Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest (1677 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 29, 2016
Hi. Morning nairalanders. Pls I would like to know the process involved in taking part in the Mr Nairaland Contest and what benefits as well as priviledges a potential winner is expected to achieve. Pls folks that have had previous experience should contribute. Thanks . with regards
cc
tosyne2much
vizkiz
lalasticlala
seun
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by tosyne2much(m): 3:10am On Jun 29, 2016
There are no benefits or privileges attributed to it except people intend to give out money or gifts to the winner by their own discretion which happens in rare cases... I will say it's just for fun sha unlike the female version that goes with a whopping sum and loads of benefits grin

I hope this helps cool
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by Spenx(f): 3:14am On Jun 29, 2016
Justdulla:
Hi. Morning nairalanders. Pls I would like to know the process involved in taking part in the Mr Nairaland Contest and what benefits as well as priviledges a potential winner is expected to achieve. Pls folks that have had previous experience should contribute. Thanks . with regards
cc
tosyne2much
vizkiz
lalasticlala
seun

Na dix kyn early morning you dey ask diz kyn kweshun so ?
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by Spenx(f): 3:16am On Jun 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
There are no benefits or privileges a potential are expected except people intend to give out money or gifts to the winner by their own discretion which is very rare... I will say it's just for fun sha unlike the female version that goes with a whopping sum and loads of benefits

I hope this helps cool

Exactly. Except a sponsor pops up grin ....And you will b popular tooo..... Abi i lie tosin. No B Mr NL better yur career ? grin
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
There are no benefits or privileges a potential are expected except people intend to give out money or gifts to the winner by their own discretion which is very rare... I will say it's just for fun sha unlike the female version that goes with a whopping sum and loads of benefits

I hope this helps cool
9ice thanks for your effort.I will remember..Observed that u came 4th like 2yrs back...am sure it must have been filled with internal wranglings and politicking??
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 3:19am On Jun 29, 2016
Spenx:

Am really sorry,wasnt aware u had Nairaland Alarm on your device. I truly am sorry pls bear with me. Its just a question i asked. Once again i apologize,i truely am sorry.
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by Spenx(f): 3:23am On Jun 29, 2016
Justdulla:

Am really sorry,wasnt aware u had Nairaland Alarm on ypur device. I truly am sorry pls bear with me. Its just a question i asked. Once again i apologize,i truely am sorry.

Lolzz, you are funny. Was just teasing you....
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by Spenx(f): 3:24am On Jun 29, 2016
are you contesting justdulla?
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 29, 2016
Spenx:

Lolzz, you are funny. Was just teasing you....
was assuming u already vexing for seeing a post u dint like
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 29, 2016
Spenx:
are you contesting justdulla?

I was thinking of contesting but am a bench warmer on Nairaland i cant garner the necessary support or goodwill to partake moreover a veteran just told me that there are no benefits unlike the miss Nairaland so these factors have discouraged the MAN in my HOOD.
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by Spenx(f): 3:28am On Jun 29, 2016
Justdulla:

I was thinking of contesting but am a bench warmer on Nairaland i cant garner the necessary support or goodwill to partake moreover a veteran just told me that there are no benefits unlike the miss Nairaland so these factors have discouraged the MAN in my HOOD.

Its always for fun and glory. No much reward
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by Spenx(f): 3:30am On Jun 29, 2016
Justdulla:

was assuming u already vexing for seeing a post u dint like

How could i...Na me get nairaland ni grin cheesy

Was just playing with anus grin
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 29, 2016
Spenx:

Its always for fun and glory. No much reward
you know when you commit much of your time to something thats sacrifice..I cant go and commit my time,no reward i will now loose and Oga will now go and sack me from work...
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 29, 2016
Spenx:

How could i...Na me get nairaland ni grin cheesy

Was just playing with anus grin

You could be a mod or seuns girlfriend nah ave been banned twice this year so ave promised myself to become a good nairalander.
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by tosyne2much(m): 4:37am On Jun 29, 2016
Spenx:

