megamank(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
this guy on the boat without the live jacket would be probably writing his will on him mind now oooooo.......he looks so scared
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by czaratwork: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
I wonder o
Anticorruption:
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by gateleo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
ok..Lucky Madam...
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by Dimejidude(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Good
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by Innodon(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Seen
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
I was there last year
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by Dimejidude(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Anticorruption:
czaratwork:
I wonder o
She isn't going to resume at the United Nations until March this year.

3 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by owopokiri: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
That mans sitting position in the first pic na die..

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by Jakasibo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
undecidedSo there is no engine boat dia?
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by Jakasibo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
So there is no engine boat dia? undecided
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Anticorruption:
I taya for de woman sef..She leave her serious Un job com naija dey snap picture for nguru.
Make dem nogo faya de woman o..Pishure minister.
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fulani woman.
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by zukor: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
I reserve my comment
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by johnamedu: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
#We are no longer asking President Buhari to develop Nigeria.

At this point, we are only asking him to return Nigeria to the state it was before he (Buhari) became President on May 29, 2015.

*Return our dear Naira to 170 per Dollar
*Return our bag of rice to N7,500
*Return our bankers to their jobs
*Return the over 400 multinational companies that relocated out of this country back to Nigeria.
*Return the thousands of Nigerians you made jobless back to their respective jobs.
*Return our economy to the fastest growing economy in Africa.
*Return Dangote back to his position as the richest man in Afirca.
*Return our only indigenous car manufacturing company, INNOSON Motors, back to production.
*Return free, fair and credible elections.

Pls Your Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari, forget about adding anything new, just do these and we will ask for no more.
#BuhariBringBackOurNigeria, plz forward it till it gets to President Buhari
ߘ0ߘ0ߘ0ߘ0ߘ

Pls send to all people in ur contact.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by calyto: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
She'll resume by March 2nd
She need to give her present employer notice na

czaratwork:
I wonder o
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by mayoor15(m): 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Fulani woman.
Yes, Fulani woman but you know why she was appointed a minister and also to the UN. She is so brilliant, she got brains more than some people
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
ichidodo:
Sure

Nguru has a bird sanctuary that host all manner of birds from various continents

#TravelPays

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by mayoor15(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
johnamedu:
#We are no longer asking President Buhari to develop Nigeria.

At this point, we are only asking him to return Nigeria to the state it was before he (Buhari) became President on May 29, 2015.

*Return our dear Naira to 170 per Dollar
*Return our bag of rice to N7,500
*Return our bankers to their jobs
*Return the over 400 multinational companies that relocated out of this country back to Nigeria.
*Return the thousands of Nigerians you made jobless back to their respective jobs.
*Return our economy to the fastest growing economy in Africa.
*Return Dangote back to his position as the richest man in Afirca.
*Return our only indigenous car manufacturing company, INNOSON Motors, back to production.
*Return free, fair and credible elections.

Pls Your Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari, forget about adding anything new, just do these and we will ask for no more.
#BuhariBringBackOurNigeria, plz forward it till it gets to President Buhari
ߘ0ߘ0ߘ0ߘ0ߘ

Pls send to all people in ur contact.
This is so stale like British colonization... This 2017, let grow up as a country

4 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by Reader1988: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
But this is not now. This visit is since last year. I live in Nguru, Yobe State. Nguru wetland is adjacent to My house in GRA.

OP where do you live in Nguru.

Lankaka tinz
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
you are of no use to this nation...
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
mayoor15:
Yes, Fulani woman but you know why she was appointed a minister and also to the UN. She is so brilliant, she got brains more than some people
She shuld use her infulence as a minister ad a un worker against her tribesmenz barbaric behaviour if shiz dat brilliant and brainy?Abi is she among dere wicked leaders backing dem up with connectionz?D womanz tribalizm is too much.
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
Gud
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by coptic: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nguru, nice one.

Tons of good memories of this wonderful and peaceful place.

The very place where I learnt to swim.

wink
Re: Amina Mohammed And Bukar Ibrahim Visit Nguru Wetlands (Photos) by me69: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
ichidodo:
When last did you look at a satellite map of your country? I hope that you know that when you are in Abuja and it rains you are still in the North

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electricity Hike: Customers Without 12-Hour Supply Daily Exempted – NERC / Akwa-Ibom: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Wednesday / Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet With Ondo NURTW Chairman On How To Rig Assembly Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.