Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. (1272 Views)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode) / See The Joke That Broke Their 8year Relationship(plz Read & Learn) / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by lazeal: 2:16am On Sep 05, 2009
[b]Good day to you friends of NL. It is going to take a while to read trough my piece but I promise you that you will learn from it. it is about my love life and grave mistake that i made. Please feel free to make your comment.scold me if you have to. any reaction is welcome.

In 2007 , i met a girl through a friend and we were doing fine in 2008 until she had to go to school in port harcourt-UNIPORT. after some time she told me that her parent are not helping her financially. though I did my best to help with the little i have. and one day she told me that she was going to start dating a guy because of money. AGAIN she told me that she did not execute her plans and that she was not going date any guy.

After some months she started behaving strange. her attitude became something else. I started suspecting that she was already dating some one in PH. i would call her at night, she would not want pick my call. instead she would be on phone with some else. some time she would insult me. Despite all this i kept playing my role as i should. if she needed money i would send to her send her money, if she needed recaharg card i would send it to her. I never said no,even if i did not have i would say " I will try" and really i always tried.

By DECEMBER, 2009 I lost my mother. but then i thought i could over come the lose easily. I just wanted to be happy,so i thought. while arrangement where being made for the burial I decided to visit my girl friend in ASABA. I did not do this because I had no respect for my mother, but because i wanted to be normal. I didnt want to feel depressed due to the lose.

When I got to ASABA. I lodged in a hotel a hotel and then told my girlfriend to come and see me. behold when she came, i picked up her phone and i saw a love text message from a guy. i asked her what was the meaning of this she did not answer me. I kept my cool. the next day, i went to my fathers house in ANAMBRA STATE. When i got there i called her again and ask what was the meaning of that text message,she said is that what i was suppose to asked her.

On the day that i was to go back to benin where i stay, i decided to branch to her house in ASABA. On getting there, we started talking normally. her brother was there and i told her that i wanted to transfer credit to her phone and she agreed. i took the phone ( i bought this phone for her) from her and tranfer the creadit and before that same day,i had transfered N150 to her phone. and then another N200. Well while doing this, i decided to check are sent messages and there than i saw a text that she sent to that guy. I lost control of myself. But i did not show it. I still behaved normal.

Since i had asked her twice about this guy and she did not give me the any answer i decide not to ask further. instead, i picked the phone number of the guy. While i wasin a bus going back to benin, i sent her text that she should decide who she wanted either the guy or me. because of the fire that was burning inside me i coild no longer wait for her to call me at night and explain I just got home and called the guy quickly but i did not disclose my identity.

The guy comfirmed everything and then he called her and was asking her about what was going on. This girl instead of begging me, she start yelling at me and was saying so many things that i cant remember.

but along the line she told me that she doesnt want to have anything to do with me anymore. That was when i knew how wicked she was. eating my money. and then telling me that she does not want me any more. i did try to contain myself but it was not easy. it so affected me that i could not breath properly for more a month. after some time my sternum started to move out of position and uptil now if i dont chest out it does not go back to its position and when it does it also make some sounds.

DO YOU KNOW THAT DESPITE ALL THIS, I DID NOT ASK HER FOR SEX AND SHE WAS A VIRGIN? WELL THAT WAS THE MISTAKE I MADE.

I then thought of all the money i had spent on this girl without even Zap.i.n.g her. because of this i said i cant let this happen to me. i must make love to her. then i beg her to come back to me. later accepted. and we continued from where we stopped.

after some time she told me that she no longer date that guy and that i should forgive her. which i did without hesistating. let me cut the story short. I later found out that she was still seeing this guy.

HERE WAS THE BLOW I RECIEVED JUST 5DAYS AGO.

sHE TOLD ME THAT THE GUY HAD DEFLOWERED HER, SHE WAS BEGGING ME THAT SHE HAD REGRETED HER MISTAKE AND THAT I SHOULD FORGIVE HE SHE EVEN SAID I SHOULD PPLEASE Zap, I HAVE BEEN FEELING CRAZING ABOUT IT,

If you are a lady reading this please tell me whywould she be begging me to make love to her
i dot know what to do to her now but i know i can never trust her again.

