Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? (64151 Views)

Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies / Tutsi Women Cheating When Married To Hutu Men Is Culturally Codified! / Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by sbabimbola(f): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
Baby fat, Diet and Gene....
you can't sow wind and not reap whirl wind..... u want big ukwu!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by abike12(f): 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Question for the poster, how are your female family members both young and old after marriage? To hate your kind is to hate yourself. Also, you don't see us complaining about your skinny banks accounts so please shift. If you have enough money, give your wife for lipo let me hear word.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Samzack(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Unique04:
Don't you know child bearing makes a woman pull on weight?
Anyway u are right on one thing, Nigerian women are too lazy to watch their weight. However, weight gain of a partner should not be an excuse for adultery.

#my2cents#
Havnt u seen women like kim, she has 2 children yet looking better dan she was wen she got married itz laziness jst 2 sit dwn nd blame it on a particular situation,work out burn out fat cuz trust me ur looks is wat attracted ur husband 2 u in d first place

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by owagbeba: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
sinaj:
Average Nigerian women don't keep nanny. They wake up by 5a.m, dress up d kids nd also leave for work.

They rush back hme after work, to get d kids nd also prepare dinner.
Some of them also work on saturdays.
Nd d routine continues.

Instead of u to appreciate them, u here complaining abt their weight gain.

Pregnancy also change their body too, nd contribute to d weight gain.

The posters above calling women lazy might be typing with their pot belly resting on their laps undecided

Now Mr op, can u also explain why some men gain weight nd pot belly after marriage

Don't other women in other countries go through pregnancy and childbirth too?

The truth is our women overindulge in eating the wrong kind of food; and they rarely exercise.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by flokii: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
@OP like you rightly said, some not all..

I feel it's rest of.mind.. Most get relaxed and add too much weight
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by funkymatics(f): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
how many married nigerians have a job that permits them to have dinner latest by 7pm. most times that's when they leave thier work places and of course they would be caught up in traffic and because they cant afford to keep a maid or buy from eatries they will end up eating late because the dinner would be cooked that same nite. this is the major cause of the big belly men and women carry around.
eat fruits once it is too late to do dinner tho some husbands no go gree hear say wife no wan cook cos it is late and if i cook i go chop now. sho!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Fash20: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
This is a typical thread for a man looking for an excuse to cheat on his wife. If only you know that growing fat is not the worst thing that could happen then you will understand marriage is more than just having a pretty wife with tight body.
Na lie jooor. if I marry a woman n grow FAT and she refuses to watch ha weight I'll kick ha fat butt outta ma oux. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Yoyostic: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
Not all married women. I can confidently use myself as an example.I have four kids been married for almost a decade and still d same size. My hubby was the one that grew fat instead.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Fash20:
Na lie jooor. if I marry a woman n grow FAT and she refuses to watch ha weight I'll kick ha fat butt outta ma oux. Simple!

Good for you, same thing you will do when she has stretch marks from pregnancy, loose vagina, has wrinkles or even is crippled.
But somehow she has to love you for pot belly and sagging scrotum with grey hairs. Puhlease

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by iykedare(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
abike12:
Question for the poster, how are your female family members both young and old after marriage? To hate your kind is to hate yourself. Also, you don't see us complaining about your skinny banks accounts so please shift. If you have enough money, give your wife for lipo let me hear word.

Another lazy girl. So you need a fat account to be in shape ?

People like you deserve to be cheated on.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
There may be at least three reasons:
1. Some birth control methods make women gain weight;
2. Some women put on/retain postpartum weight, and find it hard to lose it; and
3. Nigerians generally have bad feeding habits. Infact, they feel the more pieces of meat you have in your plate, the richer it proves you to be, and that fish is basically for poor people, inter alia.They eat all the meat they can lay their hands on at any given point in time, and they use lacasera, instead of water to quench their thirst. After feeding the body with nonsense, the body go tell you one way or the other. And of course, one of these ways it might tell you is by 'becoming' obese.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by iykedare(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
funkymatics:
how many married nigerians have a job that permits them to have dinner latest by 7pm. most times that's when they leave thier work places and of course they would be caught up in traffic and because they cant afford to keep a maid or buy from eatries they will end up eating late because the dinner would be cooked that same nite. this is the major cause of the big belly men and women carry around.
eat fruits once it is too late to do dinner tho some husbands no go gree hear say wife no wan cook cos it is late and if i cook i go chop now. sho!!!!

