Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

We Are Both In Committed Relationships But Cant Do Without Eachother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are Both In Committed Relationships But Cant Do Without Eachother (809 Views)

I Lost Hope In Relationships But My Rebound Landed Me In A Mess / YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Both In Committed Relationships But Cant Do Without Eachother by kekakuz(m): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2016
I meet this lady in church some months ago and we became close friends . she knows I have a lady I have been dating for over 4 years and God help Me I plan on getting married next year. she also has a man who she claim to love deeply and we both understand our boundaries.

just recently we got too close and we nearly compromise each other so we decided to give space. its been 5 days since we spoke and its been hard for me. I have been missing her like crazy and worried about her. just this morning I got a text from her that she had to take a casual in the office because she has not been herself without me. and she seriously confused as to why she feels this way.

I need advice friends how do I deal with this.we both have strong feeling for each other yet we have our different vows
Re: We Are Both In Committed Relationships But Cant Do Without Eachother by ITbomb(m): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2016
This is a fight you can never win alone. Tell your partner, if truly she is a wife material, she will know how to handle it, if she doesn't handle it well, then you have an option
Re: We Are Both In Committed Relationships But Cant Do Without Eachother by Dreal11247: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2016
Sin always appear sweet but the stigma may last for life. Did I read that you met her in the church. Don't build a foundation of polygamy or consolidate on the one built by your progenitors. That is a deep pit which has wide opened its mouth to swallow you, your goodies and your future. This is a potential stigma that may hurt and hunt you all the days of your life.

Run as fast as your legs could carry you. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Remember your future family and your dignity. God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Both In Committed Relationships But Cant Do Without Eachother by serenegroup(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2016
Emotions is more power than knowledge. The power of emotion is at work here. you have placed yourself in a very tight corner that I believe only you can severe yourself from. Apply wisdom
Re: We Are Both In Committed Relationships But Cant Do Without Eachother by immortalvoices(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2016
Op the lures of lust is so strong...

Heaven knows how much sinful thought you have committed in your heart

The bad news is that once you sleep with the said church friend your eyes becomes clear and hatred albeit disgust set in

If your girlfriend happens to be in your shoe will you be happen

Oga flee from temptation and give your self brain joor

You are in lust not in love... I hope you really love you girl also

2 Likes

Re: We Are Both In Committed Relationships But Cant Do Without Eachother by iPopAlomo(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2016
If you don't have this sort of understanding with your current girlfriend... you better test this water... according to most girls overtaking is allowed...

you too check am... you understand this girl better than your present girl... girls will also say don't marry out of pity...

So bros... do the needful...
Re: We Are Both In Committed Relationships But Cant Do Without Eachother by Came: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2016
If you are to die at age 100, and you marry at age 30, the remaining 70 will be spent with your better half unless you opt for a divorce. Think am well before you marry ooo, besides what you are experiencing might be lust.
Re: We Are Both In Committed Relationships But Cant Do Without Eachother by oodua1stson: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
kekakuz:
I meet this lady in church some months ago and we became close friends . she knows I have a lady I have been dating for over 4 years and God help Me I plan on getting married next year. she also has a man who she claim to love deeply and we both understand our boundaries.

just recently we got too close and we nearly compromise each other so we decided to give space. its been 5 days since we spoke and its been hard for me. I have been missing her like crazy and worried about her. just this morning I got a text from her that she had to take a casual in the office because she has not been herself without me. and she seriously confused as to why she feels this way.

I need advice friends how do I deal with this.we both have strong feeling for each other yet we have our different vows
if I were you I would have sex with her

And if after the sex you still love her like mad then you 2 should dump your partners and get married

True story
Re: We Are Both In Committed Relationships But Cant Do Without Eachother by omega25red(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
kekakuz:

Bro don't take offence to the following

you are not ready to be married you need to free your fiance while you still have the chance. why would you want to be with someone who has a man and is willing to compromise her relationship for some d!ck? how do you know she wouldn't do the same to you? (same goes for you too)

i do understand that your heart wants what it wants but you have to be able to control yourself and obviously you can't so please don't get married. you are emotionally cheating on your woman which is even worse than d!ck/pnssy business.

if you continue on this path, you will eventually find a way to justify hooking up with this woman and where would you go when things get bad? Cut the friendship off now and focus on your own woman and never look back

1 Like

Re: We Are Both In Committed Relationships But Cant Do Without Eachother by GoodBoi1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
The Dangers of Premarital Sex
Re: We Are Both In Committed Relationships But Cant Do Without Eachother by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Are you in a long distance relationship??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Add Me If U Pleased With My Post / 12 Signs Showing That She Is Attracted To You / Nairalanders Please Help, Am Addicted To ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.