Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra (5485 Views)

Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) / Radio Biafra Launched In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by iboroski: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
let us all stop these secession of biafra and Niger delta of a thing and try to join Nigeria and make Nigeria a better place. how can you get biafra or Niger delta republic when the north are majority in everything both in Senate,arm forces and others,let join hands my brothers to make Nigeria a better place for all of us.
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by SlayerSupreme: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
Someone I respect very much {a politician} once told me - "When a man is quoted out of context,his words are thwarted". I'll never forgot those words. The news is a featured article and does not in anyway reflect the opinion of those at radio Biafra or IPoB. Ikwerreboy you can't even read properly. Such a shame.
Leopard2A7 I greet. Biafra remains primarily for Igboland and maybe Akwa-Cross. All others will go their way. This really is not a big issue,at least not for me cause I'm betting the Igbos in ND will disown ND republic. That's why the NDA are looking to negotiate with Kanu - So as to decide how best both countries will divide {pertaining to boundaries} Ikwerreboy you can join ND republic when the time comes. No need to weep really. Shalom.
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by iboroski: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
let us all stop these secession of biafra and Niger delta of a thing and try to join Nigeria and make Nigeria a better place. how can you get biafra or Niger delta republic when the north are majority in everything both in Senate,arm forces and others,let join hands my brothers to make Nigeria a better place for all of us. mind u no nation seceded with peace instead of perishing stand with one Nigeria,i have said it all, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
this igbos r very funny sha there many oduduwa towns /yoruboid towns in d south south like d Akoko edos, Itsekiris, binis e.t c yet Yorubas are not laying claims to them.

why can't igbo leave portharcourt out and embrace that red mud region
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by jneutron4000: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hey wetin dey happen for here? grin SWesterner is in the house. Oh ok I see, and this is my judgment.. Clear throat Now SS leave SE alone because Calabar people are now officially Igbos. Arise (Court). Carry my weeg put for head then my Aboki servant carry my file and briefcase then we walked out of thread cool
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by 99xtr69r: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
this igbos r very funny sha there many oduduwa towns /yoruboid towns in d south south like d Akoko edos, Itsekiris, binis e.t c yet Yorubas are not laying claims to them.

Hypocritical IPOO minion from a juju-infested enclave, if you're learned and sensible you would have known that you've got freedom of association and self-determination remains an inalienable right of a people. Yorubas are therefore free to merge themselves with Akoko-Edos, Itsekiris, Binis, Ijaws, Ikwerres and any other willing ethnic group.

The Igbo quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy cowards who have only survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows. Igbos are therefore not interested in anything Yoruboid or Edoid.

Leave Igbos out of your miseries and face OduaArewanistan republic uniting all your fellow murderous folks and parasites.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Neoguru1: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ikwerreboy:

Because ur Igbo brothers hv failed to respect the decision of the Niger deltans due to greed.
This yør!ob@ fo6l, who are the Niger deltans exactly? Niger delta originally are classified as Ijaw communities in Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, etc[Adaka Boro]. In order to group people who are oil producing states, Obasanjo created the new Niger delta comprising 9 present states of which 2 are "southeast"[nigerian type of southeast] and 1 south west state. Now, as oil is being found in Anambra state as present. Anambra will soon be given the niger delta tag, which I dont get it, in the sense that if oil is discovered in Borno, it becames niger delta. There is no way a country expands by natural resource discovery.
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Pesuzok(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Leopard2A7:

Funny thread.

I cannot understand why some SS people want to die for nothing. We have said it so many times that should Nigeria break today, the Igbo will not force any tribe or group to be part of us. All these threads are useless and meaningless. The Igbo will accept any of the minority tribes that prefer to be part of us and those that don't want to join us would be free to form their own country or remain with Nigeria.

Why is this so difficult to understand. What is wrong with some SS people for goodness sakes? You keep shouting leave us alone it is not by force and we have said several times that we are not forcing you or plaining to do so yet you still come here everyday to shout we are not part of your Biafra!

Please you are free to be part of any group of people you choose. The Igbos are not forcing any of you and there are no plans to do so. All we care about is Igboland including our lands carved into present day Rivers state in 1976 and Dlta north.

