Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... (8507 Views)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / 10 Ways Single Ladies Behave This Christmas Season / Reasons Why Men Behave Negatively To Girls Who Refuse Their Proposal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by permanentgrace(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:
been meaning to do it a long time ago.so just thought I can do it now.
BTW
do I have to explain to u?

What makes you think you are not subject to explanation to me on why you removed the former pic? Lol.

Can we be friends on whatsapp?

Chat me up "zero eight zero, six four three, seven zero, eight eight four.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Youngpo413: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:

well my dear that isn't the problem.
the thing is that he is a chronic womanizer. tho he tried hiding it but I could notice .I only hoped he changed.
but I am glad I didn't end up with him.
I met one of his colleague that knows me tho dosent know I dated him.so when I told him I dated the guy.he was so disappointed in me.he said that guy is a "STRIKER""
imagine!!!
so meaning he strikes every where.
my dear am glad he left.I don't deserve such a person that specializes in"STRIKING " women.
na that type una dey like.... Bado guys hehehhe, take heart, that is if you haven't broken someone's heart before o..... But if you do, just know that it's karma..
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Youngpo413: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
BeastAmbition:

I wish you well though, and i hope you will meet an upright man that will know your worth and makes you happy.
are you sure she will appreciate that upright man? You know how ladies do treat honest and nice men... That's why I always believe that they deserve bad treatment from bad guys.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
na that type una dey like.... Bado guys hehehhe, take heart, that is if you haven't broken someone's heart before o..... But if you do, just know that it's karma..
hehehehee. ...anyway the only kind of striker I wan is the one that will strike to give me twinsgrin
I don't need a womanizing STRIKER.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Youngpo413: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:
so what do u say about this?
cute couple... What else?
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
let the honest man come first dear.....let him come first.
I tell a person from the start how I feel .
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
cute couple... What else?
ofcus they are a match!
HML to them.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:

hehehehee. ...anyway the only kind of striker I wan is the one that will strike to give me twinsgrin
I don't need a womanizing STRIKER.

You need twins? shocked I need em too! cool
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by ted1741: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
So are u ladies praying for karma to descend on men want to tell me that u were wonderful partners and the men simply took off to marry someone else? As I keep saying, there are 3 sides to a story, your side, his side and the truth which is in the middle. So before u invoke karma, search inwards, whom did u offend and got ur karma revenge from that make this men treat you this way. Leaving you means that he found a better person no be so? Before u point one accusing finger look closely how the rest four are pointing towards you. On the other hand, it could be a blessing in disguise for you, so, pick up the pieces and move on.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Pdizzle(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nas once said "I'll be the first man to admit that a fat ass caught my attention, but never made me faithful. A pretty face got me to commit, but never changed me. It was that funny girl with that beautiful personality, million dollar smile and a heart of gold that left me in tears begging for a second chance. I never viewed women the same after her. She left my heart convinced that love is more about chemistry than biology."
Every relationship is a teacher.
I think you should take that picture down.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by ishiamu(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:
so I broke up with this guy after two years.before then I had noticed signs ...I saw all the warning signs and trust me I didn't ignore them.
by March last year I finally went back to sch knowing well that I just gave him the opportunity to be free....before then I noticed this babe he was always talking to.every time,in the morning ,in the night ,EVERY DAY!
her pictures were littered in his phone.both one where she is composed and those random pictures u take that might not be fine were just on his phone.I asked what's up n.a. who is this babe again.he said she is his colleague.true to it she was his colleague but they were unusually close.then he would say she is the one disturbing him.that he told her he already has a woman.but u see u he wasn't really stern,he wouldn't have given room for her to be close.
then there were nonchalant attitudes from him from him,thereafter excuses upon excuses.
hahahahahahahahahahgrin grin grin
my dear make I laff small.
imagine telling me later that his parents said NO, that they went to somewhere and they juju said we won't be happy together,that there will be tragedy. hahahahahahahahahah.
thinking of it sef, will the devil ever say anything good before?
well.to the best of my knowledge sha.I believe he was using his parents as excuse cos he has even traveled all the way,an 8hr journey to my base to see if he can find any fault in me but he couldn't. no attachment boyfriend grin, no flitting arround, no single fault could he find.
so it downed on him that he can't use me as an excuse.then he used his parents. poor parents don't even know that their pikin dey lie with their name grin.
well well.finally he found the opportunity he was looking for.
meanwhile I forgot to say.he told me lets pray and fast so his parents mind can melt.cheesy
see me serious dey pray when that "goat" was busy galivanting .
later he blocked me on whatsapp cos I questioned why he was using that same babe as dp. he said do I know what she has done for him?..
huh!!! for God sake what the he'll has she done for u?
well.later he blocked me as I said then.
one faithful day,I just dey my own ooo.n.a. me find trouble.I just pinged him.saying ""it is well"".
meehnnnnnn.that was it ooooo.I couldn't believe what I got next.
he called me immediately and said shouting
""what is the meaning of it is well
?
no tell me
what do u mean by it is well.....
u know what
it is over!
I can't do this anymore.""
my people I was dumbfounded. I no believe my ear.2yrs like that
Jesus!!!.
any way.the next thing my causin told me she saw a lady pix on his dp. I smiled, the pix was an engagement pix.it captured him puting a ring on her finger and then hugging.
jezzzzz.
hahahahahahahhahahagrin my people make I laff small joor.
this is just two days after the breakup.
so he had been waiting for the breakup to to to the next stage.
hahahahahahhaaha
hmmmm
next thing I saw his pre wedding photos to the same lady he called his colleague.
men shaaaaaa!!!!!
the later I saw their court wedding photo.
cheesy
u see just when I was about sending him a congratulatory message on whatsapp cos he later unblocked me.
I noticed again that he had blocked me again.
this time whatsapp,BBM,instagram. e remain Facebook.am expecting that one soon.
grin grin grin
I think he is just too childish.
so this is to the men...
I know we have the good ones out there just as there are the bad ones ......
why all this.what is the meaning of the whole drama.
this is the last message I sent him sha

