Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother (1683 Views)

A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by Airforce1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
First pic s My elder bro on Barca Jersey with football sitting in the middle.

Second photo is me in the middle and friends after a game

Cc lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by FvckShiT(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
You fūcking look more like a fūcking baller

Nice fūcking boots
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
None of you, I am more of a soccer player than either of you.

Your brother is in Malysia, You are Igbo

2+2= cheesy
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
undecided definately ur bro. But u, u luk lyk ..... lipsrsealed somebody should complete dat sentence 4 me

1 Like

Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by drnairalov: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided definately ur bro. But u, u luk lyk ..... lipsrsealed somebody should complete dat sentence 4 me

Don't be a coward. complete it.
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by naija1stpikin: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
ugly siblings

1 Like

Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by FvckShiT(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

grin

Are you fūcking scared of him?

Fūcking Complete the fūcking sentence
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by Airforce1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
naija1stpikin:
ugly siblings

1 Share

Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin nah, aint fvcking scared of im, i just feel, i shouldn't fvcking be the 1 to tell im.
FvckShiT:

grin

Are you fūcking scared of him?

Fūcking Complete the fūcking sentence
grin coward? Coward 4 who?, biko u can help me complete it, since u are very brave tongue grin
drnairalov:

Don't be a coward. complete it.
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by ojun50(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
U wey day help them pack jersey, yr broda try
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by FvckShiT(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin nah, aint fvcking scared of im, i just feel, i shouldn't fvcking be the 1 to tell im. grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
the only thing that got my attention is that man with a pot belly in the 2nd pic. i can't imagine what the responsive bouncing of his belly will look like when he kicks the ball grin cheesy
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by Airforce1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by firstking01(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
With the way your legs dey i no sure say you fit kick ball comot for groundgrin
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by Airforce1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
firstking01:
With the way your legs dey i no sure say you fit kick ball comot for groundgrin

1 Share

Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by ireneony(f): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
Your brother
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
ireneony:
Your brother
wink wink
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
Iamnawty, coman see your husby undecided

E don start his yeye threads again
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by IamNawty(f): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
HateU2:
Iamnawty, coman see your husby undecided

E don start his yeye threads again
lol airforce1 wassup nah
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by Airforce1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
IamNawty:
lol airforce1 wassup nah
nothing much dear

How was your day
Re: Who Looks More Of A Footballer Between This Nairalander And His Elder Brother by ireneony(f): 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
wink wink
how's u..

(1) (Reply)

Does This Woman Look Too Good For 63 Or Shes Just OK? - Photo / True Sex Talk: Alcohol’s Effects On Sex And Your Libido / My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.