Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? (32017 Views)

Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. / What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims' Tolerance / Beautiful Advice From An Islamic Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? by Baaballiyo(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Seun:
As a muslim, would you prefer to live in an Islamic country governed by Islamic laws and principles, rather than a secular country which defends the rights of women, muslims, christians, atheists, lesbians, gays, scantily clad babes, drinkers, and all minorities, and treats them equally?

If your answer is 'yes,' what are some of the ways in which you feel that an Islamic country would be better for your life than a secular country?

I would LOVE to, but the country should be governed by Orthodox Islamic laws. Not the extremism of Wahhabi Saudi Arabia or the recklessness of Shi'a Iran and of course not the liberalism of the United Arab Emirates or Kuwait.

My ideal Islamic state will make my life better by

Giving me the utmost freedom to practice Islam with full government help and backing.
Re: Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? by Seun(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywkCrEBcoww this video about life for women in Saudi Arabia is trending in social media.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? by crownfitsme(f): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2016
I would love to live in a Muslim country because I can practise Islam more and be able to cover my hair without anybody questioning me

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? by Dhelake: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2016
usbcable:

Salam alaykum

we no dey see your break light again for our thread, hope no issues?

Wa Alaykum Salam

It's just nairaland generally. No issues at all. Thanks for your concern
Re: Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
.. I think the questions have been answered to the possible best level of understanding of the posters. or has it?
Re: Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
ShiaMuslim:

You actually think it is only Muslims (in particular Wahhabis) who are destroying Muslim countries without America's complicity? There's no Muslim country on fire that American hand or the hand of its puppets was not used to kindle the fire. American meddling is setting the Middle East on fire. In every Muslim country they try to impose their rules or have imposed their rules. Otherwise peace will not reign. You name them.

In 1953, the CIA engineered a coup in Iran that overthrew a democratically elected government. Since the Islamic Revolution led by Ayatollah Khomeini, there is one conspiracy after another to topple the Islamic regime or to make it restless. Name any country and you'd find American hand.

perhaps spreading this insight to the common man who is gravely impacted by America's meddling will provide deep results to reducing the crisis spilling into other countries right now. The common man is used to catalyze these troubles. It seems it is beyond educating or re-orienting public thought.. is there an answer looking beyond the violence or is there no chance of it at all
Re: Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
greetings:
Personally, I used to think it's the best thing for someone to live in a Muslim country. As I grew older I realised, the most important thing is first security of life and property, which is what Islam preaches.

So, as long as this basic condition is met, go for it!

Western countries; this is what they have. They might not believe in God but then protection of life and property is so important to them. You would think they did.

My opinion.
U did well my sister, it is ur opinion. But does that mean these muslim countries like saudi arabia and d likes don't protect life and property?! America dey protect life and property for the USA but dey cause damage, sending nukes, missiles in the name of fighting terrorists created by them in countries like Irap, Iran, Syria, infact whole of Sham.?!
Re: Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
ShiaMuslim:

You actually think it is only Muslims (in particular Wahhabis) who are destroying Muslim countries without America's complicity? There's no Muslim country on fire that American hand or the hand of its puppets was not used to kindle the fire. American meddling is setting the Middle East on fire. In every Muslim country they try to impose their rules or have imposed their rules. Otherwise peace will not reign. You name them.

In 1953, the CIA engineered a coup in Iran that overthrew a democratically elected government. Since the Islamic Revolution led by Ayatollah Khomeini, there is one conspiracy after another to topple the Islamic regime or to make it restless. Name any country and you'd find American hand.

