Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

How Do You Cope With People Who Talk Too Much!! It's Annoying!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With People Who Talk Too Much!! It's Annoying!!! (1248 Views)

How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? / Am Single Need Someone I Can Talk Too / Financially Dependent Ladies Who Talk About Marriage Lack Vision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope With People Who Talk Too Much!! It's Annoying!!! by NevetsIbot(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Right now, this guy is talking to me about one jehovah witness girl who came to preach to him inorder to date him.... He just said it was a deeper life girl. When he knows I'm typing something important and blasting music in my earphone.

God!!! Now he's talking about his shop and his skills.

ohhh, now it's about a church he attended in lagos.. How he was wondering if to attend or not. Now its about a girl in the church. This is real time speech now... It's annoying. He's making too much noise. I'm typing now and he's still babling away.

God!!!! I'm tired. Now I have to pause my music. He'd come to my place and talk his heart out talking about only girls, or how his life at lagos was. Rubbish!! How does that help me...

Now he's talking about the church he's attending.. Did I also mention that he speaks mostly in yoruba.. Did I say 'mostly'? ... Mtchhew. He speaks in yoruba truawt. And ion understand yoruba too well. For the past two months that he moved here, its nothing but talk talk and talk. Senseless talk.. How he gbosh that girl. How he disvirgined that one. How his ugly girlfriend left him. How the new girrl in the street is looking at him. His thug life in lagos. God forgive me but my sister said he looks like kingkong and I concur

Oh, now he's talking about his ability to wake dead people. Chai! Thunda fire this bros!!! I wish I can record his bablings.

I believe it all boils down to insecurity and the will to be accepted. Everyone knows him as a talker. even my friends that come to vist look for an excuse to leave when he comes. He tells everyone about him always.... Jargons!!! Bomboclassst!!!!!

I really don't wanna break his wings but the talk too much... Any suggestions to get him to talk less?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With People Who Talk Too Much!! It's Annoying!!! by Marvel1206: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Right now, this guy is talking to me about one jehovah witness girl who came to preach to him inorder to date him.... He just said it was a deeper life girl. When he knows I'm typing something important and blasting music in my earphone.

ohhh, now it's about a church he attended in lagos.. How he was wondering if to attend or not. Now its about a girl in the church. This is real time speech now... It's annoying. He's making too much noise. I'm typing now and he's still babling away.

God!!!! I'm tired. Now I have to pause my music. He'd come to my place and talk his heart out talking about only girls, or how his life at lagos was. Rubbish!! How does that help me...

Now he's talking about the church he's attending.. Did I also mention that he speaks mostly in yoruba.. Did I say 'mostly'? ... Mtchhew. He speaks in yoruba truawt. And ion understand yoruba too well. For the past two months that he moved here, its nothing but talk talk and talk. Senseless talk.. How he gbosh that girl. How he disvirgined that one. How his ugly girlfriend left him. How the new girrl in the street is looking at him. His thug life in lagos. God forgive me but my sister said he looks like kingkong and I concur

Oh, now he's talking about his ability to wake dead people. Chai! Thunda fire this bros!!! I wish I can record his bablings.

I believe it all boils down to insecurity and the will to be accepted. Everyone knows him as a talker. even my friends that come to vist look for an excuse to leave when he comes. He tells everyone about him always.... Jargons!!! Bomboclassst!!!!!

I really don't wanna break his wings but the talk too much... Any suggestions to get him to talk less?

stuff his mouth with sand

thank me later smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With People Who Talk Too Much!! It's Annoying!!! by GIYAZZ(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Buy headphones smiley
Re: How Do You Cope With People Who Talk Too Much!! It's Annoying!!! by LordZero(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
give him less attention, pretend you are really busy when he's around or just tell him you don't have the time..

Re: How Do You Cope With People Who Talk Too Much!! It's Annoying!!! by NevetsIbot(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Marvel1206:

stuff his mouth with sand

thank me later smiley
cousin bruh.... The guy huge o... Make he no go punch me. He was a thug o.... I go take him picture share you. Hehe... See his mouth. I need to stuff your mouth too, don't you talk too much too?? Sidawn there jor
Re: How Do You Cope With People Who Talk Too Much!! It's Annoying!!! by NevetsIbot(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Buy headphones smiley
those things are darn dangerous... And i like loud music, but... That one makes my ears hot... Like oven... I can get those earpieces that are way louder than normal... But it will be like snubbing and i hate that shii
Re: How Do You Cope With People Who Talk Too Much!! It's Annoying!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tell him he talks too much, I've experienced such before the guy will even be baptizing me with spit I had to tell him to stop talking too much, he was embarrassed but he changed

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With People Who Talk Too Much!! It's Annoying!!! by NevetsIbot(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
LordZero:
give him less attention, pretend you are really busy when he's around or just tell him you don't have the time..
ion just wanna make him sad ni jor. He's my barber sev. And he barbs real good. Iffai shun him off now.. He might resort to barbing rubbish on my head when next... He's the only potent barber here
Re: How Do You Cope With People Who Talk Too Much!! It's Annoying!!! by NevetsIbot(m): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Tell him he talks too much, I've experienced such before the guy will even be baptizing me with spit I had to tell him to stop talking too much, he was embarrassed but he changed
shey this guy can ever be quiet Ion think so o... This one's one isnt normal... Was barbing my hair yday and he was busy calling my attention to that ugly usless artiste called ''small doctor'. The guy was performing with sagging trousers and showing bombom... He was just leaving my hair to talk about the way the guy was dancing.... Yeye dance btw... we were watching it in the Tv in his shop.
Re: How Do You Cope With People Who Talk Too Much!! It's Annoying!!! by Marvel1206: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
cousin bruh.... The guy huge o... Make he no go punch me. He was a thug o.... I go take him picture share you. Hehe... See his mouth. I need to stuff your mouth too, don't you talk too much too?? Sidawn there jor

iffa wooze you en... U go dey daydream
Re: How Do You Cope With People Who Talk Too Much!! It's Annoying!!! by GIYAZZ(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
those things are darn dangerous... And i like loud music, but... That one makes my ears hot... Like oven... I can get those earpieces that are way louder than normal... But it will be like snubbing and i hate that shii
Then cut out your ears na. undecided
Re: How Do You Cope With People Who Talk Too Much!! It's Annoying!!! by iykekelvins(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lol, I feel your pain
Re: How Do You Cope With People Who Talk Too Much!! It's Annoying!!! by LordZero(m): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
ion just wanna make him sad ni jor. He's my barber sev. And he barbs real good. Iffai shun him off now.. He might resort to barbing rubbish on my head when next... He's the only potent barber here
u mean u don't want something like this to happen

Re: How Do You Cope With People Who Talk Too Much!! It's Annoying!!! by 0ubenji(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:

*yawns*..
Broda..person wey get time type all dis tin juz to make a single point ehn..!!!

Dis one is the real dishonari devinishon of tokativ..#noBeLie
Re: How Do You Cope With People Who Talk Too Much!! It's Annoying!!! by NevetsIbot(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
LordZero:

u mean u don't want something like this to happen
blood of God. God himself forbids it. grin

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Conversation With A Church Girl / Is There Any Effect On A Guy That Don't Take Alcohol In Bed / The 10 Worst Things You Can Do During Sex (adults Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.