Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? (3277 Views)

President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol / Is this the Lunatic Some People Now Worship And Take Directive From? / Boko Haram Burnt Armoured Car In Borno, Killed A Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by David25(m): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
So there is this guy I used to know years back then in my community, we are not exactly in the same circle, he's quiet very much younger, but we both lived in the same neighborhood. I used to see him as a cool kinda guy, easy going and all that. He managed to get a high school cert and after that did some handwork in some local factory idk..

Now fast-forward to this year, he is now a newly recruited soldier.
I came home for a semester brake and he too had come for a break or something from wherever station he was, we bumped into each other in a bar. He had ordered some few drinks and a plate of pepper soup, sitting few tables away from me, I'm not sure if he saw me or not, but I was there observing from a distance.

Then 1hr later, the bar was preparing to close and the lady who served him the plate of fish humbly requested he pays and he was all like "Are you m*ad? who the hell are you? Bloody civilian and stuffs" an older guy intervened and asked him to calm down, and this dude goes like, "Who are you this Bas'tard to interrupt? I'm a trained soldier! I could kill anyone here and nothing will happen" and he brought out a knife actin like sh!t. Apparently, this older guy himself is a street GEE and wasn't gonna let it slide easily, and they kept dragging the matter.. Elder people on seat also tried to caution him and he threatened to slap all of them. This particular kid is just about 18 or 20yrs old and these folks are the people he used to know, people he grew up with. How could he be so rude and disrespectful to them??

Meanwhile before this faithful day, I heard that he had been on a slapping spree, slaps any bike man no matter how old when they asked for fare, makes a scene every little chance he gets.

So, *Clears throat* if this guy was discreetly made to disappear from the face of the earth without a single trace, do you think the Federal Republic Of Nigeria will name a city after him ?? undecided

smh ...way to go Nigerians with this _retarded mentality of being a "boss" when they are actually there to serve.

10 Likes

Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
blazer234 go and sleeptongue

1 Like

Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by BayLord01(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
He's a brother but we condemn oppression
Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by idupaul: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oyind17:
watin concern youcheesy him go soon slap your teeth comot for mouth grin

U lack sense

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
David25:
So there is this guy I used to know years back then in my community, we are not exactly in the same circle, he's quiet very much younger, but we both lived in the same neighborhood. I used to see him as a cool kinda guy, easy going and all that. He managed to get a high school cert and after that did some handwork in some local factory idk..

I came home for a semester brake and he too had come for a break or something from wherever station he was, we bumped into each other in a bar. He had ordered some few drinks and a plate of pepper soup, sitting few tables away from me, I'm not sure if he saw me or not, but I was there observing from a distance.
Then 1hr later, the bar was preparing to close and the lady who served him the plate of fish humbly requested he pays and he was all like "Are you m*ad? who the hell are you? Bloody civilian and stuffs" an older guy intervened and asked him to calm down, and this dude goes like, "Who are you this Bas'tard to interrupt? I'm a trained soldier! I could kill anyone here and nothing will happen" and he brought out a knife actin like sh!t. Apparently, this older guy himself is a street GEE and wasn't gonna let it slide easily, and they kept dragging the matter.. Elder people on seat also tried to caution him and he threatened to slap all of them. This particular kid is just about 18 or 20yrs old and these folks are the people he used to know, people he grew up with. How could he be so rude and disrespectful to them??
Meanwhile before this faithful day, I heard that he had been on a slapping spree, slaps any bike man no matter how old when they asked for fare, makes a scene every little chance he gets.

so, *Clears throat* if this guy was discreetly made to disappear from the face of the earth without a single trace, do you think the Federal Republic Of Nigeria will name city after him ?? undecided

smh ...way to go Nigerians with this _retarded mentality of being a "boss" when they are actually there to serve.
I wish i was in that bar that night make i knock sense into him head...is he the first or last to be in the military ni? i wish private citizens in Nigeria had access to guns,this fumbling idiots for they hear am hot what nonsense a 20yr old kid fa

4 Likes

Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
idupaul:

U lack
I give u 10 seconds to modify your post

2 Likes

Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by sultaan(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nigeria will be a better place if all like that disappear from the face of the earth.

People who believe they are above the law, and think they own everyone else

3 Likes

Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by ojun50(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Na only one person they do una like dis una no fit gather beat am.
Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by aariwa(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Its not strange. Give an African a little power and see the beast in him .He will like his community to have a taste of his new found power

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by uckennety(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
Don't worry he won't reach 30

3 Likes

Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by kokoA(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Na him type sabi die for battle.. Do gra gra enter front dey show demselves before you say "kwarupshun" dem don receive bullet for forehead. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
David25:

so, *Clears throat* if this guy was discreetly made to disappear from the face of the earth without a single trace, do you think the Federal Republic Of Nigeria will name city after him ?? undecided

initial gra gra , he would soon calm down when the reality of how life is as an Non commissioned officer sets in .

