Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? (64144 Views)

Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies / Tutsi Women Cheating When Married To Hutu Men Is Culturally Codified! / Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Shym3xx: 1:34am On Jun 29, 2016
vicchi12:

And I do believe that excludes me. Need help with rent? Could help you with a couple of dollars. smiley and hey! I'm for real.

No, I don't spend dollars - I spend a better currency. I can help you with some pounds sterling and pay for your enrollment at a gym for 10 years. Anything to help you lose weight, I'm in. I'm a nice guy like that. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by vague: 1:34am On Jun 29, 2016
Jacksonville:
Laziness. Most african women are just so lazy. All they do is get fat when dey get married... Wdf' happened to daily routine exercises?... You can't tell me u work ur arse 24hrs a day. C'mon!
Im sure your mama works all day, but why is she still fat? In fact you that works 9-5 a day and Davido who jumps from club to club and and ashawo to ashawo is still richer than you, what is your excuse?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by pippimp(m): 1:34am On Jun 29, 2016
Unique04:
Don't you know child bearing makes a woman pull on weight?
Anyway u are right on one thing, Nigerian women are too lazy to watch their weight. However, weight gain of a partner should not be an excuse for adultery.

#my2cents#

It is not an excuse but it is the reality. The major reason spouses (i am not going to single out women), don't care about their appearance after a few years of marriage is because they take things for granted. They start to let themselves go because they've gotten what they wanted, whatever that is. It is especially dangerous for women because for some reason, women don't understand the psychology of men but most men understand women. Women don't care how a man looks, as long as he can provide comfort. Which is why someone like oshiomole can marry a woman like Lara. Men care a lot about the appearance of their wives, girlfriend, etc, and when they don't see the person they married anymore they tend to drift away. Anyway, it is important for both partners to recognize this and always have it in the back of their minds not to take things for granted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by vicchi12(f): 1:34am On Jun 29, 2016
sukkot:
yo fam, they ripping you a new bunghole outcheaaa. Shym3xx shocked

And... Who are you again? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Shym3xx: 1:36am On Jun 29, 2016
sukkot:
yo fam, they ripping you a new bunghole outcheaaa. Shym3xx shocked

Lol. After coping a plea, yh? grin

You can join them as well. I can take on three people at once. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by vague: 1:36am On Jun 29, 2016
falconey:

excessive intake of calories from beer for those that drink ...........others from food their wives cook that has excess calories .

balance diet is essential to avoid the potbelly

my point is ours can be avoided but yours is almost inevitable
the way its inevitable for most Nigerian men to be rich?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by MCeeShort(m): 1:37am On Jun 29, 2016
vicchi12:

On a normal day, that woulda been an insult. However, I'll take to your advice outside of Nairaland. Thanks. And hey! Be a man..
I've always been a man!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by vicchi12(f): 1:37am On Jun 29, 2016
Shym3xx:

No, I don't spend dollars - I spend a better currency. I can help you with some pounds sterling and pay for your enrollment at a gym for 10 years. Anything to help you lose weight, I'm in. I'm a nice guy like that. grin

Lmao.... Aww. Fortunately, I won't be needing that. Why don't you use that money to buy yourself a brain? I'll suggest you save up for that. Science is still working on how to make that possible. You definitely need that wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by sukkot: 1:38am On Jun 29, 2016
vicchi12:

And... Who are you again? undecided
dasuki. I have come to share money

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Shym3xx: 1:38am On Jun 29, 2016
No more bullets? grin

You lot are soft. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by vicchi12(f): 1:39am On Jun 29, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. After coping a plea, yh? grin

You can join them as well. I can take on three people at once. grin

Dikchead be feeling like a winner. Actually, he a pussy. #He ain't nothing but a broke nigga
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by vicchi12(f): 1:40am On Jun 29, 2016
MCeeShort:
I've always been a man!
How about you teach your pus-sified friend to act the same. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Shym3xx: 1:42am On Jun 29, 2016
vicchi12:

Lmao.... Aww. Fortunately, I won't be needing that. Why don't you use that money to buy yourself a brain? I'll suggest you save up for that. Science is still working on how to make that possible. You definitely need that wink

Vicchi12, I know you're obese and how defensive you've been on this thread adds credence to it. Why don't you want to lose all the excessive weight you acquired while flipping burgers at McDs, even with me offering to foot the bill? grin

You're such a sweetheart but you need to lose weight. You can't sell yourself to me with excessive weight looking like Precious. Not buying that. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by tomquest: 1:44am On Jun 29, 2016
vague:
i did not mean to insult you, sorry if you felt that way. So whats your excuse for not being rich?

COULD YOU KINDLY STOP MENTIONING ME? If you can't stick to the topic, DO NOT mention my comments going forward.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by vicchi12(f): 1:45am On Jun 29, 2016
Hahahahah. I'll be damned to let your puss-y touch me. If I wanted to be a call girl, not with you. I'm not obese empty skull. I'm lighter than the pigs that rock your world.

Shym3xx:

Vicchi12, I know you're obese and how defensive you've been on this thread adds credence to it. Why don't you want to lose all the excessive weight you acquired while flipping burgers at McDs, even with me offering to foot the bill? grin

You're such a sweetheart but you need to lose weight. You can't sell yourself to me with excessive weight looking like Precious. Not buying that. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Shym3xx: 1:45am On Jun 29, 2016
vicchi12:

Dikchead be feeling like a winner. Actually, he a pussy. #He ain't nothing but a broke nigga

Lol. Now you're telling me about ya puzzy. How about we start from ya bra size? don't put the cart before the horse. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by SisterCaro(m): 1:46am On Jun 29, 2016
tomquest:

Oh yes some men gain weight and pot belly. That's a topic for another thread (probably there's a thread on NL which explores the subject).