HERE IS WHAT I PLANNED TO DO.

I will go and see her either in PH or ASABA. and i will tell her to explain every thing to me again. and then i will start with my questions regarding everything that i did for her AND she still fooled me and how she treated me over the years. then what? I WILL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HER. I DONT KNOW EITHER TO FORGIVE HER NOW BUT I DONT KNOW EITHER TO CONTINUE WITH THE RELATIONSHIP.

She told me series of lies, now i cant be the nice i used to be to any girl. Ladie have you now seen why it is hard to find good guy this days? i was good but now i am BAD

Please make your comments, [/b]
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by iice(f): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2009
You people are amazing cheesy
From the beginning she told you her plan, though she didn't execute it at first, you already had a warning not even an inkling of what was going to happen. And in the end, y'all act affronted? undecided

Still don't get this blindness going around undecided
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by tboy1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2009
chai see what naija women r doing to some grown men  grin grin grin

@ Poster
This is not a big deal. The only thing making you write this essay is because u didnt hit it first. Like u said she said u should come enjoy, so go and ENJOY her and you'll definately feel alot better.

No beat the girl ooooo, she not worth it.
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by chibaby5(f): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2009
long tin! cn sum1 sumarise pweaseee ?? grin grin
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by hbabe(f): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2009
I think you should forget about her and start your life anew.  Don't even travel down to tell her anything or to beat her up.  Continue to be a nice guy and one day you will get your own girl who will love you unconditionally.
Learn to stop bottling up your feelings, if something annoys you speak out.  All the best.
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by ikmoore2(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2009
My man pls go and enjoy ur own share at least it will make feel much better.

But, be careful cos u never know what went on btw the guy and the girl. AIDS is real.
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by justwise(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2009
I feel ur pain, but never beat her, no real man does that. Don't sleep with her now, who knows why she want u to do it now after giving it to another man. I think
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by follypimpi(m): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2009
Flee away from She devil.
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2009
Guy is just mad he didnt hit it grin
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2009
iice:

You people are amazing cheesy
From the beginning she told you her plan, though she didn't execute it at first, you already had a warning not even an inkling of what was going to happen. And in the end, y'all act affronted? undecided

Still don't get this blindness going around undecided

Asking the same question also? undecided
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by frank317: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2009
sadly you still love her even though u are trying to deny it. if she wants to use u again, she will, untill u come 2 ur senses.

my advice
if u can, make her come over and visit u. stop making journeys because of her, she does not deserve u going through that strees for her.
Guy be the man noooow, be incharge. Invite her and try and sleep with her. ensure a peaceful godbye and then dont call her again. let her do the calling until she is tired.

then try try try and try and forget her.

first fool no b fool, second fool na proper fool
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by topup: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2009
lazeal:

DO YOU KNOW THAT DESPITE ALL THIS, I DID NOT ASK HER FOR SEX AND SHE WAS A VIRGIN? WELL THAT WAS THE MISTAKE I MADE.

Hi,
The above is NOT the mistake you made, the mistake you made was in trusting her from the very beginning when she didn't earn it, nor did she show a good character. Read what you wrote below, here are the warning signs.

and one day she told me that she was going to start dating a guy because of money. AGAIN she told me that she did not execute her plans and that she was not going date any guy.

After some months she started behaving strange. her attitude became something else.

What type of girl will jeopardise her relationship because of finances, are you that cheap to her?? She insisted on changing boyfriends/cheating because you were not supporting her financially, this was probably her way of guilting you into providing for her, she doesn't love you, if she did she would not want to be burden to you, she wouldn't want to give you ultimatums, and she would not want to cheat.

I started suspecting that she was already dating some one in PH. i would call her at night, she would not want pick my call. instead she would be on phone with some else. some time she would insult me. Despite all this i kept playing my role as i should. if she needed money i would send to her send her money, if she needed recaharg card i would send it to her. I never said no,even if i did not have i would say " I will try" and really i always tried.