Story.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by tomquest: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
This is a typical thread for a man looking for an excuse to cheat on his wife. If only you know that growing fat is not the worst thing that could happen then you will understand marriage is more than just having a pretty wife with tight body.

Listen, it's given that as people grow older it becomes increasingly difficult to shed off weight. This is why this topic isn't focused on the inevitable weights that men and women gain over time. The key focus is on women WHO BLOW OUT OF PROPORTION. Take note.

You know the people am referring to. Not all married women. Talking about those lazy women who enjoy having house helps who do EVERYTHING for them in the house, while they sit around and watch African Magic while issuing out commands like an empress.

If you are of the view that a woman has the right to eat 8 times a day, and get shapeless because she has achieved her dreams of marriage I think you are simply playing with fire.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by gboyeng: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
@op, u r on point. If u ask them why they fat...they'll say "I don't eat much". Shawama, soft(silent killer), junks... Their mouths must taste. Ladies, pls OP means good for u. Thank u and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by MissRike(f): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
tomquest:

Sounds good. But you know it won't be an interesting topic because it's not really widespread as the case of our blessed womenfolk?

Btw you joined NL today ni? Or just a new moniker?

Nah, not a new moniker. I just joined today although I've been following the gists on nairaland for over a year as a guest.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
MissRike:
It's basically coz of child birth moreover, they're enjoying the proteinous mixtures of their husbands' hmmm.....you know

I'm MissRike
.........You mean High Breed ProteinoNutrisous Chromosomes grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
tomquest:

Listen, it's given that as people grow older it becomes increasingly difficult to shed off weight. This is why this topic isn't focused on the inevitable weights that men and women gain over time. The key focus is on women WHO BLOW OUT OF PROPORTION. Take note.

You know the people am referring to. Not all married women. Talking about those lazy women who enjoy having house helps who do EVERYTHING for them in the house, while they sit around and watch African Magic while issuing out commands like an empress.

If you are of the view that a woman has the right to eat 8 times a day, and get shapeless because she has achieved her dreams of marriage I think you are simply playing with fire.

No one is saying it is right for a woman to blow of out porpotions. The thread is target at women as if they are the only ones that grow out of proportions after wedding. MOST men do grow out of proportions, the thread will be better if it is titled why do some people grow fat after getting married. Capish?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Fash20: 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Good for you, same thing you will do when she has stretch marks from pregnancy, loose vagina, has wrinkles or even is crippled.
But somehow she has to love you for pot belly and sagging scrotum with grey hairs. Puhlease
I reject it my partner will never be crippled n I do not have any of those things you mentioned.

I know she cannot escape eg stretch marks but the must take care of her body.

I wish you know how much I hate those ladies that just gain weight unreasonably after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Reference(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:
*TOO MUCH STARCH *

Mama Nkechi chop Fufu in the morning before she go market, chop Fufu in the afternoon when she dey for market, chop Fufu in evening when she come back from market.....

If talk say she get money, she for dey chop balance diet, dey go gym....

Spot on. Women just love starchy carbos, avoid cheaper healthy foods and cannot afford the more expensive healthy ones.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by tomquest: 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
iykedare:

Another lazy girl. So you need a fat account to be in shape ?

People like you deserve to be cheated on.

Lol.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Fash20:
I reject it my partner will never be crippled. I do not have any of those things you mention.

I know she cannot escape eg stretch marks but the must take care of her body.

I wish you know how much I hate those ladies that just gain weight unreasonably after marriage.

Ok good luck to you, but never say never...wish I know you personally so I can rub this in your face. Hehehehe like later in the future when madam actually adds weight.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by cococandy(f): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pregnancy, childbirth and high calorie diets are the main culprits.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by MissRike(f): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
cheesy
ZuzuMan:
.........You mean High Breed ProteinoNutrisous Chromosomes grin grin grin

Yeah, you got it.......wait o, u don corrupt finish
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Afritop(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
tomquest:
I met some former colleagues of mine whom I'd seen about 6 years ago. Believe me, while I was able to recognize all the guys, it was a Herculean task identifying all the ladies, most of whom I knew to be slim/trim/curvy and unmarried then. Almost all of these once-slim ladies are now looking big and fat and absolutely less plummy than they used to be.

