Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

When A Guy Does Not Watch Any Sport - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Does Not Watch Any Sport (2858 Views)

Is This A Rappe Or Not? Watch Video To See What The Boy Was Doing With The Girl / Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? / Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Does Not Watch Any Sport by GURION: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2016
rawpadgin:
my childhood friend doesn't watch any sport. boring mudafuker.

Why watch if I cant partake? I love playing street football and basketball at national stadium close to me, but instead of sitting down idly to watch any of dem, I'd rather play the games on PS4 (anoda topic for onila grin )

I can only watch extreme sports like moto gp (bike racing), kayaking, wingsuit gliding, etc which I only get to practice wen I travel.
Re: When A Guy Does Not Watch Any Sport by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2016
Lol... soccerphobia runs in my family. 2 of my brothers and most of my cousins do not do football. Personally I even find the sound of commentaries extremely discomfiting
Re: When A Guy Does Not Watch Any Sport by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
tartar9:

It still baffles me how a human would spend 90 minutes just watching some people chasing a ball sad ... I think it's a mental illness.

Re: When A Guy Does Not Watch Any Sport by Jamieoyel: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
kelvinreality:

Different stroke for different folks.

Just an advice, if you have a child that takes football as a profession, I pray you preach this to him and tell him he's mental problems for following his dreams.

I don't fancy the sport called rugby, but I cannot abuse their sanity because I do not like it.

I really don't understand why some people would verbally crucify others for engaging in something simply because they are not interested it..
Re: When A Guy Does Not Watch Any Sport by NevetsIbot(m): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
When he's asleep but I doubt that he's still dreaming about it.
ion watch. Except its the final match. Any other match doesn't concern me... But If gymnastics can be considered as the kind of sport you mean... I can watch it forever... Or at the expense of a girlfriend
Re: When A Guy Does Not Watch Any Sport by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
ion watch. Except its the final match. Any other match doesn't concern me... But If gymnastics can be considered as the kind of sport you mean... I can watch it forever... Or at the expense of a girlfriend

Gymnastics is fun to watch same with the synchronized swimming but you can only watch them during Olympics.
Re: When A Guy Does Not Watch Any Sport by Ryocaj(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
I watch anything sports... I would even pick Lacrosse or Squash first over a movie....
Re: When A Guy Does Not Watch Any Sport by NevetsIbot(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Gymnastics is fun to watch same with the synchronized swimming but you can only watch them during Olympics.
i improvise by watching free running vids on youtube.... Altho I can get the gymnastics CD's in any store... But it's so rare
Re: When A Guy Does Not Watch Any Sport by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i improvise by watching free running vids on youtube.... Altho I can get the gymnastics CD's in any store... But it's so rare

Lol. You're so weird. What do you like about gymnastics? Those girls wearing leotards while flexing?
Re: When A Guy Does Not Watch Any Sport by NevetsIbot(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Lol. You're so weird. What do you like about gymnastics? Those girls wearing leotards while flexing?
darrrh! Those girls are boring. Ion watch those ones that dance to some wierd music and all. I watch those ones that do flips, balance on beams and those crazy stunts. Who likes to watch a girl dance to an ugly music.

I used to do gymnastics back at sec school. so, i love gymnastics. But the way those dancing girls flex shock me.. imagine your leg touching the back of your head mid-air.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Non-virgin Claims Abstinence Till Marriage, Are Guys Supposed To Believe? / An Average Nigerian Is Guilty Of The Following / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.