Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Ekweremadu:buhari Is Planning To Distroy Our Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu:buhari Is Planning To Distroy Our Democracy (1035 Views)

The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him / I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari / Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery: Senators Stand In Court As No Where To Sit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekweremadu:buhari Is Planning To Distroy Our Democracy by akelicious(m): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ekweremadu stated this in his reaction to his arraignment at a Federal High Court for alleged forgery of the Standing Rule of the Senate in 2015.

The Deputy Senate President in a statement he endorsed said it should not be mistaken that he, Senate President, Bukola Saraki or the other two accused persons, are on trial.
He noted that rather than them, the hallowed democratic principles of separation of powers, rule of law, the legislature itself, and indeed democracy are on a “ridiculous trial”.
He said: “I presented myself to the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court today as an ordinary citizen of this great nation to plead not guilty to charges I did not and could not have committed.
“It is deeply troubling to note that people in high places who swore to uphold the law have dwindled into purveyors of falsehood and rumours who seek to smear and tarnish the reputation of law-abiding and responsible citizens as well as cripple the hallowed institutions of democracy.
“It is all the more disheartening that people who should know better use the colour of their office to pursue private vendetta against people they disagree with
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/06/ekweremadubuhari-is-planning-to-distroy.html#more

Re: Ekweremadu:buhari Is Planning To Distroy Our Democracy by abdul4new(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
ekweremadu see your life you can lie eh fighting corruption has now turn to destroying democracy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu:buhari Is Planning To Distroy Our Democracy by Chibuhealth(f): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
abdul4new:
ekweremadu see your life you can lie eh fighting corruption has now turn to destroying democracy.
sharap!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu:buhari Is Planning To Distroy Our Democracy by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Chibuhealth:
sharap!!
join him!!!
Re: Ekweremadu:buhari Is Planning To Distroy Our Democracy by wolebanks(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
I don't get it! How else should we proceed on issues like this? The president should have called you to Aso rock to defend yourselves? Maybe countries that have practised democracy longer than us like America should advise us.
akelicious:
Ekweremadu stated this in his reaction to his arraignment at a Federal High Court for alleged forgery of the Standing Rule of the Senate in 2015.

The Deputy Senate President in a statement he endorsed said it should not be mistaken that he, Senate President, Bukola Saraki or the other two accused persons, are on trial.
He noted that rather than them, the hallowed democratic principles of separation of powers, rule of law, the legislature itself, and indeed democracy are on a “ridiculous trial”.
He said: “I presented myself to the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court today as an ordinary citizen of this great nation to plead not guilty to charges I did not and could not have committed.
“It is deeply troubling to note that people in high places who swore to uphold the law have dwindled into purveyors of falsehood and rumours who seek to smear and tarnish the reputation of law-abiding and responsible citizens as well as cripple the hallowed institutions of democracy.
“It is all the more disheartening that people who should know better use the colour of their office to pursue private vendetta against people they disagree with
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/06/ekweremadubuhari-is-planning-to-distroy.html#more
Re: Ekweremadu:buhari Is Planning To Distroy Our Democracy by Progressive01(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
join him!!!
If that pic of Ekweremadu wearing that attire doesn't jolt the iPod yoots to realise how they are being deceived and controlled by these thieving politicians, then I don't know what else would!!

Ekweremadu is even much more disgusting than Saraki. Imagine deciding to wear this simply because his sins have caught up with him, just do whip up support from his tribesmen and make it appear as though the government is putting "Igbo tribe on trial".

These politicians are so shameless, too bad their supporters can't see through their deceit.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu:buhari Is Planning To Distroy Our Democracy by ilovetheline: 1:50am On Jun 29, 2016
Progressive01:
If that pic of Ekweremadu wearing that attire doesn't jolt the iPod yoots to realise how they are being deceived and controlled by these thieving politicians, then I don't know what else would!!

Ekweremadu is even much more disgusting than Saraki. Imagine deciding to wear this simply because his sins have caught up with him, just do whip up support from his tribesmen and make it appear as though the government is putting "Igbo tribe on trial".

These politicians are so shameless, too bad their supporters can't see through their deceit.
i believe I'll pay. Keep going(I mean with your life)
Re: Ekweremadu:buhari Is Planning To Distroy Our Democracy by naijaking1: 1:59am On Jun 29, 2016
Imagine Obama sending the AG to try the speaker of the house for emerging leader after some legislative manipulation

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta: Your Drones Won't Stop Us, Avengers Tell Buhari / PHOTOS: Gov. Udom Emmanuel Visits Buhari / Lagos Ranked World's 3rd Worst City To Live In Despite State's Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.