2 Likes

Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
idupaul:

U lack sense
yes he is! A captain Slaped me inside trafic in Abuja, I went to Lungi baracks and reported him, he was lucked up in guadroom for 1wk, he was leter asked to apologise to me or loose his Uniform, he did apologise. If any soldier arass u, get evidence, take it to nearest barack, he will be punish for misconduct.

10 Likes

Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by chat2deen(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Onyochejohn:
yes he is! A captain Slaped me inside trafic in Abuja, I went to Lungi baracks and reported him, he was lucked up in guadroom for 1wk, he was leter asked to apologise to me or loose his Uniform, he did apologise. If any soldier arass u, get evidence, take it to nearest barack, he will be punish for misconduct.

U dey lie my guy! Look captain in guardroom? And loose uniform if he no aplogise? Haba! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hehehe, na initial gra gra. He will calm after he don go war front come back. Excitement is normal especially for low cadre boys.

Come, apart from boko haram and avengers, which other assignment NAIJA military boys dey go sef
Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by pointstores(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
one day make dey no go nak am juju yoruba go se pelepele
Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Onyochejohn:
i find it hard to believe though, unless maybe you have some strong "connects" in d armed forces.
Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
chat2deen:

U dey lie my guy! Look captain in guardroom? And loose uniform if he no aplogise? Haba! grin grin grin
if u r a soldier come to Abuja, even u r a colonel, go to maitama, slap any1 you see on the road, then see what happen to you! Hiejirika formal chief of army staff was arested. That's General u mm, I'm trying to tell who care to know how to exersis their basic right,soldiers are meant to protect you not to bully you, military are the most desipline organisation in the world, any violent against citizenry can be codename as Operation misconduct and it is punisable regardless of ur Rank. Inferiority complex is worrying u bro. A general in the army in february 2016 made a public apology to a lawyer on live Radio program when legal action was taking against him and he was to get compulstory retirement, for slaping the lawyer and his driver,ask sombody living in abuja and regular listener of Brekete Family radio program! U type that due to ignorance. We here in Abuja fear police than a soldiers. No soldier can try shiit with me. Former NYSC DG brigadier general also gave public apology on live radio in abuja to barister paul of brekete family program just because he threathning to give them frog jump let alone of one yeye coporal. We only respect them for their Job in front line.

7 Likes

Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
TheBatman:

i find it hard to believe though, unless maybe you have some strong "connects" in d armed forces.
pls if you are in Abuja, you can confirm what I'm saying, you don't need to be conected b4 u can get justice! Just get evidence of soldeir brutality, report it in barack! Or go to any media house. But make sure is not when u disobeying when they are on duty, I'm talking of the situation like Ops own! I swear such solder will enter gaudroom if reported.

2 Likes

Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by ThundrCork(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by ThundrCork(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Onyochejohn:
pls if you are in Abuja, you can confirm what I'm saying, you don't need to be conected b4 u can get justice! Just get evidence of soldeir brutality, report it in barack! Or go to any media house. But make sure is not when u disobeying when they are on duty, I'm talking of the situation like Ops own! I swear such solder will enter gaudroom if reported.

What if you do not have evidence. Na to receive the slap waka dey go where u dey go shikena

4 Likes

Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by Hotflakes(f): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
That was so ignorant and childish of him, such a disgrace to the Nigeria army undecided
these are the kind of people giving our gallant soldiers a bad name. A new recruit for that matter, what will a general do? execute the waitress immediately that's just stupîd

2 Likes

Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
blazer234:

1d1ot. What use less prayer is this dvmb soul talking about? Your prayer can't be answered. You are only fvvling your use-less head
Watch me....
Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 29, 2016
blazer234:

1d1ot. What use less prayer is this dvmb soul talking about? Your prayer can't be answered. You are only fvvling your use-less head
Dude take a chill pill men

1 Like

Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 29, 2016
Oyind17:
Watch me....
Im be like say this blazer guy don dey target u before before... See as e dey follow d insults back to back
Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 29, 2016
Lykar:
Im be like say this blazer guy don dey target u before before... See as e dey follow d insults back to back
I tire o, if you see my first post you'll know I was not serious
Re: Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 29, 2016
Oyind17:
I tire o, if you see my first post you'll know I was not serious
D guy be like 'omo today he don enter my one chance' lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland / Igbo Should Stop Attaching To Ss By Force / Is Yoruba Now The Official Language Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.