Why is it hard for MANY married ladies to stay trim and sexy? Is marriage a "breakthrough from hunger" or what? And why do they express shock when their husbands go after trim and shapely ladies outside? Is it that they didn't know that men are typically motivated by sensual sights?

I've seen a lot of ladies in their 30s who are so lazy to even take a 20 minutes walk in a week, at least just to exercise and burn some fat. Let's not even mention going to the gym. They drive or board okada all their lives. And when they eat, you'd ve amazed at the amount of calories they consume!

Are this category of ladies aware that the game is becoming dangerously tighter because "oga" is constantly inundated with young, trim, energetic and sexy girls on a daily basis; while his own wife keeps growing fat and out of shape and looking like his mother? Guys, do you like your wife looking like she's your mum?
MANY OF THEM ARE HOUSEWIVES AND NOT WORKING CLASS LADIES AND THEY SEEM GLAD ABOUT IT

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
sinaj:
Average Nigerian women don't keep nanny. They wake up by 5a.m, dress up d kids nd also leave for work.

Nd d routine continues.

The posters above calling women lazy might be typing with their pot belly resting on their laps undecided

Now Mr op, can u also explain why some men gain weight nd pot belly after marriage
Shut up snd face fact!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
sinaj:

Nd d routine continues.

Shut up and face fact!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by vague: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
tomquest:
I met some former colleagues of mine whom I'd seen about 6 years ago. Believe me, while I was able to recognize all the guys, it was a Herculean task identifying all the ladies, most of whom I knew to be slim/trim/curvy and unmarried then. Almost all of these once-slim ladies are now looking big and fat and absolutely less plummy than they used to be.

Why is it hard for MANY married ladies to stay trim and sexy? Is marriage a "breakthrough from hunger" or what? And why do they express shock when their husbands go after trim and shapely ladies outside? Is it that they didn't know that men are typically motivated by sensual sights?

I've seen a lot of ladies in their 30s who are so lazy to even take a 20 minutes walk in a week, at least just to exercise and burn some fat. Let's not even mention going to the gym. They drive or board okada all their lives. And when they eat, you'd ve amazed at the amount of calories they consume!

Are this category of ladies aware that the game is becoming dangerously tighter because "oga" is constantly inundated with young, trim, energetic and sexy girls on a daily basis; while his own wife keeps growing fat and out of shape and looking like his mother? Guys, do you like your wife looking like she's your mum?
the problem is getting married to a Nigerian guy, if they stop marrying Nigerian guys they will do just fine, if you think I am lying ask Ini Edo she lost weight and looked young after divorce.... Genevieve Nnaji free from Nigerian men and looking sexy... Kate Henshew looks 21 in her 40s. The breakthrough is in staying away from Nigerian man. Look at Damilola Adegbite, married to a ghana sexy man, she looks stunning. Nadia Buhari has been glowing since she left Jim Iyke for a hot oyinbo man. Linda Ikeja got rich from staying away from bad calories called Nigerian guys. Look at her slim, fit, rich and Nigerian guy free.

[size=18pt]LADIES IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SPOIL YOURSELF DO NOT MARRY A NIGERIAN GUY[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by kinibd(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
too much kpomo men

In other news, do you need a natural permanent hair removal solution? Have you heard about thanaka powder and kusumba oil? Google and read more about both of them and send an email to kinibd@yahoo.com if interested in purchasing. Thanks.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
tomquest:

A perfect example is the ministry i served in Umuahia,those women were terrible. In a space of 6 hours cos dey come to work at 10 and close at 4....They will eat rice,cucumber and groundnut,abacha,moi moi,garden egg and peanut butter,pancakes then some wud now top it up with small stout...They were so fat gosh,i heard their husbands prefer dem that way dont know how true sha but they were an eyesore when eating,d made d office look like a canteen and were so lazy...i tire ooo

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by MissRike(f): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Ooooooshi!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by MissRike(f): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
something like that, no more CDs

Absolutely!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
op u are some how right o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.