She was acting differently, she was ignoring you, as far as I'm concerned, the relationship was non-existent to her at this point in time. You never said no, you know what happens when parents don't say no to children; monsters are created, they don't care, they don't spend a second on thinking about the result of their actions, they only think about themselves. You should need to be strict with a 'grown' 'woman' anyways.

behold when she came, i picked up her phone and i saw  a love text message from a guy. i asked her what was the meaning of this she did not answer me.

That should have been the final straw, she's cheating and she has no remorse.

FORGET the apologies, forget her wanting you to have sex with her, she is only saying it, so you are forced to take her back, she has lowered herself to nothing but a sex object, believing that sex will cure all the problems in your 'relationship'.

We talk about women feeling insecure and staying with men who treat them wrong, but I have seen many cases of the role reversal. Don't you think you deserve better?? I mean hopefully you see that though her actions were bad you allowed yourself to get into such a situation, you fueled the fire and accepted standards that you can't even call standards.

Now that the other guy has used her, she comes running back to you, the good guy, to catch her before she falls.

One good piece of advice, leave her, and find a girl who won't ask for your money, who will provide for you and you will want to natural and freely provide for her, a woman who will love you, and will trust you and will prove this to you.

IF FOR ONE SECOND, you think about taking your revenge on some innocent girl, I will say in advance shame on you, for you will be doing exactly what your ex did to you, you will be playing her for a fool, and that is painful, the same pain you're feeling now will be transfered to her. You just have to count your loses and move on, she isn't worth another second of your time. It takes time for human beings to change, there's too much coincidence that this guy disvirgined her and left her, and now she has suddenly realised you're the one. Come on!! She didn't realise that before??

I'm sceptical about her return, I think you deserve a fresh start and a clean slate.

1 Like

Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by 190: 12:19am On Sep 08, 2009
topup:

[/b]
Hi,
The above is NOT the mistake you made, the mistake you made was in trusting her from the very beginning when she didn't earn it, nor did she show a good character. Read what you wrote below, here are the warning signs.

[b]

What type of girl will jeopardise her relationship because of finances, are you that cheap to her?? She insisted on changing boyfriends/cheating because you were not supporting her financially, this was probably her way of guilting you into providing for her, she doesn't love you, if she did she would not want to be burden to you, she wouldn't want to give you ultimatums, and she would not want to cheat.

[/b]

She was acting differently, she was ignoring you, as far as I'm concerned, the relationship was non-existent to her at this point in time. You never said no, you know what happens when parents don't say no to children; monsters are created, they don't care, they don't spend a second on thinking about the result of their actions, they only think about themselves. You should need to be strict with a 'grown' 'woman' anyways.

[b]

That should have been the final straw, she's cheating and she has no remorse.

FORGET the apologies, forget her wanting you to have sex with her, she is only saying it, so you are forced to take her back, she has lowered herself to nothing but a sex object, believing that sex will cure all the problems in your 'relationship'.

We talk about women feeling insecure and staying with men who treat them wrong, but I have seen many cases of the role reversal. Don't you think you deserve better?? I mean hopefully you see that though her actions were bad you allowed yourself to get into such a situation, you fueled the fire and accepted standards that you can't even call standards.

Now that the other guy has used her, she comes running back to you, the good guy, to catch her before she falls.

One good piece of advice, leave her, and find a girl who won't ask for your money, who will provide for you and you will want to natural and freely provide for her, a woman who will love you, and will trust you and will prove this to you.

IF FOR ONE SECOND, you think about taking your revenge on some innocent girl, I will say in advance shame on you, for you will be doing exactly what your ex did to you, you will be playing her for a fool, and that is painful, the same pain you're feeling now will be transfered to her. You just have to count your loses and move on, she isn't worth another second of your time. It takes time for human beings to change, there's too much coincidence that this guy disvirgined her and left her, and now she has suddenly realised you're the one. Come on!! She didn't realise that before??