I heard this stuff on cool Fm ph this morning are youu the one that gave it to them or you copied from them??
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
ishiamu:

I heard this stuff on cool Fm ph this morning are youu the one that gave it to them or you copied from them??
really....
u see its happening every where.
my dear am not the one on d radio.
and this is my own experience.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pdizzle:
Nas once said "I'll be the first man to admit that a fat ass caught my attention, but never made me faithful. A pretty face got me to commit, but never changed me. It was that funny girl with that beautiful personality, million dollar smile and a heart of gold that left me in tears begging for a second chance. I never viewed women the same after her. She left my heart convinced that love is more about chemistry than biology." Every relationship is a teacher.
I think you should take that picture down.
noted....just done that.
was planning to do that later on sha.
for the advice, thanks tho
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by mrjojo: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
ishiamu:

Most of this OAP are on here,i can't count the amount of time have read a story on NL and hear it verbatim on radio too, Dandy of raypower ibadan is a regular culprit.
Guys pls for the sake of your future daughters, if you know a relationship is not heading anywhere, pls for God sake, don't waste a lady's time abeg, in 6months you should know exactly where a relationship is headed.
I know of a lady who is currently mentally challenged, because, a guy she is been dating for 5yr dumped her and got married to another lady within 2weeks of doing so.. Guys abeg fear God

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by ishiamu(m): 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
omonighoblessing:

really....
u see its happening every where.
my dear am not the one on d radio.
and this is my own experience.

it was stated like this as you wrote it there, and people whr calling and making contributions that's why am surprised seeing it here too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 29, 2016
Blessing I hope this one too is not a Yoruba guy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by LordScent(m): 12:09am On Jun 29, 2016
omonighoblessing:
so I broke up with this guy after two years.before then I had noticed signs ...I saw all the warning signs and trust me I didn't ignore them.
by March last year I finally went back to sch knowing well that I just gave him the opportunity to be free....before then I noticed this babe he was always talking to.every time,in the morning ,in the night ,EVERY DAY!
her pictures were littered in his phone.both one where she is composed and those random pictures u take that might not be fine were just on his phone.I asked what's up n.a. who is this babe again.he said she is his colleague.true to it she was his colleague but they were unusually close.then he would say she is the one disturbing him.that he told her he already has a woman.but u see u he wasn't really stern,he wouldn't have given room for her to be close.
then there were nonchalant attitudes from him from him,thereafter excuses upon excuses.
imagine telling me later that his parents said NO, that they went to somewhere and they juju said we won't be happy together,that there will be tragedy. hahahahahahahahahah.
well.to the best of my knowledge sha.I believe he was using his parents as excuse cos he has even traveled all the way,an 8hr journey to my base to see if he can find any fault in me but he couldn't. no attachment boyfriend grin, no flitting arround, no single fault could he find.
so it downed on him that he can't use me as an excuse.then he used his parents. poor parents don't even know that their pikin dey lie with their name grin.
meanwhile I forgot to say.he told me lets pray and fast so his parents mind can melt.cheesy
later he blocked me on whatsapp cos I questioned why he was using that same babe as dp. he said do I know what she has done for him?..
one faithful day,I just dey my own ooo.n.a. me find trouble.I just pinged him.saying ""it is well"".
?
no tell me
u know what
it is over!
Jesus!!!.
any way.the next thing my causin told me she saw a lady pix on his dp. I smiled, the pix was an engagement pix.it captured him puting a ring on her finger and then hugging.
jezzzzz.
hahahahahahhaaha
hmmmm
next thing I saw his pre wedding photos to the same lady he called his colleague.
men shaaaaaa!!!!!
cheesy
u see just when I was about sending him a congratulatory message on whatsapp cos he later unblocked me.
grin grin grin
so this is to the men...

summary puleaseeeeeeee cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by Fkforyou(m): 4:35am On Jun 29, 2016
BeastAmbition:

There are a thousand and one things the OP is not telling us, a guy of marriageable age won't just move on from a two years relationship like that to settle down with another lady. is either the OP is just his sexmate or sidebabe right from time, but she was too drunk in love to see.

