Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness (16743 Views)

"I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court / Hassan Tukur Granted $40m Bail / Aziboala Roberts Got $40m From Dasuki – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by southpole: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2016
SirJeffry:
To all the zombies who didn't take out time to read the story, I say shame.

In sane countries, matters relating to govt funds for intelligence is never discussed in public. The witness was perm. secm in ministry of special duties and he simply did his job to counter-sign a cheque for payment.

Such funds are used for some intelligence deals made by FG which are sometimes dirty in the eyes of the public.

I won't say much about this but NAIJA is a joke.

You need to be reminded that one plus is not a member of the intelligence community
Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by matt245(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2016
dasuki season 4 episode 1

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by Felixadded(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2016
modelmike7:
Jona and his thieves nearly sold this country. Bunch of thieves.
What do you expect from someone who could not distinguish between embezzlement and misappropriation of public funds?

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by Felixadded(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2016
modelmike7:
Jona and his thieves nearly sold this country. Bunch of thieves.
What else do you expect from someone who could not distinguish between embezzlement and misappropriation of public funds?

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by pearl4eva: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2016
Don't mind d idiots

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by bonechamberlain(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2016
SirJeffry:

In sane countries, matters relating to govt funds for intelligence is never discussed in public. The witness was perm. secm in ministry of special duties and he simply did his job to counter-sign a cheque for payment.

Such funds are used for some intelligence deals made by FG which are sometimes dirty in the eyes of the public.

Exactly why dasuki said he wants an open trial, this APC govt knows that most funds for intelligence and other security issues aren't made available to the public but they choose yo be naive and shallow. Even the budget for pentagon isn't always stated in the american budget. Yet we don't see this kind of rascality displayed by this govt over there.

Fg should grant an open trial, since they are so concerned about this arms deal.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by LAUWALI222(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2016
Still waitin for jonathan probe

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by Ashmark(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2016
Sometimes I find it hard to believe somethings... 400, 000, 000 Dollars for No reason and then I heard some leader bury money inside their home.

Are these guys crazy? Who does such a thing?
Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by shegra58: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2016
emmabest2000:

你说的不错吧 ...
Jet Lee get off dis thread abeg nobody seems to understand u grin
Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by SamMilla1(m): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2016
emmabest2000:

你说的不错吧 ...

Of course what I said is good.
I know Chinese, you know.
Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 29, 2016
bonechamberlain:

Exactly why dasuki said he wants an open trial, this APC govt knows that most funds for intelligence and other security issues aren't made available to the public but they choose yo be naive and shallow. Even the budget for pentagon isn't always stated in the american budget. Yet we don't see this kind of rascality displayed by this govt over there.

Fg should grant an open trial, since they are so concerned about this arms deal.
......jeezzz! see them still supporting Dasuki, despite all the money meant for arms that he was sharing Upandan? And I am not sure you have eating this morning or have something tangible you're doing. God help the reasoning of our youth. Just imagine this one supporting people that should be stoned and jailed! !

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2016
Oklander:
Yet this Dasuki still has no shame to say he is been hunted because of what happened in the past, and we have plenty fооls here who still shamelessly and brainlessly supports this merciless yam sharer and claims he is been hunted politically or "witchistically", most of who are youths which is most perplexing and we tend to wonder; why these 'yoots' no get any common sense na?! people sat and shared what could have made your future a lil better and you are here supporting them just because of your hatred for the person in power. fvcktαrd!!!
...... God bless you for this my brother.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2016
olasmith10:
$40m for reasons unknown. if GEJ had used half of that for d development of Niger delta ( at least that ll be for reasons KNOWN) maybe ND avengers for no deh bomb now.. He didn't but dem still like am.Dis life is really a misery!!!
I beg who get Dasuki phone number or eMail address? I wan try my luck too, I no need dollar, naira denomination is ok. After all, I a Nigerian and I deserve part of this National Cake abi na "National Yam" sef....

Only God knows what would have happened to ordinary Nigerians by now if GEJ had won the last Presidential Election.

People just dey share Millions of Dollars as if na Toilet papers.......

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by DonaldGenes(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2016
dammytosh:
40 million 'Dallas' ?

"That is chicken change. This is witch hunt"

Wailers have damaged brain I swear grin

===========================================================
ANALYSIS

That is 6.4 Billion Naira at official rate then.

If it were to be in our reserve that is about 10billion naira now.

With that 10 billion we can give 5,000,000 each as loan to 2,000 smart entrepreneurs.

They can employ average of 5 workers each, that is 6 engaged youth per 5 Million and 12,000 jobs created.

But that kind of money was transferred and all what majority of the 12,000 jobless youth who could have been beneficiaries could see is WITCH HUNT.

Some are even screaming "Leave corruption, face the economy , we are suffering"

Until you engage your brains properly, your suffering is just starting.

Now I dnt get angry with wailers any more. You need a very SOUND mind before you can actually agree that Jonathan was no longer an option when he was voted out.

You made a salient POINT Bro
Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by hustler86(m): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2016
SirJeffry:
You can only know what you are aware of. What if Obanikoro was contracted to bring in the mercenaries that helped in the fight against boko haram?

I'm not saying there wasn't corruption amidst the whole thing but the headline here is misleading.

Deals by NSA in civilised countries are never discussed in public even with all the misappropriation of funds.