The rest of you 'We SS' can go and form your Niger Delta Republic.

We can survive without oil if that is what is getting you'll worked up. Germany today has no drop of oil and yet is the most powerful economy in Europe. There are so many countries in the world without oil and yet doing very fine. Look at Israel that moved into a desert and transformed it into a wonderful country for themselves.

Ikwerreboy & HopeAtHand, this response should kill this meaningless thread.

Biafra is for Igboland only.

The Niger Delta can form their republic.

I hope you are okay now?

Nice,

Can you start by projecting Biafra with only the 5 SE states, rather than including other SS states
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by 99xtr69r: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pesuzok:

Nice,

Can you start by projecting Biafra with only the 5 SE states, rather than including other SS states

Stop creating unnecessary attentions for yourselves. Igbos don't need you. Do channel your negative energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed. You and your people are better off there.
And for the umpteenth time, leave Igbos out of your miseries.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Leopard2A7: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pesuzok:

Nice,

The SS can form their republic, we are not including any of them.

All we are talking about is Igboland which extends into Rivers & delta states.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by prahcetomi(m): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
outknow:
some people are like
Even though I don't understand the Igbo quoted there, I think it is NONESENSE
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by MirabelArode(f): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Yes we yoruba muslims like you, me and the OP will only embrace Oduarewa when ibo leave onitsha, Asaba, Enugu, Igweocha and form biafra. We want ibos to suffer while we smile in oduarewa with 40 emirates in our yorubaland. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
smiley smiley
Biafra-induced high-blood--pressure on display in this thread

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Princealex1(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
this is one of the reason it would be difficult biafra to be actualized,the biafrans themselves are not united/sure of the boundary of the state they want to create
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Princealex1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
this is one of the reason it would be difficult for biafra to be actualized,the biafrans themselves are not united/sure of the boundary of the state they want to create
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by ilovetheline: 2:39am On Jun 29, 2016
Princealex1:
this is one of the reason it would be difficult for biafra to be actualized,the biafrans themselves are not united/sure of the boundary of the state they want to create
we are igboland and very united. PS it doesn't matter what you guys feel. It is coming; deal with it[in your heart]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Pesuzok(m): 5:10am On Jun 29, 2016
Leopard2A7:

The SS can form their republic, we are not including any of them.

All we are talking about is Igboland which extends into Rivers & delta states.
You feel delta and rivers would let their land go?
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by ilovetheline: 5:18am On Jun 29, 2016
Pesuzok:

it depends on if you are saying they will attempt to colonize the igbos there
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Leopard2A7: 7:30am On Jun 29, 2016
Pesuzok:

I am talking of parts of Igboland carved into Rivers State in 1976.

See proof here.

As for Delta north, go there and ask them if they are Igbos or not. Whatever happens to you will answer your questions. grin

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Decodedp: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2016
Ikwerreboy:

The word "South South" Does Not Exist Only in Nigeria As Claim By IPOB.
It is very common to see IPOB sympathisers trying to Blackmail we south south by saying the word "South-South" only exist in Nigeria as a way of dividing eastern region.

This is a big lie. The word south south as a way of grouping regions has existed in United nations as far back as 1978. It is united Nation recognised terminology.
In 1978, the United Nations established the Unit for South–South Cooperation to promote South–South trade and collaboration within its agencies.
Today South South in Nigeria have two states (Edo and Delta) from Old Western Region. I have never seen OPC/Yoruba people crying to high heaven how their land/ people are being taken from them. I am yet to see or hear the yoruba's saying the creation of south south region was a tactics to divide the old western region.

Below are organisations with the word "South south " to counter Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB claim that the word "south south" only exist in Nigeria.

1. United Nations Unit for South–South Cooperation
2. UNEP South–South Cooperation Exchange Mechanism
3. Shikha Jha and Peter McCawley, South-South Economic Linkages: An Overview , ADB Economics Working Paper Series, No 270, August 2011.

Just to name a few.

The straw you are clinging to has been dealt with severally on this forum

Need i remind you that the south South you made reference to is a cooperation between two southern regions.

Whatever you want to believe is your choice, the niger delta people has learnt their lessons and has taken their stand.

