Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? (1125 Views)

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? / What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by indomieGuy001: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2016
hello fellow nairalander, there was a girl I asked out but she disagrees I kept persuading her but she still maintains her stance, on a faithful day I got a call from an unknown number which was a woman, she introduce herself to me, told me she got my number from the girl I asked out that refused, I was like "is this girl trying to set me up?" well I did like I noticed nothing, she told me my sister gave her my number(she mentioned her name,I was thinking when does this girl turns to my sister, well I still kept silent trying to pass my supposed test from my crush cheesy , from that day she has been calling me on daily bases, after a year passed she asked me if I love her and I told her not until see her she told me to come to her house, I did and waits for hours she tried refused to meet me she ever where she asked me to meet her, to cut the story short she has been hiding from me, I told her to send me her picture she refused, please I don't understand this, can soon someone advice me?

below is our that on Fb

Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by TemihSmart(f): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2016
indomieGuy001:
hello fellow nairalander, there was a girl I asked out but she disagrees I kept persuading her but she still maintains her stance, on a faithful day I got a call from an unknown number which was a woman, she introduce herself to me, told me she got my number from the girl I asked out that refused, I was like "is this girl trying to set me up?" well I did like I noticed nothing, she told me my sister gave her my number(she mentioned her name,I was thinking when does this girl turns to my sister, well I still kept silent trying to pass my supposed test from my crush cheesy , from that day she has been calling me on daily bases, after a year passed she asked me if I love her and I told her not until see her she told me to come to her house, I did and waits for hours she tried refused to meet me she ever where she asked me to meet her, to cut the story short she has been hiding from me, I told her to send me her picture she refused, please I don't understand this, can soon someone advice me?
below is our that on Fb
Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!!! This one aff blow my head down o
Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by indomieGuy001: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2016
TemihSmart:

please if you have nothing reasonable to say, keep off

1 Like

Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2016
Up freebasics
Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by TemihSmart(f): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2016
Like boyfriend,like girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by herzern(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2016
work on your grammars
Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by TemihSmart(f): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2016
indomieGuy001:

your English is keeping her off,i guess that's reasonable enough?
Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by indomieGuy001: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2016
herzern:
work on your grammars
lol.. thanks
Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by Smellymouth: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2016
grin cheesy

Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by herzern(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2016
dollyjuke:
Up freebasics

1 Share

Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by indomieGuy001: 9:06am On Jun 29, 2016
TemihSmart:

lol... I see
Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by indomieGuy001: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2016
dollyjuke:
Up freebasics
can you login with freebasics? your joke is dry
Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2016
You cant ooo but if you have a notification message just click the message you will login straight
Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by indomieGuy001: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2016
dollyjuke:
You cant ooo but if you have a notification message just click the message you will login straight

using sand?
Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2016
Dont use sand oo try your teeth
Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by indomieGuy001: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2016
dollyjuke:
Dont use sand oo try your teeth
OK
Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by ireneony(f): 9:28am On Jun 29, 2016
All these chinko phone with two sim undecided...
Mtchewww .

Next!
Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by indomieGuy001: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2016
ireneony:
All these chinko phone with two sim undecided... Mtchewww .

Next!
just to get noticed? OK... next?
Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2016
TemihSmart:

cheesy cheesy

my own head yaf blew away

My head aches (no jokes ooo)....Op can u saw wat ur story is caused ...
Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by indomieGuy001: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2016
Sempumping:

cheesy cheesy

fixed cheesy
Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by EOOJ(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2016
Sempumping:

cheesy cheesy

TemihSmart:

Na wa ooo..... Dis is WICKED grin
Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by CashdownNG: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
indomieGuy001:

Dude you need school more than romance. your English makes me simply sad.indomieguy? wtf?

ladies out there ensure your kids get complan not yellow pap. the op is an example of the outcome
Re: Please What Could Be Wrong With Her? by schumastic(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
TemihSmart:

take it easy with him since is obvious he made some typo error, why didn't you ignore his mistakes n correct him..ladies smh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Perfect Ways To Know If A Lady Is A V!rgin Or Not / Can A Lady In Phc Marry A Man Whose Monthly Salary #70k? / RE : Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo)byannnikky.4p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.