Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,234 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra (5481 Views)

Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) / Radio Biafra Launched In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Ikwerreboy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
The photo below was screen shot from radio biafra website this morning were they clearly stated that Biafra is for only the South East. Well i thought the Igbos led by Nnamdi Kanu claim Niger delta (South south) is part of biafra?
Did they change because of the request by the Niger delta Avengers seeking Republic of Niger delta for the people of south south Nigeria?
you can click to verify: https://radiobiafra.co/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=184898:niger-delta-avengers-new-the-niger-delta-avengers-nda-group-of-freedom-fighters-from-the-region-which-has-launched-a-series-of-attacks-on-oil-pipelines-in-southern-nigeria-has-called-for-a-brexit-style-referendum-on-the-region-s-status-within-nige&Itemid=484

No insults, what do you think??

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by joeprince23(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hello kiddo(cause thats who u are), just by using seeing your moniker matured people will never take you serious,ikwerreboy? Dude are you serious?... Anyways FYI i am a proud igbo man of ndoki ethnic stock,and believe me no matter what gibbrish you type online my lga will for ever be brothers to ukwa people of abia state,because they are of same ndoki ethnic stock with us. Oyigbo town is now part and parcel of port harcourt so i dare you to leave ur village in osogbo and travel to PH... From eleme juntion take a bus N50 in the day time to oyigbo, when you get there REPEAT that question, and watch umu pitakwa beat you to a comma... E-diot!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by jneutron4000: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
A
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by 99xtr69r: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
No inch of Igboland shall be ceded in anyway to any fraudulent group...

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/weve-abandoned-igbos-benue-cry/

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
South East and all Igbo speaking communities in the South South region. Oh you forgot that most of today South South was once South East. Ikwerreboy, no worry about your tribe; because you will never be force to be part of Biafra. Your tribe can join any federation of their choice. Get it into your bozo skull. cheesy cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Neoguru1: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
The problem clearly is that of illiteracy. Geographically, there is nothing like south south [prove me wrong]. Based on the nigerian map, south east encompasses what you know to the "south south". Please get education.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by EasternActivist: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Op is just a kid...

When Biafra war lasted there was only southeast which encompasses the present southsouth.

So don't get confused when south eastern is used to represent Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by JahJaa(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lol see lecturing ooooo.
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Ikwerreboy(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
EasternActivist:
Op is just a kid...

When Biafra war lasted there was only southeast which encompasses the present southsouth.

So don't get confused when south eastern is used to represent Biafra

Lolz Mr. Igbo man i feel ur pain. What happened to the word Eastern Region? Why use South east? My friend Biafra is for igbos dnt create news were there is no news.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Ikwerreboy(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Neoguru1:
The problem clearly is that of illiteracy. Geographically, there is nothing like south south [prove me wrong]. Based on the nigerian map, south east encompasses what you know to the "south south". Please get education.

Lolz. Can you pls educate us, Mr I too know ?
Read for ur self below. Biafra is For the South East and there is nothing you wailers can do about it. Lolz

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by outknow: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
some people are like

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Decodedp: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
Op, why not go back to your history/geography teacher. What we have in Nigeria today is a bizarre geographical demarcation with phony names like South South - which has no scientific backing, all orchestrated by the northern military junta to divide, confuse and dominate the old eastern region.

Just to help you,

Take another look at the Nigerian map vis-a-vis the map of the defunct biafra and see if you can understand which part of Nigeria it is located geographically.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ikwerreboy:

Lolz. Can you pls educate us, Mr I too know ?

Mr. Ikwerreman, abi na boy, just chilax, cheesy cheesy nobody is including your tribe in Biafra. Biafra is for those who are alive and conscious of their collective destiny. No need opening stupid thread as this on Biafra. If I may ask your tactless brain, why are you so obsess with Biafra?

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Ikwerreboy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Decodedp:
Op, why not go back to your history/geography teacher. What we have in Nigeria today is a bizarre geographical demarcation with phony names like South South - which has no scientific backing, all orchestrated by the northern military junta to divide, confuse and dominate the old eastern region.

Just to help you,

Take another look at the Nigerian map vis-a-vis the map of the defunct biafra and see if you can understand which part of Nigeria it is located geographically.

The word "South South" Does Not Exist Only in Nigeria As Claim By IPOB.
It is very common to see IPOB sympathisers trying to Blackmail we south south by saying the word "South-South" only exist in Nigeria as a way of dividing eastern region.

This is a big lie. The word south south as a way of grouping regions has existed in United nations as far back as 1978. It is united Nation recognised terminology.
In 1978, the United Nations established the Unit for South–South Cooperation to promote South–South trade and collaboration within its agencies.
Today South South in Nigeria have two states (Edo and Delta) from Old Western Region. I have never seen OPC/Yoruba people crying to high heaven how their land/ people are being taken from them. I am yet to see or hear the yoruba's saying the creation of south south region was a tactics to divide the old western region.

Below are organisations with the word "South south " to counter Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB claim that the word "south south" only exist in Nigeria.

