Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) (5621 Views)

Parents Pose Completely Unclad With Their Child Present (pics) / Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why / Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by Kolababe: 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
If anyone of you happen to go to Kenya please becareful if you attend any of their clubs, because the rate of drink-spiking there has been alarming in recent time.

Just some days ago, there was a report of a lady who spiked a guy's drink and dispossessed him of his belo gi gs after the guy collapsed.

Again, according to Kenya Post, a young lady was drugged in one of the popular clubs in Westlands and robbed of her valuables by a group of men she was enjoying the night with.

It’s alleged that the lady joined the men in the club and started indulging in alcohol but they spiked her drink with “mchele”.

The lady was found lying half-naked near the washrooms with her valuables missing.

Cases of revellers being drugged are on the rise but Kenyans never seem to learn.

Below is a photo from the incident..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/lady-drugged-in-kenyan-club-and-left.html

Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by Kolababe: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
smh
Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by hiddy88(f): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
kenya again, anyway i wish she is save
Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by temitemi1(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hmm
Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by adexlamex(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
I think the name "kenya" need to be changed to "sodom"

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by ucnwafor(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Chisos!! Wat am I seeing?

Is dat her kini

Smh
Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by mrjojo: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Why am I not surprised, KENYA!!!! Wat a country
Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by Chrisrare: 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
hiddy88:
Yeah.. Ur English also needs saving..

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by blessedvisky(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Smh. Kenya and iranu(rubbish) are like

4 Likes

Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by bamirotola: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
hiddy88:

Are you an arsenal fan?
Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by bamirotola: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
adexlamex:
I think the name "kenya" need to be changed to "sodom"

And south Africa should b gommorah!...
Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
Chrisrare:

gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by bitchcrafts: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wetin she find go do for that kind place for night in that kind of dress among raunchy and evidently randy men is exactly what she's gotten ;Disgrace !grin
Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by blessedvisky(m): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Seun lalasticlala ishilove farano mynd44 rocktation Dominique lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by Bluezy13(m): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
first, male and now, female.

I think we are even
Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by Chrisrare: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringrin
Lol.. U flatter me. But i didn't graduate frm Oxford.
Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
bamirotola:

Are you an arsenal fan?
wetin her english get to do with arsenal?
Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Chrisrare:
Lol.. U flatter me. But i didn't graduate frm Oxford.
See prayer when Jesus needs to transfer to my account ooo
Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by bamirotola: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lykar:
wetin her english get to do with arsenal?

Bros na... u shawantme to talkeveryting... Gunners for life... Awon Eyan carzola
Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
bamirotola:

Bros na... u shawantme to talkeveryting... Gunners for life... Awon Eyan carzola
Hehehe
Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by EWAagoyin(m): 12:21am On Jun 29, 2016
Damn that pussyyy looks tight
Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by enshi(m): 12:49am On Jun 29, 2016
hiddy88:

You wish she is what!!!
Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by PatchBoy(m): 1:01am On Jun 29, 2016
Konkobilty behind the scenes

Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by Joygalore(f): 1:09am On Jun 29, 2016
You meant "safe",right?
hiddy88:
Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by Lesbiangalr: 1:18am On Jun 29, 2016
So there was no human around that could cover her instead of taking photos for their blogs. End times indeed grin grin
Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by Elnino4ladies: 6:22am On Jun 29, 2016
hiddy88:
chisos!
Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by IVORY2009(m): 6:28am On Jun 29, 2016
Lolzzzzz see how she ended up, the boys would take charge of her soon, by taking turns!
Re: Lady Drugged In A Kenyan Club & Left Half-Unclad With Her Assets Exposed (PICS) by JonSnow(m): 6:53am On Jun 29, 2016
Chrisrare:

See this one feeling like a Harvard graduate. Your use of English is also flawed. Akpa amu. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers? / Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) / Is She Playing Hard To Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.