Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me (801 Views)

+18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC / 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely / 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Good evening everyone on here, I come in peace. Was feeling really bored since I returned from work and just don't wanna go out, then I came up with this deadly game grin

Leggo....
I know by now some guys would be chilling with their friends, while some ladies be chilling with their boyfriends, while some would be in the kitchen with their mom, while some are still at work rounding up some important stuff with a Co-worker(s) while checking on nairaland too at every chance they get... Mmmm, nice! wink grin

Now here is the game, you must turn to the closest or next person to u and give him/her a resounding slapgrin shocked(no mercy ooo). then u pick up ur phone and tell us what was the person's reaction after the assault grin yeah! Tough one huh Well it's just a game... So let the game begin!!!

Ladies, slapppp that guy well well ooo.... Remember, if it's ur enemy by ur side right now, this is your golden opportunity grin
Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pls, make una no fall my hand.... who's tried it
Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by ClassCaptain(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
I slapped my friend just now..and he walked away......
Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:
I slapped my friend just now..and he walked away......
lol... Was that all that happened...
Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
Op, your English is so disheartening... I really feel for the school fees wasted...

Smh....
Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
undecided Blueeyeballs, biko go sleep small, u nid it. Cos dis game u want me to try is too deadly, i cannor comman die now, my mumcy still nid me grin
Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Well i slapped my brother and he punched me in the stomach

but atlearst m still alive otherwise i wouldn't be typing this msg
Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Op, your English is so disheartening... I really feel for the school fees wasted...

Smh....
thank you alot smiley
Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided Blueeyeballs, biko go sleep small, u nid it. Cos dis game u want me to try is too deadly, i cannor comman die now, my mumcy still nid me grin
do it and tell the person it's just a game
Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
RefilweRose:
Well i slapped my brother and he punched me in the stomach

but atlearst m still alive otherwise i wouldn't be typing this msg
ur brother is really wicked... He didn't even bother to ask you why u slapped him...
Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
lipsrsealed nbanu, smh, i cnt fit do it.
BlueEyeBalls:
do it and tell the person it's just a game
Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed nbanu, smh, i cnt fit do it.
are u ibo?
Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
ur brother is really wicked... He didn't even bother to ask you why u slapped him...
nope...i dont think he even cares

but i knew that was coming abi
just not in the stomach
Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
are u ibo?
Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
smh, nope, y u ask?
BlueEyeBalls:
are u ibo?
Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
RefilweRose:
nope...i think dont he even cares

but i knew that was coming abi
just not in the stomach
So it didn't result to a fight undecided
Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
smh, nope, y u ask?
nothing.

Why the "smh" undecided
Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
So it didn't result to a fight undecided
lol nope,i locked myself in my room

its all ur fault
Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
RefilweRose:
lol nope,i locked myself in my room

its all ur fault
So dat means u won't be coming out of ur room for the rest of the night nah...?
Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
So dat means u won't be coming out of ur room for the rest of the night nah...?
i will go out..he sleep at the back room,so im safe for tonight
Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
RefilweRose:
i will go out..he sleep at the back room,so im safe for tonight
am sorry u went through that dear...
Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
am sorry u went through that dear...
its cool

1 Like

Re: Time To Break Up Relationships And Inflict Injuries.play Dis Daring Game With Me by photoshoot(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Op say na time to Brake

undecided

(1) (Reply)

When Flirting Goes Wrong On Social Media / Porsche F**k (A Short Story) / S3x Position Of The Day: The Crab Walk[only For The Adventurous Couple]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.