1. United Nations Unit for South–South Cooperation
2. UNEP South–South Cooperation Exchange Mechanism
3. Shikha Jha and Peter McCawley, South-South Economic Linkages: An Overview , ADB Economics Working Paper Series, No 270, August 2011.

Just to name a few.
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Ikwerreboy(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
mekuzi09:

Mr. Ikwerreman, abi na boy, just chilax, cheesy cheesy nobody is including your tribe in Biafra. Biafra is for those who are alive and conscious of their collective destiny. No need opening stupid thread as this on Biafra. If I may ask your tactless brain, why are you so obsess with Biafra?

Because ur Igbo brothers hv failed to respect the decision of the Niger deltans due to greed.
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Noneroone(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hopeathand shameless edo fool everybody knows you. Biafra and Igbo hurts your soul.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ikwerreboy:

Because ur Igbo brothers hv failed to respect the decision of the Niger deltans due to greed.
Nah.. not enough reason..... Its obvious you're jobless grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by HopeAtHand: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Noneroone:
Hopeathand shameless edo fool everybody knows you. Biafra and Igbo hurts your soul.

When your idleness gets the better of you, you go about quoting me.
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
HopeAtHand:

When your idleness gets the better of you, you go about quoting me.

Chineke. Ogo, iwuzim'mowu. You dey hear your name from the spirit... lol

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Ikwerreboy(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
mekuzi09:

Chineke. Ogo, iwuzim'mowu. You dey hear your name from the spirit... lol

What can you say about this?
“Who told Buhari that Nigerians do not have other country than Nigeria? Niger Deltans are not part of Nigeria he is referring to because we belong to Niger Delta Republic - Niger delta militants.
source:
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/stop-begging-start-dialogue-militants-tell-buhari/

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Leopard2A7: 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ikwerreboy:
The photo below was screen shot from radio biafra website this morning were they clearly stated that Biafra is for only the South East. Well i thought the Igbos led by Nnamdi Kanu claim Niger delta (South south) is part of biafra?
Did they change because of the request by the Niger delta Avengers seeking Republic of Niger delta for the people of south south Nigeria?
you can click to verify: https://radiobiafra.co/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=184898:niger-delta-avengers-new-the-niger-delta-avengers-nda-group-of-freedom-fighters-from-the-region-which-has-launched-a-series-of-attacks-on-oil-pipelines-in-southern-nigeria-has-called-for-a-brexit-style-referendum-on-the-region-s-status-within-nige&Itemid=484

Funny thread.

I cannot understand why some SS people want to die for nothing. We have said it so many times that should Nigeria break today, the Igbo will not force any tribe or group to be part of us. All these threads are useless and meaningless. The Igbo will accept any of the minority tribes that prefer to be part of us and those that don't want to join us would be free to form their own country or remain with Nigeria.

Why is this so difficult to understand. What is wrong with some SS people for goodness sakes? You keep shouting leave us alone it is not by force and we have said several times that we are not forcing you or plaining to do so yet you still come here everyday to shout we are not part of your Biafra!

Please you are free to be part of any group of people you choose. The Igbos are not forcing any of you and there are no plans to do so. All we care about is Igboland including our lands carved into present day Rivers state in 1976 and Dlta north.

The rest of you 'We SS' can go and form your Niger Delta Republic.

We can survive without oil if that is what is getting you'll worked up. Germany today has no drop of oil and yet is the most powerful economy in Europe. There are so many countries in the world without oil and yet doing very fine. Look at Israel that moved into a desert and transformed it into a wonderful country for themselves.

Ikwerreboy & HopeAtHand, this response should kill this meaningless thread.

Biafra is for Igboland only.

The Niger Delta can form their republic.

I hope you are okay now?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by zendy: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ikwerreboy:

The problem you have is that you are looking at Nigeria from the so called SE/SS/SS which are just geo-political zones. But from a geographical point of view, the so called SE/SS is actually "South Eastern Nigeria".

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Leopard2A7: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
zendy:

The problem you have is that you are looking at Nigeria from the so called SE/SS/SS which are just geo-political zones. But from a geographical point of view, the so called SE/SS is actually "South Eastern Nigeria".

My brother, let us not go there.

Read my earlier post here.

We should have nothing to do with these 'We SS' people for goodness sakes, leave them alone!!!

Biafra is all about Igboland which is SE+Our lands in Rivers state(excluding the Ikwerre)+Delta north.

Simple.

The rest of them are real Igbo haters and should form their Niger Delta Republic.

Even Yorubas love us more than these people I tell you.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Leopard2A7: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ikwerreboy:

“Who told Buhari that Nigerians do not have other country than Nigeria? Niger Deltans are not part of Nigeria he is referring to because we belong to Niger Delta Republic - Niger delta militants.
source:

Correect.

Please cancel that map very well, infact, cover it with black paint.

Igbos don't want you in our Biafra.

All we want is Igboland.

That map is rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Leopard2A7: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ikwerreboy:

Stop creating all these useless threads.

ikwerres are not Igbos and will never be; we don't want them and we don't need them.