Your opinion is inconsequential

If you are in doubt ask ask NDA or Asari Dokubo.
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by zendy: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2016
Pesuzok:

Nice,

Sorry bro but the issue of Biafra is not about states. It is not about the illegal SE/SS that doesn't exist in law. It is all about tribes
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Pesuzok(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2016
zendy:

Sorry bro but the issue of Biafra is not about states. It is not about the illegal SE/SS that doesn't exist in law. It is all about tribes
I hope you know this would lead to conflict, Rivers state and delta would not give any land to Biafra.
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Princealex1(m): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2016
ilovetheline:
we are igboland and very united. PS it doesn't matter what you guys feel. It is coming; deal with it[in your heart]

am not against the actualization of biafra neither am i for it,but truth be told biafra is just an idea stemmed from pride.And you know what goes after pride?
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by zendy: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2016
Pesuzok:

I hope you know this would lead to conflict, Rivers state and delta would not give any land to Biafra.

Biafra does not recognise states, it recognises tribes. When Lord Lugard came to a West Africa, he did not meet any state, he met tribes.
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Pesuzok(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2016
zendy:

Biafra does not recognise states, it recognises tribes. When Lord Lugard came to a West Africa, he did not meet any state, he met tribes.

Then be ready to fight Rivers and Delta for their land you are laying claim to. You think they will just let it go. Let Biafra stick to the 5 SE states, why is it so difficult,
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by 99xtr69r: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2016
Pesuzok:
Then be ready to fight Rivers and Delta for their land you are laying claim to. You think they will just let it go. Let Biafra stick to the 5 SE states, why is it so difficult,

If you REALLY passed through the four walls of a higher institution you would have understood that you've got freedom of association. And that you're free to merge your anonymous tribe with any willing ethnic group to consolidate your OduaArewanistan republic.

Igbos are not interested in parasites, traitors or genocide conspirators. The Igbo quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by ilovetheline: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2016
Princealex1:

am not against the actualization of biafra neither am i for it,but truth be told biafra is just an idea stemmed from pride.And you know what goes after pride?
pride. In my history book I saw it was a flee from nigerias attacks, and at the moments it is no diffetent. What did your own books say
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by zendy: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2016
Pesuzok:

Look, why don't you stop this 'River' and 'Delta' thing. The states you are referering to are just creations of past Militsry leaders. The various ethnic groups who fall within those places have names. And nobody is fighting anybody for anything. This not the Nigeria where some people scream "we must be one at all cost!". Those who are not interested are very free to opt out. The days fighting anyone for their lands are long gone.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Murafucker, did you see any Igbo on this thread claiming PH? You jackass cone heads are very predictable.
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2016
jneutron4000:
Hey wetin dey happen for here? grin SWesterner is in the house. Oh ok I see, and this is my judgment.. Clear throat Now SS leave SE alone because Calabar people are now officially Igbos. Arise (Court). Carry my weeg put for head then my Aboki servant carry my file and briefcase then we walked out of thread cool

grin grin grin. Mumu
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Pesuzok(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
99xtr69r:

If you REALLY passed through the four walls of a higher institution you would have understood that you've got freedom of association. And that you're free to merge your anonymous tribe with any willing ethnic group to consolidate your OduaArewanistan republic.

Igbos are not interested in parasites, traitors or genocide conspirators. The Igbo quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters.

Mr graduate, how many egbema man have you spoken to? That was the way you guys drew map of biafra including all SS states without seeking their consent. Stick to the 5 SE states, and stop hoping for any land (resources) from SS states. Proudly Imo son!!!
Re: Biafra Is For Only The South East - Radio Biafra by Pesuzok(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
zendy:

Look, why don't you stop this 'River' and 'Delta' thing. The states you are referering to are just creations of past Militsry leaders. The various ethnic groups who fall within those places have names. And nobody is fighting anybody for anything. This not the Nigeria where some people scream "we must be one at all cost!". Those who are not interested are very free to opt out. The days fighting anyone for their lands are long gone.

You think you can use history to claim the land. Rivers and delta state have boundaries, I dont think they would allow any encroachment under any guise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) / How Would Nigerians React If Igbos Were Killing People Like Fulanis? / Ugwuaji Land Dispute: Enugu Government Constitutes Panel Of Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.