Let me tell you this? Do you know that sometimes governments hire foreign assassins or call them mercenaries to do some jobs unofficially and do you expect them to be paid salaries by ministry of works?
The end result of too much of America movies. Ehyaaaa sad
Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by jaafree: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2016
SamMilla1:
So why didn't you report to the Police at the time?
This idI0t should be thrown to prison.
. It is only in nigeria were civil servants doesn't resigned if they smell a rat in their offices. Imagine such huge amount why didn't he resigned and let them assigned someone for the job to transfer the money if he want to come out clean in the end. That's the catalyst that speed up corruption in this country. #kudos to pmb jare! Even thou am a wailer before.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by Peacefulgold(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2016
Na WA ooooo...... God help us in dis country....$40m......
Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by Moneytize: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2016
SirJeffry:

Wailing has been identified as a kind of disease that attacks the rational reasoning of an individual to the extent that if he sees black, his brain keeps telling him its white.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by jaafree: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2016
davodyguy:
They were just sharing money under Jonathan.

I think Patience made a mistake in her speech. 'There is God oo'

It should have been 'All these monies you people are sharing'
. Ehen! Abeg were is patience sef? She should've been in EFCC net by now abi?
Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by beeman80: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2016
Hello. Are u having tax issues,in need of an affordable and sound tax consultant,in need of original tax papers/card to present to the embassy so as to secure your visa or any other tax related issue?
Call Prince Ademola on 07052460509 right away to resolve your tax issues for you.
PAY YOUR TAX IT IS THE LAW!
Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by Stormofsword: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2016
If Oga Jonathan could give Presidential pardon to Alamesia nothing you say here could be worst than that.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by bonechamberlain(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2016
modelmike7:
......jeezzz! see them still supporting Dasuki, despite all the money meant for arms that he was sharing Upandan? And I am not sure you have eating this morning or have something tangible you're doing. God help the reasoning of our youth. Just imagine this one supporting people that should be stoned and jailed! !
everyone is not like u who haven't eating or are jobless or have myopic reasoning, why are u and buhari afraid of an open trial.

You want to stone a man that hasn't been found guilty by courts but on the pages of newspapers and mass media. Shows ur level of reasoning
Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by alujonjonkijon: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2016
beeman80:
Hello. Are u having tax issues,in need of an affordable and sound tax consultant,in need of original tax papers/card to present to the embassy so as to secure your visa or any other tax related issue?
Call Prince Ademola on 07052460509 right away to resolve your tax issues for you.
PAY YOUR TAX IT IS THE LAW!

your name is not yet on the list of those with tax law skills in nigeria o.click to see the list

https://ng.vokipages.com/people/skill/tax-law-6165-s
Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by Stormofsword: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2016
bonechamberlain:
everyone is not like u who haven't eating or are jobless or have myopic reasoning, why are u and buhari afraid of an open trial.

You want to stone a man that hasn't been found guilty by courts but on the pages of newspapers and mass media. Shows ur level of reasoning

You have given me a million and 1 reason to believe that we don't have a future as a country.

It is hopeless for Nigeria. In Arabian world, Dasuki and co would have been beheaded and all the money retrieved. In China, they are dead on arrival.
In Nigeria, people like are their lawyers and family members. You support them.
Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by okoro01: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2016
chai see what person papa do himself sake of his postion.....nothing last forever ooo...Dasuki d yam donor
Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by engrhorla(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2016
dammytosh:
40 million 'Dallas' ?

ANALYSIS

With that 10 billion we can give 5,000,000 each as loan to 2,000 smart entrepreneurs.

They can employ average of 5 workers each, that is 6 engaged youth per 5 Million and 12,000 jobs created.

But that kind of money was transferred and all what majority of the 12,000 jobless youth who could have been beneficiaries could see is WITCH HUNT.

Now I dnt get angry with wailers any more. You need a very SOUND mind before you can actually agree that Jonathan was no longer an option when he was voted out.

Blessed!

Blessed is the womb that conceive you.

Blessed is your mind that conceive this

I bless God for your life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2016
SirJeffry:

U re a disgrace 2 humanity with this ur moronic comment.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by dammytosh: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2016
yekparikpa:
It's funny how Nigerian politicians operate only in Dollars!

It is easier to move plenty in cash

Imagine carrying 1billion naira around.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by dammytosh: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2016
engrhorla:

Blessed!

Blessed is the womb that conceive you.

Blessed is your mind that conceive this

I bless God for your life

Thank you.

Your kind words and good wishes meant a lot.

I am humbled.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by bilal4riid(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2016
dammytosh:
40 million 'Dallas' ?

ANALYSIS

This 12,000 people will definitely influence at least 1 person each every month even if it is recharge card to girlfriend or stipend for aged ones monthly

Making 24,000 people that can hang to this money and be happy.

But that kind of money was transferred and all what majority of the 12,000 jobless youth who could have been the major beneficiaries could see is WITCH HUNT.

OP from the 12000 engaged, 6000 of them may have have family, on average with 3 children, wife, helping 1 of the parent, and 1 of the brothers/sisters. So each of the 6000 affects life of six ppl =36,000. Hence 40m affects the lives of 42,000 Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness by engrhorla(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2016
Ashmark:
Sometimes I find it hard to believe somethings... 400, 000, 000 Dollars for No reason and then I heard some leader bury money inside their home.

Are these guys crazy? Who does such a thing?

Nigerian politicians do such

They have even invented a 'money tank'...the water tanks in their farms are simply for storing forex

Big shame!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu / LASG Set To Auction Vehicles Impounded For Violation Of Traffic Law / Lagos CBD Removes Illegal Structures, Makeshift Shops From Roads, Walkways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.