You are Niger Delta and part of the 'We SS' so join them to form your Niger Delta Republic if you wish.

thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Leopard2A7: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
cc
SlayerSupreme, SupremeSlayer, Ugomba, OneNaira6, onenaira60.
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by HopeAtHand: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ikwerre this...Ikwerre that.

Igbos thank you for developing Ikwerreland, but be rest assured that you will carry your investments on your heads from PH to Biafra when it materialise. grin grin
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by paschu: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
It's a big shame that you are still silly enough to peddle this hairy lie in 2016.

For your information the crap you've been pedling has nothing to do directlly (not even indirectly) with any geopolitical zone in Nigeria. On the contrary to your dumb assumptions the UN policy is targeted at all the developing countries of the world who are part of the UN.

But since I can bet your nose that you did not even read any of those stuff you peddle, here's a basic definition from Wikipedia:

South–South Cooperation is a term historically used by policymakers and academics to describe the exchange of resources, technology, and knowledge between developing countries, also known as countries of the global South.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South–South_cooperation
South-south in the UN context therefore is just about emphasis on policy direction. It has nothing to do with geography, geopolitics or geographic structuring. This is just like when Rochas would say: Jobs Jobs Jobs or Industry, industry, industry. UN is just emphasising it's commitment to promote resource sharing and LINKAGES between developing countries which seem to be lumped up in the southern part (not the south-south) of the world

So quit spreading falsehood, little dumb head.

Ikwerreboy:

The word "South South" Does Not Exist Only in Nigeria As Claim By IPOB.
It is very common to see IPOB sympathisers trying to Blackmail we south south by saying the word "South-South" only exist in Nigeria as a way of dividing eastern region.

This is a big lie. The word south south as a way of grouping regions has existed in United nations as far back as 1978. It is united Nation recognised terminology.
In 1978, the United Nations established the Unit for South–South Cooperation to promote South–South trade and collaboration within its agencies.
Today South South in Nigeria have two states (Edo and Delta) from Old Western Region. I have never seen OPC/Yoruba people crying to high heaven how their land/ people are being taken from them. I am yet to see or hear the yoruba's saying the creation of south south region was a tactics to divide the old western region.

Below are organisations with the word "South south " to counter Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB claim that the word "south south" only exist in Nigeria.

1. United Nations Unit for South–South Cooperation
2. UNEP South–South Cooperation Exchange Mechanism
3. Shikha Jha and Peter McCawley, South-South Economic Linkages: An Overview , ADB Economics Working Paper Series, No 270, August 2011.

Just to name a few.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Leopard2A7: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
HopeAtHand:
Ikwerre this...Ikwerre that.

Igbos thank you for developing Ikwerreland, but be rest assured that you will carry your investments on your heads from PH to Biafra when it materialise. grin grin

Don't worry about us or our investments, you can even take them if you wish.

Biafra has NOTHING to do with ikwerres.

You can rest now.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Leopard2A7: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
paschu:
It's a big shame that you are still silly enough to peddle this hairy lie in 2016.

For your information the crap you've been pedling has nothing to do directlly (not even indirectly) with any geopolitical zone in Nigeria. On the contrary to your dumb assumptions the UN policy is targeted at all the developing countries of the world who are part of the UN.

But since I can bet your nose that you did not even read any of those stuff you peddle, here's a basic definition from Wikipedia:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South–South_cooperation
South-south in the UN concept therefore is just about emphasis on policy direction. It has nothing to do with geography, geopolitics or geographic structuring. This is just like when Rochas would say: Jobs Jobs Jobs or Industry, industry, industry. UN is just emphasising it's commitment to promote resource sharing and LINKAGES between developing countries which seem to be lumped up in the southern part (not the south-south) of the world

So quit spreading falsehood, little dumb head.

Thank you for the lessons.

I am your Igbo brother and I want to plead with you to leave it as it is.

If they say they are "We SS' please leave it like that for them.

let them form the Niger Delta Republic.

We don't need them in Biafra biko.

Biafra is Igboland ONLY.

Read my earlier posts to understand better.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Leopard2A7: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
joeprince23:
Hello kiddo(cause thats who u are), just by using seeing your moniker matured people will never take you serious,ikwerreboy? Dude are you serious?... Anyways FYI i am a proud igbo man of ndoki ethnic stock,and believe me no matter what gibbrish you type online my lga will for ever be brothers to ukwa people of abia state,because they are of same ndoki ethnic stock with us. Oyigbo town is now part and parcel of port harcourt so i dare you to leave ur village in osogbo and travel to PH... From eleme juntion take a bus N50 in the day time to oyigbo, when you get there REPEAT that question, and watch umu pitakwa beat you to a comma... E-diot!

Calm down.

All parts of Igboland in Rivers state will be part of Biafra including Delta north.

The rest of them will be free to form their republic, simple.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by joeprince23(m): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ikwerreboy:

source:
young man,i am well travelled in rivers state,so pls name your town community and lga,this will tel a lot about u. Pls include 3 major roads in your community... If u do this then i will begin to take you serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About The Ijaw People / Female Staff Gets Epic Reply From Her Boss As She Tries Flirting With Him / Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.