first all, you are a shia, u ppl r despicable and worse. 2ndly, Khomeini dat Allaah shamed even when he was going to be buried in a steel casket, and nearly unclad in front of millions ?!? 3rdly, the world knows or people of intellect know the main allies of the USA, they are the shias. They would prefer the US kill all muslims b4 non-muslims?! I really hate shias for allaah's sake.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
Dhelake:
I am a muslim but I don't think I can live in any of the Islamic countries. It will be bad for anyone's sanity.
I think 'insanity' is a strong word. In the world u believe is sane like the US; do u know d number of rape that happens per day that is reported, and those that are not reported?! Also, the rate of abortion(killing foetus) in a single day?! Also many unspeakable disease that are transmitted per second there? Divorce rates? Do u know aw many people have been rendered homeless bcuz of them interest based loans?! Committing fornication at an early age of 7, 8, 9, 10 all in the name of 'olaju' , in the name of PROM?! The stats are there, compared to the so called insane countries u spoke about, the difference is clear, like the gap is 3rd mainland bridgely..e long gan?!?
If this is sanity to you, then..there is something wrong somewhere?

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lagusta:

My dear brother lexiconkabir......

This is from Wikipedia, who is saying facts now

You know we once had a god discussion in the last thread oga Seun opened, don't mess it up by abusing me anyhow.....

Now, go and find out yourself whether Saudi muftis are hypocritical or not......

Wikipedia?! Really?! Na person like u dey put dem thr o...na like market o..ppl are online to sell product.. Infacet, if u wanna be stupid, just type on wiki; I. Lagusta want to be stupid, u will be suprised at options u see?! Be factual bro!

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

U did well my sister, it is ur opinion. But does that mean these muslim countries like saudi arabia and d likes don't protect life and property?! America dey protect life and property for the USA but dey cause damage, sending nukes, missiles in the name of fighting terrorists created by them in countries like Iraq, Iran, Syria, infact whole of Sham.?!
Re: Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? by Lagusta(m): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Wikipedia?! Really?! Na person like u dey put dem thr o...na like market o..ppl are online to sell product.. Infacet, if u wanna be stupid, just type on wiki; I. Lagusta want to be stupid, u will be suprised at options u see?! Be factual bro!

Those that post stuff there also post references.....
Re: Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lagusta:
@lexiconkabir....

I believe women should have places in government, as special advisers or councillors.... because people have always been seeking council of the mothers of believers (the prophet's wives).... and if there was anything wrong with that,the companions would have frowned at it.....

Logic would even tell us that the best person to give counsel to a woman is surely another woman, you know women like themselves nah.....

And yep, since you want proof about women's rights in Saudi, hold on please. . ..

Did u know, from amongst the female sahabas, there were teachers, businesswomen, fighters, nurses, lawyers even!?, they were/are better than these naked ones of this age.
Did u know that only slaves were working in the days of old, check history? The white elites were at home taking care of the prince and princess until king or their elite husband return from work?! U don watch many slave films na..; kunta kinte, django etc
Do u know that if a man has a good wife, God fearing wife, for instance a president of a country who makes a policy that is bad for the economy, and if she is a good wife, and admonishes the husband about it, and he reasons with her, d next day, he reverses his bad policy to good, tell me, who is presiding who, (in)directly?!
Labusta, from ur posts, u just wanna feel western ni, nofin else, dat is all. Islam is perfect, and it gives women rights more dan the so called westerners.
Re: Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? by Lagusta(m): 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Did u know, from amongst the female sahabas, there were teachers, businesswomen, fighters, nurses, lawyers even!?, they were/are better than these naked ones of this age.
Did u know that only slaves were working in the days of old, check history? The white elites were at home taking care of the prince and princess until king or their elite husband return from work?! U don watch many slave films na..; kunta kinte, django etc
Do u know that if a man has a good wife, God fearing wife, for instance a president of a country who makes a policy that is bad for the economy, and if she is a good wife, and admonishes the husband about it, and he reasons with her, d next day, he reverses his bad policy to good, tell me, who is presiding who, (in)directly?!
Labusta, from ur posts, u just wanna feel western ni, nofin else, dat is all. Islam is perfect, and it gives women rights more dan the so called westerners.

I am not, and can never westernize myself.....

At the same time, I can not, and can never be, a fanatic....