I personally believe the man married the better well cultured fish.... karma my ass

I like your mindset bro....you know, it's kind of funny when someone that has been dumped starts to play "I'm the most perfect person card".... they have this false sense of pride that the next person he/she is going to date is not better than them. ( Deep down they know the dumper has moved on to better things... lol)

Also, most times, after they have been dumped they begin to play the victim card and going all spiritual up and down, telling those who care to listen that didn't deserve the treatment and as shallow as people are, they tend to believe them.

If you look closely, they have one or two character flaw but they'll rather blame the dumper than work on themselves.... they'll be screaming karma up and down to console them selves... lol.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by schumastic(m): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2016
omonighoblessing:
?
no tell me
u know what
it is over!
Jesus!!!.
jezzzzz.
hahahahahahhaaha
hmmmm
men shaaaaaa!!!!!
cheesy
grin grin grin
so this is to the men..
another Yoruba guy, am not surprise

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2016
ishiamu:

it was stated like this as you wrote it there, and people whr calling and making contributions that's why am surprised seeing it here too
cheesy then it should be a co incidence. as am not resident in port Harcourt.
meanwhile these things happen everyday.
I pray God help us
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2016
mrjojo:
Most of this OAP are on here,i can't count the amount of time have read a story on NL and hear it verbatim on radio too, Dandy of raypower ibadan is a regular culprit.
Guys pls for the sake of your future daughters, if you know a relationship is not heading anywhere, pls for God sake, don't waste a lady's time abeg, in 6months you should know exactly where a relationship is headed.
I know of a lady who is currently mentally challenged, because, a guy she is been dating for 5yr dumped her and got married to another lady within 2weeks of doing so.. Guys abeg fear God
God bless u!!!!
thank u.
meanwhile, am not an OAP cheesy
this is my story.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 7:13am On Jun 29, 2016
adeaks:
Blessing I hope this one too is not a Yoruba guy cheesy
my dear....u saw the screen munch n.a.......
the same people.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 7:20am On Jun 29, 2016
Fkforyou:

I like your mindset bro....you know, it's kind of funny when someone that has been dumped starts to play "I'm the most perfect person card".... they have this false sense of pride that the next person he/she is going to date is not better than them. ( Deep down they know the dumper has moved on to better things... lol)

Also, most times, after they have been dumped they begin to play the victim card and going all spiritual up and down, telling those who care to listen that didn't deserve the treatment and as shallow as people are, they tend to believe them.

If you look closely, they have one or two character flaw but they'll rather blame the dumper than work on themselves.... they'll be screaming karma up and down to console them selves... lol.
I only wish I could drop his number here...so i can call and ask.
he said one time when he was using his parents as excuse that am good,am ok,that in fact am just too good for him.
but that the only problem is that his parents said NO.
am not saying I have no flaws ooh
but common ,if he knew that it would end no where .don't u think its better u tell her on time to move on.
I kept on asking him,he kept trying to deceive me.
a number of his past girlfriends send him abusive words every day.
I decided not to join the trend cos I believe he has had enough courses that would last a life time.
I choose to be different.
so if what he did is good?
let God judge.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by mrjojo: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2016
omonighoblessing:

God bless u!!!!
thank u.
meanwhile, am not an OAP cheesy
this is my story.
yes I know, am just saying those OAP come on here most times to scavenge for stories like yours.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2016
mrjojo:
yes I know, am just saying those OAP come on here most times to scavenge for stories like yours.
oh ok
thanks thocheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by mrjojo: 7:25am On Jun 29, 2016
omonighoblessing:

oh ok
thanks thocheesy
uwc sis,someone much better is around the corner. Good luck
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2016
mrjojo:
uwc sis,someone much better is around the corner. Good luck
am grateful dear.
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by agrovick(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2016
Eh God! Yoruba boys again
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by ishiamu(m): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
omonighoblessing:

cheesy then it should be a co incidence. as am not resident in port Harcourt.
meanwhile these things happen everyday.
I pray God help us

maybe they stole it from ya post cos it was said by this time you also posted it...
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
ishiamu:

maybe they stole it from ya post cos it was said by this time you also posted it...
u have a point there.
lol
let them continue cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by permanentgrace(m): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
omonighoblessing:
u have a point there. lol let them continue cheesy
So have you met a new dude who is gonna keep you?
Re: Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... by omonighoblessing(f): 7:10am On Jul 07, 2016
permanentgrace:

So have you met a new dude who is gonna keep you?
ofcus I have. ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of These IG Girls With Big Boobs Will U Like To F*ck / 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ / Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.