I'm sceptical about her return, I think you deserve a fresh start and a clean slate.

kia topup
clap 4 urself
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by deji2009(m): 1:17am On Sep 08, 2009
9ja
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by oge4real(f): 10:22am On Sep 08, 2009
you are obviously still very much in love with her, so all advice will not do much good for you.
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by kabola2009(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2009
My man please forget about the lady and move on with your life don't try to make love with the devil. we don't want to loss you now
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by LuvAfrican(f): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2009
I believe that you shouldn't trust her she is a liar,  so tacky for a lady; this lady is a master con and a swindler, please!!! Please!!!! Please!!!! If you want to forgive, in spite all she has done then go for it…,  Ultimately the decision is yours…However; MAKE HER TAKE A HIV TEST TWICE!!!!!! 6mos apart,  USE PROECTIONTION!!!!!!!! she is up to something believe me,  all of a sudden she is begging you to sex her. smells a little fishy,  HOWEVER…… in the event that this lady is sincere,  then if you really love her and want to try, then this will be a great time for you to take your position as a man,  one thing for sure…. if you give a lady the upper hand in the relationship, then trust me… she will captain the ship the entire journey…. and it is almost impossible to regain control, lay down the law, women respect a man more if he can take authority and not be pushed around like a boy….now this doesn’t mean hit her angry angry angry…… it simply means set boundaries and make sure they are engraved in stone!!!!!!!!, good luck and god bless.
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by tunery004(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2009
chai chineke me na wa o guys they suffa o sorry bros we no go see am again i pity u but make sure say u bang the gurl and use condom because she fit don get belle or AIDS and one pass am give u
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by shooze: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2009
DONT SLEEP WITH HER OH shocked shocked shocked shocked I am certain she is pregnant and the guy no gree collect the belle and she wan do transfer to you fast
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by martin1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2009
she's smarter. . . .poor boy.
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by chiejik(f): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2009
I feel your pain, but never beat her, no real man does that. Don't sleep with her now, who knows why she want u to do it now after giving it to another man. I think

SECONDED
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by izeek(m): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2009
hehehehhehehehe
tales by moonlight.
dude get a hold of you. do you think you are the first to be lied to?

let me give u a scenario,
imagine ur girl schooling in the far east, you call her and she tells u she is in an open field yet her voice echos back at u.

well we all have heard strange lies, but your ability to act maturely would determin how far you would go not just with her but other ladies.
go beat her and gain what? if she sustains serious injuries, or the worst happens.
pls let her be, she has lied enuf, put her out of her misery
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by kalmebad(f): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2009
@poster

I can only say doo oooooooooooo, cus it's sad

You have a choice to make without even asking ,the choice to live by it or move on with your life

so whatever u make up ur mind to do, goodluck

But hey, that girl doesn't deserve ur beatings.
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by victorazy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2009
Hey man, if u have the gut to beat her up, plz beat her well well and at last reconcile with her and also make love to her with ur mind at ur back (no pity plz) bcuz she is a she-wolf and she deserve no pity from any good guy, i had similar problem tu.
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by Samy4kate(m): 1:47am On Nov 12, 2009
If i may ask, is she ur lover or jst a frnd? If yes, y shud she tel u she abt datin dat guy. Anyway my advice 4 u is dnt sleep wit her because she may ve a reason 4 beggin u 4 sex aft she lost her moral value. She may b tryin 2 trap u wit pregnance or share her STD wit u. Anoda weak tin u 'll do is beatin her, dat means u'r nt man enuf. If u stil Luv her u wont bring up dis topic. Gudluk.
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by TheHenrys(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2009
@Topup,
you are one heck of an intilligent woman,

@poster,
look for someone else
Re: Read,learn And Make Comment--it Is A True Life Story,my Story. by kpolli(m): 10:48am On Nov 12, 2009
my guy go n hit that thing, but wear double condom, i suspect she get belle n wants to place it on ur head, so dont go during her period or ovulating cycle,
but collect dividends from ur shares,

(1) (Reply)

What Do Girls Think Of When They See An Ugly Or Below Average Looking Guy / Help / Choice Of Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.