QED
Re: Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lagusta:

I am not, and can never westernize myself.....

At the same time, I can not, and can never be, a fanatic....

QED

So it is 'westernize' , 'fanatic' u can only bring out from the post?! Following the Quran and sunnah without excesses and deficiencies is not fanatism. U need 2 stop rapporting wif dem shias and oda deviant sects. Seek Allaah's guidance.
Re: Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? by Lagusta(m): 1:06am On Sep 02, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

So it is 'westernize' , 'fanatic' u can only bring out from the post?! Following the Quran and sunnah without excesses and deficiencies is not fanatism. U need 2 stop rapporting wif dem shias and oda deviant sects. Seek Allaah's guidance.

Who says I'm a Shi'ite

Who says I am deviant

So you can see what is in my heart abi??

I'd rather advice you seek for forgiveness.....
Re: Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? by Hannysmilez(f): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
I wouldn't mind living in an Islamic country especially as a married woman with kids. Religious intolerance is real and I don't want my kids growing in a society where they need to be wary or experience such. I just need to have them be very comfortable as Muslims. With loads of inspiration nd freedom around
Re: Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? by Dhelake: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

I think 'insanity' is a strong word. In the world u believe is sane like the US; do u know d number of rape that happens per day that is reported, and those that are not reported?! Also, the rate of abortion(killing foetus) in a single day?! Also many unspeakable disease that are transmitted per second there? Divorce rates? Do u know aw many people have been rendered homeless bcuz of them interest based loans?! Committing fornication at an early age of 7, 8, 9, 10 all in the name of 'olaju' , in the name of PROM?! The stats are there, compared to the so called insane countries u spoke about, the difference is clear, like the gap is 3rd mainland bridgely..e long gan?!?
If this is sanity to you, then..there is something wrong somewhere?

You are getting this all wrong and sadly, i am not ready to write epistles or explain myself in details.Some of this things happens in this Islamiccounries as well but who dare report such news. Who wants to die, country where you will get deported for being too handsome. Such rubbish. Women basically have no right, they are not even allowed to drive in some of these countries.
The use of "Sanity" in that post was mainly because many of this Islamic countries doesn't even allow second thoughts about things. I can't leave a one way traffic kind of life.

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? by Annalise(f): 3:26am On Nov 29, 2016
Seun:
As a muslim, would you prefer to live in an Islamic country governed by Islamic laws and principles, rather than a secular country which defends the rights of women, muslims, christians, atheists, lesbians, gays, scantily clad babes, drinkers, and all minorities, and treats them equally?

If your answer is 'yes,' what are some of the ways in which you feel that an Islamic country would be better for your life than a secular country?
As a Muslim, I would prefer to live in whatever country that I was born. Although, the benefits that I can get from living in an Islamic country could be that my acts of worship and faith would increase. Where I am at the moment, fasting can take up to 19 hours and I have ulcer. Also, I don't pray as often as I should because of conflict between time in transit and day light savings. I can't find a quiet place to pray at work, etc. I see these as challenges that would be reduced if I lived in an Islamic country. I don't care about scantily clad people or whatever. They can choose to repent at the last minute.
Re: Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? by najib632(m): 12:51am On Nov 30, 2016
Yes I would like to live in Saudi Arabia precisely Mecca or Medina but preferably in Mecca or in Palestine in Jerusalem so that I can be able to pray in the Holy mosques.
Re: Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country? by Auki: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2016
I was lucky to travel and live in so many Western and Middle Eastern Countries. I sincerely appreciate the organisation and security system in Western countries.

However, morality is the lowest in Western countries and
I honestly do not intend to spend my life or have my children in Western countries.

Middle Eastern countries are broadly not as materially wealthy as western countries. Also security is another problem. Notwithstanding these challenges, morality is higher in those countries in my observations.

My trip to Saudis around 2012 was actually an eye opener. I saw genuine brotherhood and love on display. I only wish humanity can live life like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia / Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam / Importance of Ayatul Kursi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.