Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

I Need A Buratai Special Property Savings Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need A Buratai Special Property Savings Account (294 Views)

Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai / Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) / Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Buratai Special Property Savings Account by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2016
DEAR NAIRALANDERS,THIS IS NOT A JOKE NOR A LAUGHING MATTER. I DREAMT OF BUYING A LUXURIOUS APARTMENT IN DUBAI, IT TROUBLED ME SO MUCH COZ I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO ACTUALISE THE DREAM. IN THE COURSE OF SEEKING OPINION FROM FRIENDS, SOMEONE MADE A SUGGESTION THAT I SHOULD GET THE CONTACT OF THE INCUMBENT COAS ON HOW TO BUY AN APARTMENT IN DUBAI WITH MY SAVINGS.
I AM GAINFULLY EMPLOYED AND SAVES ABOUT 350,000/MONTH AFTER PAYMENT OF RENTS AND DOMESTIC MISCELLANEOUS.

I AM INDEED DESPERATE IN MAKING THE DREAM A REALITY.
I NEED THE CONTACT OF BURATAI, SO THAT HE CAN TEACH ME HOW TO OPERATE BURATAI SAVINGS ACCOUNT THAT WILL MAKE ME A PROPERTY OWNER IN DUBAI .
WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT PLANS AND PURPOSES IN LIFE. BUT THE WICKED MEN IN NIGERIA ARE OUT TO DESTROY MANY DESTINY. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY DELIVER US FROM THE CANKER WORMS, MOLT EATEN WORMS THAT ARE BENT ON DESTROYING THIS NATION THAT IS BLESSED WITH MILK AND HONEY
AND JUST IN CASE BURATAI IS READING THIS POST, HE SHOULD TELL US HOW TO OPEN THE BEST SAVINGS ACCOUNT IN THE WORLD.
BURATAI SPECIAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT FOR CAREER CIVIL SERVANTS AND MILITARY PERSONNEL.

if buratai earns, salary +allowances+fringe benefits is N50mill/year since he joined the military in 1981 at age 21 years, and has been in the service for 35years, How many years would it take buratai to save 4.2 billion naira in BURATAI SPECIAL PROPERTY SAVINGS ACCOUNT? NEGLECTING THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF HIS TWO WIVES, COZ THEY ARE FULL TIME HOUSE WIVES and assuming, he has never spent his salary and arrears for the 35years. Applicable is the principles of compound interest using buratai constant K.

(1) (Reply)

Pro-people Group Sai Ijege Movement, Chides Government / The Enemy Called Mentality In Nigeria. / Facts About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.