Talking about pregnancy, do you think that the weight gain during the process is irreversible? I could mention well known Nigerian ladies who are still in a fantastic shape even after putting to bed.

From my own little observation, too much food coupled with lack of exercise is the biggest contributor.
take your mum for instance what was her reason for never losing weight?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Shym3xx: 1:47am On Jun 29, 2016
vicchi12:
Hahahahah. I'll be damned to let your puss-y touch me. If I wanted to be a call girl, not with you. I'm not obese empty skull. I'm lighter than the pigs that rock your world.

Lol. Okay, stop making noise and prove it for old time sake. At least we used to be cool. wink

Don't worry about those who rock my world - you need to show me ya selling point. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by vicchi12(f): 1:47am On Jun 29, 2016
Mind you, I called you a puss-y. I doubt you've got a Dicck. Cause you acting like a bitchh on heat.
Shym3xx:

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by vicchi12(f): 1:49am On Jun 29, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Okay, stop making noise and prove it for old time sake. At least we used to be cool. wink

Don't worry about those who rock my world - you need to show me ya selling point. grin

Dude your ancestors and even your descendant cannot afford my selling points. Like why would I fucking sell my good self to a wrench like yourself? See? The more reason why I think you need to save up for a damned brain! You lack a lot of things!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Shym3xx: 1:49am On Jun 29, 2016
vicchi12:
Mind you, I called you a puss-y. I doubt you've got a Dicck. Cause you acting like a bitchh on heat.

Lol. Nah, more like ya pum is already moist and dripping. And you're about to insert a dil.do in there with me n ya head. Alie? grin

Why so pretentious? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by sukkot: 1:49am On Jun 29, 2016
vicchi12:
dayummmm Shym3xx this is the knock out blow. nigga just bow out disgracefully, not gracefully. nigga just call it a night cuz yo ass was just ganked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by johnnychuks(m): 1:50am On Jun 29, 2016
Jacksonville:
Laziness. Most african women are just so lazy. All they do is get fat when dey get married... Wdf' happened to daily routine exercises?... You can't tell me u work ur arse 24hrs a day. C'mon!
point of correction our woman are not lazy as you said, accept they are pretending and an addition to that when they are finally married they see it in other way that their major problem as been solved , that is were they get it wrong.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by sukkot: 1:51am On Jun 29, 2016
vicchi12:

Dude your ancestors and even your descendant cannot afford my selling points. Like why would I fucking sell my good self to a wrench like yourself? See? The more reason why I think you need to save up for a damned brain! You lack a lot of things!
dayummmmm this the icing on the cake Shym3xx shocked grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by vicchi12(f): 1:53am On Jun 29, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Nah, more like ya pum is already moist and dripping. And you're about to insert a dil.do in there with me n ya head. Alie? grin

Why so pretentious? grin

Aww you crazy about my pumpum? So sad, cause I don't do puss-y. You got a puss-y and I love dickks from a man with brain. Don't need no bitchh on my pumpum
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Shym3xx: 1:53am On Jun 29, 2016
vicchi12:

Lol. Obviously, ya selling point includes ya turkey neck, cheese fat belly, and saggy ti.ts. No sane person would afford to waste time on the excessive fat saturated all over ya body, hence the more reason why you need to lose weight and why I'm offering to foot the bill for gym membership. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by sukkot: 1:55am On Jun 29, 2016
vicchi12:

Aww you crazy about my pumpum? So sad, cause I don't do puss-y. You got a puss-y and I love dickks from a man with brain. Don't need no bitchh on my pumpum
dayummmmm fayaaaaaaa. gurl i need to hose you down with wata cuz you on fayaaaaaaaa cheesy cheesy

Shym3xx just get on the floor in the shape of an L grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Shym3xx: 1:56am On Jun 29, 2016
vicchi12:

Lol. How can you love dycks when you aren't getting none? Just chatting to you already got you moist and dripping, you no dyck getting hippo with flabby belly like De La Soul. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by vicchi12(f): 1:57am On Jun 29, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Obviously, ya selling point includes ya turkey neck, cheese fat belly, and saggy ti.ts. No sane person would afford to waste time on the excessive fat saturated all over ya body, hence the more reason why you need to lose weight and why I'm offering to foot the bill for gym membership. grin

I really don't wanna do this, but bitchh you want it dirty and I'm ready to give it to you I heard yo mama so fat that she dont need the internet she's already world wide .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by sukkot: 1:57am On Jun 29, 2016
Shym3xx:

This was weak bro undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Shym3xx: 1:58am On Jun 29, 2016
sukkot:
dayummmmm fayaaaaaaa. gurl i need to hose you down with wata cuz you on fayaaaaaaaa cheesy cheesy

You're my biitch and you found ya voice on this thread. My post for you on the other thread for another L is yet to get a reply, puzzy. How about jump in for two for the price of one. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by vicchi12(f): 1:58am On Jun 29, 2016
sukkot:

Dear,
This bitchh ass Bleep-boy needs some whopping.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.