Exactly. Except a sponsor pops up grin ....And you will b popular tooo..... Abi i lie tosin. No B Mr NL better yur career ? grin
Hahahaha grin U no kuku lie at all

But wait ooo!!! I don already dey move the ministry before the contest grin
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 29, 2016
Justdulla:

If u aint strong at heart , pls take it from me...do not contest.. cry
Keep bench warming puleeeazzzeee grin

Or else... cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by bqlekan(m): 5:00am On Jun 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha grin U no kuku lie at all

But wait ooo!!! I don already dey move the ministry before the contest grin

Oga, you sef Dey follow fast? As you Dey awake this time so..
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by tosyne2much(m): 5:23am On Jun 29, 2016
bqlekan:

Oga, you sef Dey follow fast? As you Dey awake this time so..
I dey read since ystdy nyt ni jawe grin

Gat paper this morning grin
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 29, 2016
mimzy:

Or else... cheesy
heheheheh or else what nah?
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by bqlekan(m): 5:28am On Jun 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
I dey read since ystdy nyt ni jawe grin

Gat paper this morning grin

Wow! Wish you the very best baba.. May you forget not what you read. And remember all you didn't bother to read. Amen cheesy
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by tosyne2much(m): 5:30am On Jun 29, 2016
bqlekan:

Wow! Wish you the very best baba.. May you forget not what you read. And remember all you didn't bother to read. Amen cheesy
Amen !!! Egbon thanks jawe cool
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by donbenedict(m): 5:59am On Jun 29, 2016
mimzy:

Or else... cheesy
grin loooooooooool..

Sotey one fool been wan share ur nude sef cheesy grin

How did u even survive the heat? cheesy
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
grin loooooooooool..

Unclad wey no exist grin I just dey look dem cheesy

I survived noni lolz. God was just there for me and He sent ANGELS in form of HUMAN to be by me. wink

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by donbenedict(m): 6:15am On Jun 29, 2016
mimzy:

Unclad wey no exist grin I just dey look dem cheesy

I survived noni lolz. God was just there for me and He sent ANGELS in form of HUMAN to be by me. wink

I doff my hat for smellymouth . cool wherever he is right now
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 29, 2016
Spenx:

I know you feeling the nigga
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by 0ubenji(m): 7:41am On Jun 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
There are no benefits or privileges attributed to it except people intend to give out money or gifts to the winner by their own discretion which happens in rare cases... I will say it's just for fun sha unlike the female version that goes with a whopping sum and loads of benefits grin

I hope this helps cool
Dis whoopin sum(for ladies) nd gifts..can u plz enumerate?
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:05am On Jun 29, 2016
no tell me say u won context again.. baba rember say u don contest two years ago.. u are nw a man.. just leave am for us wey we still be boy...... make we contest.,. hw u dey... bro grin grin grin
tosyne2much:

I hope this helps cool
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by tosyne2much(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
no tell me say u won context again.. baba rember say u don contest two years ago.. u are nw a man.. just leave am for us wey we still be boy...... make we contest.,. hw u dey... bro grin grin grin
I no fit contest again bro... Na to dey support una sure pass grin
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2016
i need ur support bro
tosyne2much:
I no fit contest again bro... Na to dey support una sure pass grin
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by tosyne2much(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2016
0ubenji:

Dis whoopin sum(for ladies) nd gifts..can u plz enumerate?
People dish out a lot of gifts to the ladies unlike the male folks
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by scentmarlc(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2016
mimzy:

Or else... cheesy

...Coming froM an iron lady herself.

Please listen to mimshyyyyyyyyy cheesy cheesy

Le boo, we stil dey fight?
Re: Please What Are The Procedures And Benefits In Mr Nairaland Contest by scentmarlc(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
grin loooooooooool..

she ran outta the kitchen into the bathroom. Simple grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even Your Boo Has A Boo: Are You In A Relationship Or A Situationship? / Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother / 13 Of The Most Weird Coffins You'll Ever See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.